🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama hatin, race baitin, Trump...GOP nom.?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Dear God,

I know your sick of hearing from me, with the lottery requests an all, but if you could please let Trump be the GOP nominee, I promise to give up my pipe dreams of wanting to win the lottery and just find a second job....thanks in advance.

upload_2015-6-25_20-47-10.jpeg

Lottery tickets are a tax for idiots.

I remember that McCain said if you're not making enough money, just get a second job. Obama has created a hell of a lot of jobs but why don't you increase your education so you qualify for higher pay?

Oh wait - you want Trump for prez?

Never mind.

:rolleyes:

Why the lie for a subject title?

Especially since it has nothing to do with your whining.

• Banned
Lottery tickets are a tax for idiots.

I remember that McCain said if you're not making enough money, just get a second job. Obama has created a hell of a lot of jobs but why don't you increase your education so you qualify for higher pay?

Oh wait - you want Trump for prez?

Never mind.

:rolleyes:

Dude it was a tongue n cheek thread.....loosen up!!

Dear God,

I know your sick of hearing from me, with the lottery requests an all, but if you could please let Trump be the GOP nominee, I promise to give up my pipe dreams of wanting to win the lottery and just find a second job....thanks in advance.

View attachment 43228

Be careful what you ask for. Trump will resonate with a lot of people just as H. Ross Perot did in 1992. The big impact was that Perot split the vote. Without Perot running as an independent, Clinton would have never been elected. Trump is running as a Republican. If he gets the nomination, his business message will gain a lot of attention. My daughter's circle of friends are all liberals in their early 20's and they say that they would vote for Trump over Hillary.. What does that tell you? Frankly I doubt he will get the nomination, but people have underestimated Trump at their peril for years. Still a long way out, but I would temper my excitement if I were you.

Forum List

Back