Obama: Huck, Trump Would be 'Ridiculous' if They Weren't So Sad

when you racists cant get nay new racists to replace you what will you do for voters?

Oh you dont need voters huh

you hate democracy huh
View attachment 45781

Tell me, you depraved ammo-stockpiling ass clown, which dark crevice of your rear did you pull that from?
Oh ... I have my sources ...... did you like it? ...... I have a lot of them ......would like for me to send you some good ones to post when you feel the need to explain / express yourself? ......... like they say, "a picture paints a thousand words" ........hey, would you like a cup of coffee? ..........

View attachment 45782
Are you auditioning to be a Fox News host? If so, I have bad news for you. Ignorance can be cured, but stupid is forever.

No need to call names....LOLOL!

Women are giving Trump the lead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patheos.com ^ | July 27, 2015
Donald Trump’s habit of shooting off his mouth and provoking outrage isn’t slowing him down at all. The public must find his lack of politically-correct inhibition refreshing. The new Zogby poll shows him leading the Republican pack among likely primary voters. Overall, he leads 20%, with Jeb Bush coming in at 16%. He leads among conservatives (18%), moderates (28%), and independents (31%). But his big support comes from women, 26% of whom support him.

Hahaha, Bernie Sanders just polled beating T rump.

Check it out. The ODS bedwetters are out in force today.

They've been getting more shrill and hysterical, the ODSers. For several reasons. Obama keeps racking up the big wins and making them look ridiculous, and the ODSers aren't handling it well. Their cult leaders told them Obama was doomed to be irrelevant, yet Obama just keeps on brutally kicking their asses, over and over.

You ODSers understand that almost the entire nation views you as weeping pansies, right? If you didn't understand that, consider this your intervention. If you want the laughter directed at you to stop, you have to stop acting like such mincing sissies all the top.

Got a link for that statement? I know you don't
Do you people in the Religious Reich even know how to read?

Sure I do...now maybe YOU can provide the link where "almost the entire nation views us as weeping pansies"? I know you can't either and your lame deflection is noted. You're really not very good at this and I suggest you don't start threads if you're going to bawl at responses you don't agree with

Boy, I would hate to be your attorney at your sanity hearing.

No link, eh? Nor from your sidekick. I win!! :)

Donald Trump’s habit of shooting off his mouth and provoking outrage isn’t slowing him down at all. The public must find his lack of politically-correct inhibition refreshing. The new Zogby poll shows him leading the Republican pack among likely primary voters. Overall, he leads 20%, with Jeb Bush coming in at 16%. He leads among conservatives (18%), moderates (28%), and independents (31%). But his big support comes from women, 26% of whom support him.

And THREE Republican's polled HIGHER than the Hildebeasty in THREE SWING STATES.... You were saying?

They've been getting more shrill and hysterical, the ODSers. For several reasons. Obama keeps racking up the big wins and making them look ridiculous, and the ODSers aren't handling it well. Their cult leaders told them Obama was doomed to be irrelevant, yet Obama just keeps on brutally kicking their asses, over and over.

You ODSers understand that almost the entire nation views you as weeping pansies, right? If you didn't understand that, consider this your intervention. If you want the laughter directed at you to stop, you have to stop acting like such mincing sissies all the top.

Sure I do...now maybe YOU can provide the link where "almost the entire nation views us as weeping pansies"? I know you can't either and your lame deflection is noted. You're really not very good at this and I suggest you don't start threads if you're going to bawl at responses you don't agree with

An attorney ???? .............. hell, you wouldn't make a festering pimple on a gnat's ass, much less an attorney ........are you on meds, by any chance? ....... If you're alone, I would suggest that you call someone to sit with you until this passes ............. just saying ....... seems to me that you have problems beyond just normal anger ....

An attorney ???? .............. hell, you wouldn't make a festering pimple on a gnat's ass, much less an attorney ........are you on meds, by any chance? ....... If you're alone, I would suggest that you call someone to sit with you until this passes ............. just saying ....... seems to me that you have problems beyond just normal anger ....

He gets mad every time he posts a thread and people dare to disagree with him, a fatal flaw in the make up of a left loon

Sounds like another survey question. OK Everybody who thinks assy lass is a weeping Pansy Say AYE Those opposed Say Neigh

If you are going to be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.

He gets mad every time he posts a thread and people dare to disagree with him, a fatal flaw in the make up of a left loon

Lassie, I bet your bath toys when you were a child were an iron and a toaster.

If you are going to be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.

OK, we can all call you ASS from now on! Or perhaps:ahole-1:....

Barry Hussein never had a real job that wasn't paid for by taxpayers. No wonder he is jealous of a real estate tycoon who hired more people than Barry's father's entire tribe in Kenya.

when you racists cant get nay new racists to replace you what will you do for voters?

Oh you dont need voters huh

you hate democracy huh
View attachment 45781

Tell me, you depraved ammo-stockpiling ass clown, which dark crevice of your rear did you pull that from?
Oh ... I have my sources ...... did you like it? ...... I have a lot of them ......would like for me to send you some good ones to post when you feel the need to explain / express yourself? ......... like they say, "a picture paints a thousand words" ........hey, would you like a cup of coffee? ..........

View attachment 45782
Are you auditioning to be a Fox News host? If so, I have bad news for you. Ignorance can be cured, but stupid is forever.
Now now ... just calm down ..... no one here is out to harm you ..... it's going to be alright .... we're all friends here ... no need to get all upset and bent out of shape .......would you like for us to start over and change the tone of this conversation? ..............I'd hate to think that I was the reason for someone going postal, or possibly jumping, if you know what I mean ......there're people here that can help you .... some have dealt with issues like this before ....they know what they're doing .......want me to ask someone to talk with you? ............is there anyone that can sit with you for awhile?

You post middle school insults, it's childish, pal. Now stick to the topic of your OWN thread....oh and about that link?

OK, we can all call you ASS from now on! Or perhaps:ahole-1:....
Well I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it is really working.

Thanks to Obama and his moronic sidekick Kerry, here's what his legacy will look like:

View attachment 45778

You forgot to add the caption "THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!"

YAWN

people who are known to say "Never let a good crisis go to waste" should avoid trying to ridicule others with cries of "The sky is falling"

idiots and hypocrites

You got a link to where I said that about any crisis, or are you just pulling things out of your ass again?

You post middle school insults, it's childish, pal. Now stick to the topic of your OWN thread....oh and about that link?
Lassie, you must realize by now I didn't make that claim. But it is cute to watch you when you try to talk about things you don't understand.

Thanks to Obama and his moronic sidekick Kerry, here's what his legacy will look like:

View attachment 45778

You forgot to add the caption "THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!"

YAWN

people who are known to say "Never let a good crisis go to waste" should avoid trying to ridicule others with cries of "The sky is falling"

idiots and hypocrites

You got a link to where I said that about any crisis, or are you just pulling things out of your ass again?

ok; dummy; i see i have to break it down for you.

you commented that others seem to think the "sky is falling"

but your Party cant survive if they arent operating in that very same mode

Lassie, you must realize by now I didn't make that claim. But it is cute to watch you when you try to talk about things you don't understand.

Ah but you felt the need to interject. Now where is the link? Dude, you started a stupid thread and promptly took it up the chute and now you're all mad. You should ask yourself why that keeps happening

Forum List

Back