Obama has done a good job as president

Actually, Singapore is a Benevolent Dictatorship, there is some merit to that.....

I'd expect a conservative to say that.

That is poison to an Freedom Loving, United States Constitution following American.

Thanks for the clarity.

Liberals LOVE the United States Constiution, folks. Conservative HATE the United States Constitution.

You had me with you all the way to the last sentence and you choked. :lol:

Actually, Singapore is a Benevolent Dictatorship, there is some merit to that.....

That is poison to an Freedom Loving, United States Constitution following American.

Thanks for the clarity.

Liberals LOVE the United States Constiution, folks. Conservative HATE the United States Constitution.

Why?

We wrote it.

Well not me..but my liberal forefathers.

Thanks for the clarity.

When something is over your head I suggest you refrain from comment......just a suggestion.....

But, feel free to continue to demonstrate your inability to communicate rationally about anything, I suspect you have received a disproportionate amount of rejection, seek immediate help......

FYI:
Definition of BENEVOLENT

1a : marked by or disposed to doing good <a benevolent donor>

b : organized for the purpose of doing good <a benevolent society>

Thanks for the clarity.

When something is over your head I suggest you refrain from comment......just a suggestion.....

But, feel free to continue to demonstrate your inability to communicate rationally about anything, I suspect you have received a disproportionate amount of rejection, seek immediate help......

FYI:
Definition of BENEVOLENT

Hey ace..you were praising it.

Don't walk it back.

"Man up" Chief.

President Obama has done an outstanding job...much like Clinton.

Clinton was a much better leader than Obama.....with all the adversity he had,he kept the two sides a hell of a lot closer than what the last 2 lunkheads have done.....Bush and Obama only led or lead those who agree with them.....i was 50/50 with Clinton...but i considered him my President.....these last 2 clowns.....i not so sure i can say that....

Thanks for the clarity.

FYI:
Definition of BENEVOLENT

Don't walk it back.

"Man up" Chief.

The key word here is SOME.....get it? If you don't I could care less.....

Thanks for the clarity.

Why?

We wrote it.

Lead paint exposure huh.... :lol:

Libs today displace liberty, with dysfunctional parent and control freak syndrome, so that is a big fail. You can't handle Liberty, at least in others. Obama is in India right now, apologizing about how much we eat. That's one sick puppy.

Why?

We wrote it.

Lead paint exposure huh.... :lol:

Libs today displace liberty, with dysfunctional parent and control freak syndrome, so that is a big fail. You can't handle Liberty, at least in others. Obama is in India right now, apologizing about how much we eat. That's one sick puppy.

Oh gosh..to funny.

:lol:

FYI:
Definition of BENEVOLENT

Don't walk it back.

"Man up" Chief.

I get it.

Much like the rest of your ilk..you love autocracies.

Least your sorta honest..until you get called on it.

Those asian economies you guys are so in love with..

Are part and parcel of autocracies.

Dont forget it.

Clinton was a much better leader than Obama.....with all the adversity he had,he kept the two sides a hell of a lot closer than what the last 2 lunkheads have done.....Bush and Obama only led or lead those who agree with them.....i was 50/50 with Clinton...but i considered him my President.....these last 2 clowns.....i not so sure i can say that....

Clinton knew when to hold em, and when to fold em. Obama is out of his league. I can't watch anymore. It's too painful.

Clinton knew when to hold em, and when to fold em. Obama is out of his league. I can't watch anymore. It's too painful.

Clinton and Obama are cut from the same cloth.

It's hilarious to watch you guys make ridiculous distinctions between them..

If anything Obama is the MORE conservative of the two...

:lol::lol::lol:

Not at all. After Clinton had his ass handed to him, he learned to ignore Hillary and Govern towards the center. Obama is a Progressive Marxist who's only concern is his Utopian Fantasy.

Not at all. After Clinton had his ass handed to him, he learned to ignore Hillary and Govern towards the center. Obama is a Progressive Marxist who's only concern is his Utopian Fantasy.

Oh bullshit.

Obama is the most process focused president in recent memory.

This guy is color in the lines..by the book..

In other words..he's no Clinton..who was seat of his pants..get it done..brother..kind of guy..

I thought you were a bit more savvy..but maybe not.

Oh well.

Thanks for the clarity.

Wrong. Liberals only support the constitution when it suits them. Conservatives love the main point of the constitution the founders were trying to get across, a small (not heavily controlling) government.

Thanks for the clarity.

Wrong. Liberals only support the constitution when it suits them. Conservatives love the main point of the constitution the founders were trying to get across, a small (not heavily controlling) government.

Sit down..Actually read the Constitution..and get back to me.

That might really open your mind.

But read it. All of it. It's not very long.

Thanks for the clarity.

Sit down..Actually read the Constitution..and get back to me.

That might really open your mind.

But read it. All of it. It's not very long.
Limited government - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
n 1789, James Madison presented to the First United States Congress a series of ten amendments to the United States Constitution which are today known as the Bill Of Rights. After enumerating specific rights retained by the people in the first eight amendments, the Ninth Amendment and the Tenth Amendment summarily spelled out the principle of limited government. Together, these two last Amendments clarify the differences between the unenumerated (as well as enumerated) rights of the people versus the expressly codified delegated powers of the federal government. The Ninth Amendment codified that the rights of the people do not have to be expressly written in the Constitution (i.e., do not have to be enumerated) to still be retained by the people. In the reverse, though, the Tenth Amendment codified that any delegated powers of the federal government are only authorized to be performed so long as such delegated powers are expressly delegated to the federal government specifically by the U.S. Constitution. The U.S. Constitution limits the power of the government in several ways. It prohibits the government from directly interfering with certain key areas: conscience, expression and association. Other actions are forbidden to the federal government and are reserved to state or local governments.

Last edited:

Don't walk it back.

"Man up" Chief.

I get it.

Dont forget it.

Not at all, I find it hypocritical of the left, here you have a country with no poverty and yet you disagree with it?

I get it.

Dont forget it.

Not at all, I find it hypocritical of the left, here you have a country with no poverty and yet you disagree with it?
They only see what they want to see, so its no surprise they still claim that the Obama administration has been a remarkable success. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back