Obama had something Trump will never ever ever have.......

View attachment 152092

The love of people from around the world!!
Got elected only because the color of his skin. Affirmative action president. And Trump will never be known as the worst president in history. I hope that helped.
And Trump got elected based on his skin color....Orange...you do know Orange is the new black, yes??
Trump got elected, because he wasn't Hillary. Liberals couldn't have picked a worse candidate. A treasonous bitch.

And an ugly wife.
upload_2017-10-1_10-2-20.jpeg
The Trump wish list....A Transy with a penis small enough for his mouth and hands, that can't complain in english

Obama was lived more by people in other countries than he was here, simply because most of the world, like Obama, hates America.

View attachment 152092

Got elected only because the color of his skin. Affirmative action president. And Trump will never be known as the worst president in history. I hope that helped.
Yes he is already known as the worst pres.
8 months in and nobody can stomach this guy any longer...and his supporters are hoping for a legacy from this shit....nothing more pathetic than piss poor white trashies.
He is 100 % better than the little man child before him.

View attachment 152092

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm an AMERICAN , i sure don't care about of people of the world . In fact , if the worlds people were in love with Trump i would figure that TRUMP is an enemy of America TRed .
Uh, given the ratings this bitch has, uh, 36% of you rednecks and that's it....he's gonna need a little help, ya think!!!

View attachment 152092

8 months in and nobody can stomach this guy any longer...and his supporters are hoping for a legacy from this shit....nothing more pathetic than piss poor white trashies.
Says a piss poor hooch drinking trash can.....carry on!!

And an ugly wife.
View attachment 152205The Trump wish list....A Transy with a penis small enough for his mouth and hands, that can't complain in english

Meh, ugliest tranny in recent history: Michelle 0bama.
Piss'd because Obama perfers women, eh?

Many people already suspect the truth, that Michelle 0bama is actually a man. Been saying that for years now.

View attachment 152092

17553593_10208894768702150_6972579538821235628_n.jpg

And an ugly wife.
View attachment 152205The Trump wish list....A Transy with a penis small enough for his mouth and hands, that can't complain in english
View attachment 152206
Guess who he was married to....a fuckin white bitch!! Think about it, they'd rather fuck that, than your white ass......LOLOLOLOLOL
That would be Michelle Obama, bitch has a bigger dick than Obama.

View attachment 152208
The nest time you post a photo of Trumps boy toy.....try this:
images

And an ugly wife.
View attachment 152206
Guess who he was married to....a fuckin white bitch!! Think about it, they'd rather fuck that, than your white ass......LOLOLOLOLOL
Listen, we don't want to talk dick sizes, now do we...rice grain with salt pebble nuts white boy!!
upload_2017-10-1_10-12-48.jpeg

View attachment 152208
The nest time you post a photo of Trumps boy toy.....try this:
images
hillary-lavrov.jpg

And an ugly wife.
View attachment 152206
Listen, we don't want to talk dick sizes, now do we...rice grain with salt pebble nuts white boy!!View attachment 152209
Lol, yes black men wanting white women. What does that say about black women? When your own kind doesn't want you?

Obama had something Trump will never ever ever have.......

A man for a wife?

Haha, you spelled "mandate" wrong.

Yep, O'bama got sump'm Rump will never have --- a popular vote win.
Not to mention an approval rate above that of wet snot.

Forum List

Back