Obama has new job

Idk how Obama could know much about basketball with the way he throws a baseball.

I've seen an old Spanish woman throw better than that.

PS: Ball 1!

iu

Ever consider the fact that baseball and basketball are 2 different games, and each game requires different skill sets from the others? I know that I personally am a crappy baseball AND basketball player, but if you challenged me to a bike race when I was in my 30s, you would get smoke checked every time. My ability on the basketball or baseball courts and fields are no indication of my athletic ability on a bicycle. Been clocked at 66 mph going downhill, 53 mph drafting off a truck, 48 was what I could hit by myself on a sprint for the finish line, and my cruising speed was 21 to 25 mph.

When I was working at a bike shop in Newport, some of the guys challenged me to a 10 mile time trial. Both were much larger than me (6 ft 2 in), and both were (supposedly) in really good shape. Sent one out, 30 seconds sent the next one out, and at the 1 min. point, I went out. I crossed the finish line a full minute ahead of the person who was sent out 30 sec. ahead of me, meaning I gained a minute and a half on him in 10 miles. The guy that went out a minute ahead of me ended up being almost 2 full minutes behind me.

Also used to be ranked 20th in the city of Memphis back in the mid 80's for amateur bicycle racing.

No. Being good (or bad) at one sport doesn't mean you are good (or bad) at all sports.

Last edited:
Saying he throws like a girl gives girls a bad name. He literally looks like a right-hander throwing left-handed.

I normally throw right-handed, but I can throw left-handed 300% better than that.
But he has a smooth jump shot.
I had a conversation with Michael Wilbon shortly after he was hired by the W Post back in the 80’s about basketball being hijacked by black culture and becoming a right of passage for blacks. The conversation ended when I put blame on John Thompson.
Obama’s wannabe black status made him emphasize basketball over baseball. The resulting techniques speak for themselves.
^ :cuckoo:
So you’re the only black guy who can’t play basketball?
What a stupid comment
Why? You seem disinterested in a legit conversation.

I'm all in favor of whatever gets him out of the USA,

Forum List

Back