Obama Heads into the Lion's Den in Russia »

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Obama heads into the lion's den in Russia | US National Headlines | Comcast

President Barack Obama is heading into the lion's den of Russia, confronting Syria's key patron as well as foreign leaders skeptical of his call for an international military strike against Bashar Assad's government.

The White House went out of its way to say Obama, who arrived Thursday after a quick flight from Stockholm, would not meet one-on-one with the Russian leader while in St. Petersburg. But officials predicted the two would still have a chance to interact when they cross paths at various meetings.

You think someone will throw a shoe at Obama ?

yesterday during the hearing

SOS kerry said that the rebels are moderates

and based that on the enormous amount of time that Robert Ford spent with the opposition

sounds good

but then

in reality Ford was there only four times

the last being October 2011

in fact the whole diplomatic core left four months later in Feb 2012

and based that on the enormous amount of time that Robert Ford spent with the opposition

sounds good

but then

and Hillary said the Assad was a reformer-----they lie..

Wouldn't it be a moot point anyway ? We just HAVE to bomb Assad even if the devil was standing by to take over when we're done. The world demands it.

sounds good

but then

and Hillary said the Assad was a reformer-----they lie..

Wouldn't it be a moot point anyway ? We just HAVE to bomb Assad even if the devil was standing by to take over when we're done. The world demands it.

i like the part by kerry

that bombing the crap out of one side

is not tipping the scale for the other side quote

what a joke

i hope the lions bite his head off and the buzzards pick his bones clean.., providing they can keep from puking :lmao:

Yes, we know you support the Russians over America.

"we" .., you got a snake in you pocket ? or swallow one ? you speak with forked tongue :up: besides, you haven't a fucking clue as to whom i support :up: i support ol Vlad over the muslime mulatto in the WH, Vlad says no WAR, 90+% of Americans say no WAR !!
you libs want an attack, that attack is in support of muslime AQ's, why are you "we" people supporting our enemy, the same ones our troops in Afghan are killing ?

the U.S. military shouldn’t be “Al Qaeda’s air force.” ... Ted Cruz

is there a specific reason you are supporting Al Qaeda ??

i hope the lions bite his head off and the buzzards pick his bones clean.., providing they can keep from puking :lmao:

you have a reading comprehension disorder, so I will explain this to you - opposing obama does not equals supporting russia. neither does opposing obama equals opposing America and it's will, which( the will of American people) is quite the opposite to obama's.

Capiche?

you have a reading comprehension disorder, so I will explain this to you - opposing obama does not equals supporting russia. neither does opposing obama equals opposing America and it's will, which( the will of American people) is quite the opposite to obama's.

Capiche?

You see where isolationist public opinion during the 1920's and 1930's got us.

This is doing obama no good. He's being so ignored he had to meet with gay activists to get some attention. In every picture he's alone.

Syria was a bigger foreign policy disaster than Libya. There is no foreign support but he should have known what was going to happen before he went. Putin told him what was going to happen. What was obama thinking? He could walk in unprepared and wing it? His blackness and winning smile, which worked so well on Oprah and Leno would work with international players. obama should have put on his big boy pants, but he has no big boy pants.

Someone needs to figure out a story to get him out of there and extricate him from his disaster before it is done for him.

Forum List

Back