Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation.

Government insurance is the biggest problem in the banking industry

Why is the government insuring banks?

Because we saw what the 'free market' can do to the economy when Harding/Coolidge's depression hit?

You are consistently the biggest lying scumbag on Usmb. Its just desperately pathetic on your part, you have to lie

So NO, you can't refute over 10,000 banks went under thanks to those 'free markets' being let loose by Harding/Coolidge, a lot like what caused Ronnie's S&L crisis and Dubya's subprime bubble. Got it

Because we saw what the 'free market' can do to the economy when Harding/Coolidge's depression hit?

You are consistently the biggest lying scumbag on Usmb. Its just desperately pathetic on your part, you have to lie

So NO, you can't refute over 10,000 banks went under thanks to those 'free markets' being let loose by Harding/Coolidge, a lot like what caused Ronnie's S&L crisis and Dubya's subprime bubble. Got it

Again, only a lying scumbag would blame the FDR Depression on Harding and Coolidge. The Fed collapsed the economy under Hoover, not Harding and Coolidge. So it's a classic example of "Government caused the problem, to fix it we need more government!"

And the far left propaganda continues...
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<
to spread :bsflag: faster, deeper and wider than before that muslime mulatto son-of-a-bitch became Americas worst ever POTUS !! :up:

LMAO. No wonder you and your buddies are such whiners. Getting your assess handed to you every single time you make a post must get old.

Makes you resort to personal attacks only. Which I am cool with. But some of the other posters would actually like it if you would try and argue.
Fucking bunch of failed losers is what you all are.
Got a big loser L stamped on your foreheads.
LMAO.

Well maybe the far left drones should set the example and give the government all their money and show us the path..

If it weren't for false premises, distortions and LIES, what else would right wingers EVER have???

taxmageddon.png

Obama extended the Bush tax cuts when he had a Dem majority in the House and Senate.

Now that has reversed, and he says in the SOTU that we should raise taxes on the rich. That's what State of the Union addresses are for; empty political gestures to appease your base. Unfortunately, political theater is highly effective.

You mean when the GOP in Dec 2010 said they'd block ANYTHING if the Dems took the top 2% rates back up to where they were for Clinton??? You know that BLACKMAIL thing since the Dems didn't have 60 votes in the Senate? Need a link Bubba?

No they ONLY got the top tax rate back to those making $450,000+ a year as a family to increase, AND Obama's ALWAYS said we need more revenues!

Yes, GOP's political theater IS effective to their right wing base, gutting taxes on the rich like Ronnie did while increasing SS taxes on the workers, lol
its nice to see some people pay attention like you do

Oh look a far left drone agreeing with another far left drone..
Oh look a far rignt wing nut job that could refute the post so he decided to try and be clever, then failed big time:biggrin:

And the far left propaganda continues...
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<
to spread :bsflag: faster, deeper and wider than before that muslime mulatto son-of-a-bitch became Americas worst ever POTUS !! :up:

LMAO. No wonder you and your buddies are such whiners. Getting your assess handed to you every single time you make a post must get old.

Makes you resort to personal attacks only. Which I am cool with. But some of the other posters would actually like it if you would try and argue.
Fucking bunch of failed losers is what you all are.
Got a big loser L stamped on your foreheads.
LMAO.
Kosh has time and time again shown he/she has no Idea what going on in the country .... he relies personal attacks or on his fox news buddies and his right wing nut job sites like whirlynutdaily or even worse notNewsmaxs

total horseshit. No one ever paid 70% of his income in taxes. In those days there were hundreds of exemptions and deductions. The rich paid a lower % of their income than they do today.
No, your statement is horseshit.

It's not hard to get to 70% when you add up cumulative taxes at the federal, state, and local levels, fines, fees, winnings, then double taxes like corporate taxes.

the chart is federal income taxes, not total of all taxes. read before posting, then you don't look stupid.

IF only you weren't an ignorant tool... lol

First you argue the chart was this:

"It's not hard to get to 70% when you add up cumulative taxes at the federal, state, and local levels, fines, fees, winnings, then double taxes like corporate taxes"

NOW you are saying it's ONLY income taxes? When it's CBO numbers on FEDERAL EFFECTIVE TAX RATES (they include income, payroll, gas estimates, cap gains, etc into EFFECTIVE)

lol

Cognitive-Dissonance.jpg

the quote in red is not mine. try to keep up

ACTUALLY YOU SAID THIS BUBBA

"total horseshit. No one ever paid 70% of his income in taxes. In those days there were hundreds of exemptions and deductions. The rich paid a lower % of their income than they do today."

HERE

Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation. Page 22 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

YOUR WELCOME FOR MY TAKING THE TIME TO PROVE YOUR POSIT, WAS BULLSHIT BUBBA

I may not have been totally clear. My comment was aimed at federal income taxes. If you want to talk about total of all taxes, we can do that. Bubba

Got it, as usual with you when your first talking points are DEMOLISHED with credible and logical links, you go in another direction.

Demolished... right.

I think I've got the gist of your clown posts. You agree with Forbes and the banking cabal that eliminating the Glass-Steagall act was inconsequential. You're on the record saying that deficits are not due to spike again after FY 2015. You lay the entire blame for the financial crisis at the feet of Republicans. You think that Obama is one of the most frugal presidents in history. And, you think that spamming threads with bold all caps in 16 font makes your arguments more effective. Wow, you DEMOLISHED everyone.

Moving along...

So NO, you can't refute OR BRING ANYTHING CREDIBLE to show G/S was more than a side note to the Bankster WORLD WIDE CREDIT BUBBLE AND BUST, one Dubya cheered on and ignored regulator warnings of it. Got it

Try again Bubba

lol

In fact I did link to a strong argument made on US News and World Report;
Repeal of Glass-Steagall Caused the Financial Crisis - US News

This guy makes a strong argument also;
Repeal of Glass-Steagall Not a cause but a multiplier - The Washington Post

"With Glass-Steagall, there would not, could not, have been a Citi/Travelers merger, and competitors would not, could not have bulked up the way they did. Major money center banks most likely would have been smaller, more manageable, more easily wound down. Arguably, too big to fail might not have been the rule, and bailouts might not have been necessary"

To lay all the blame at the feet of one party, absolving Clinton, Robert Rubin and all 21st century Dems of their roles leading up to the crisis of our time is not something that I can be expected to take seriously.

And in a general sense, to live in a fantasy world of false dichotomies where a guy getting a hummer from Monica Lewinsky was the great architect of all the myriad of economic factors that created the roaring 90s, and the Shrub was the primary cause of a gigantic speculation bubble in the 00s, is silly. I don't give our spokesmodels in Washington as much credit or blame as most people do.

" and the Shrub was the primary cause of a gigantic speculation bubble in the 00s"

You mean the guy in charge of regulators? Who, like Ronnie ignoring regulators warnings from Mr Gray beginning in 1984 in the Reagan S&L scandal, didn't 'believe in' Gov't OR it's regulators? Nah, it couldn't be that simple right?

Q When did the Bush Mortgage Bubble start?

A The general timeframe is it started late 2004.

From Bush’s President’s Working Group on Financial Markets October 2008

“The Presidents Working Group’s March policy statement acknowledged that turmoil in financial markets clearly was triggered by a dramatic weakening of underwriting standards for U.S. subprime mortgages, beginning in late 2004 and extending into 2007

DUBYA FOUGHT ALL 50 STATE AG'S IN 2003, INVOKING A CIVIL WAR ERA RULE SAYING FEDS RULE ON "PREDATORY" LENDERS!

WHO WAS IN CHARGE IN THIS PERIOD? WHO HAD THE SEC, FBI, GSE'S, ETC AS PART OF THEIR EXECUTIVE BRANCH OVERSIGHT?

"The FBI correctly identified the epidemic of mortgage control fraud at such an early point that the financial crisis could have been averted had the Bush administration acted with even minimal competence." William K. Black Sr. regulator during S&L debacle

“When regulators don’t believe in regulation and don’t get what is going on at the companies they oversee, there can be no major white-collar crime prosecutions,”...“If they don’t understand what we call collective embezzlement, where people are literally looting their own firms, then it’s impossible to bring cases.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/14/business/14prosecute.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Dubya was warned by the FBI of an "epidemic" of mortgage fraud in 2004. He gave them less resources.

FBI saw threat of loan crisis - Los Angeles Times

Shockingly, the FBI clearly makes the case for the need to combat mortgage fraud in 2005, the height of the housing crisis:

Financial Crimes Report to the Public 2005

FBI ? Financial Crimes Report 2005

The Bush Rubber Stamp Congress ignored the obvious and extremely detailed and well reported crime spree by the FBI.

THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION and GOP CONGRESS stripped the White Collar Crime divisions of money and manpower.

"Those selling the CDS's would not have been able to sell them if they had been required by regulators to maintain standard insurance reserves."

2004 Dubya allowed the leverage rules to go from 12-1 to 35-1 which flooded the market with cheap money!

The SEC Rule That Broke Wall Street

The SEC Rule That Broke Wall Street

BUSH REGULATORS ON WALL STREET IN 2004 WITH A CHAINSAW 'CUTTING' REGULATIONS

Untitled.png
nailed it again.... these guys must be getting ready to come out with more personal attacts becasue they hate it when their wrong

Last edited:

your kidding aren't you??? are you this stupid??? lets see what happen when the banks failed the first time ... go educate your self on this becasue your question here has got the be the dumbest I've seen to date

Last edited:
Pointing out the obvious is an ad hominem attack now... you have been attacked...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ack-1:

Right, THIS wasn't an attack

"I believe those are the idiot2threes feet...."

lol

Pointing out the obvious, as I so stated! You have a clear inferiority complex!
and the one claiming its obvious and saying its a clear inferiority comples says it all ... you could refute his post... you hadn't a leg to stand on so whats your best "Pointing out the obvious, as I so stated! You have a clear inferiority complex!" I'm still laughing at you :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

No, your statement is horseshit.

It's not hard to get to 70% when you add up cumulative taxes at the federal, state, and local levels, fines, fees, winnings, then double taxes like corporate taxes.

the chart is federal income taxes, not total of all taxes. read before posting, then you don't look stupid.

"It's not hard to get to 70% when you add up cumulative taxes at the federal, state, and local levels, fines, fees, winnings, then double taxes like corporate taxes"

NOW you are saying it's ONLY income taxes? When it's CBO numbers on FEDERAL EFFECTIVE TAX RATES (they include income, payroll, gas estimates, cap gains, etc into EFFECTIVE)

lol

Cognitive-Dissonance.jpg

"total horseshit. No one ever paid 70% of his income in taxes. In those days there were hundreds of exemptions and deductions. The rich paid a lower % of their income than they do today."

HERE

Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation. Page 22 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I may not have been totally clear. My comment was aimed at federal income taxes. If you want to talk about total of all taxes, we can do that. Bubba

Good YOU agree, top of the 'job creators' EFFECTIVE FEDERAL tax rates topped 60%-70% Most of the 1950's - 1970's...

Again, only a lying scumbag would blame the FDR Depression on Harding and Coolidge. The Fed collapsed the economy under Hoover, not Harding and Coolidge. So it's a classic example of "Government caused the problem, to fix it we need more government!"

Fed huh? lol. At least you are still sticking with the right wing meme, instead of the credit bubble that Harding/Coolidge allowed via those 'free markets' kinda like Ronnie's S&L crisis and Dubya's subprime bubble. Weird the closest the US has had to laizze affaire since H/C and the worst downturns? HMM

Fed huh? lol. At least you are still sticking with the right wing meme, instead of the credit bubble that Harding/Coolidge allowed via those 'free markets' kinda like Ronnie's S&L crisis and Dubya's subprime bubble. Weird the closest the US has had to laizze affaire since H/C and the worst downturns? HMM

Pathetic.

When you have ho lie about everything, you should know you've lost

lol

Cognitive-Dissonance.jpg

HERE

Good YOU agree, top of the 'job creators' EFFECTIVE FEDERAL tax rates topped 60%-70% Most of the 1950's - 1970's...

horseshit. the actual rate paid during those years was more like 15-20%.

while you are looking that up, look up how much GE paid in federal taxes in 2013--------you know, obama's buddy Imelt who moved thousands of american jobs to china and mexico.

Pathetic.

When you have ho lie about everything, you should know you've lost

AdHominemAttackChristianLutheranLCMSDebateDoctrineCreedFalseTeachingConfessionsBible_zps125c74fb.jpg

lol

Cognitive-Dissonance.jpg

HERE

while you are looking that up, look up how much GE paid in federal taxes in 2013--------you know, obama's buddy Imelt who moved thousands of american jobs to china and mexico.

ONCE AGAIN BUBBA

taxmageddon.png

Cognitive-Dissonance.jpg

HERE

ONCE AGAIN BUBBA

taxmageddon.png

Cognitive-Dissonance.jpg

OK, I have looked at this chart several times. What do you think the words "average tax rate" mean?

Do you think it means average actually paid or average per the tax code for that segment of taxpayers?

Do you even understand my question?

Forum List

Back