Obama: Huck, Trump Would be 'Ridiculous' if They Weren't So Sad

Check it out. The ODS bedwetters are out in force today.

They've been getting more shrill and hysterical, the ODSers. For several reasons. Obama keeps racking up the big wins and making them look ridiculous, and the ODSers aren't handling it well. Their cult leaders told them Obama was doomed to be irrelevant, yet Obama just keeps on brutally kicking their asses, over and over.

You ODSers understand that almost the entire nation views you as weeping pansies, right? If you didn't understand that, consider this your intervention. If you want the laughter directed at you to stop, you have to stop acting like such mincing sissies all the top.

Got a link for that statement? I know you don't

They've been getting more shrill and hysterical, the ODSers. For several reasons. Obama keeps racking up the big wins and making them look ridiculous, and the ODSers aren't handling it well. Their cult leaders told them Obama was doomed to be irrelevant, yet Obama just keeps on brutally kicking their asses, over and over.

You ODSers understand that almost the entire nation views you as weeping pansies, right? If you didn't understand that, consider this your intervention. If you want the laughter directed at you to stop, you have to stop acting like such mincing sissies all the top.

Do you people in the Religious Reich even know how to read?

when you racists cant get nay new racists to replace you what will you do for voters?

Oh you dont need voters huh

you hate democracy huh

fucking racists
Where? Where do you see a racist? How many do you see? What else do you see? Does this happen often? Are you on meds? Do you also have nightmares? Have you seen a professional about this condition? Do you live in a closed-in environment, such as a tiny apartment?................ just curious ........ just asking ........no offense intended ...

when you racists cant get nay new racists to replace you what will you do for voters?

you hate democracy huh
imagesWS3Y9MT6.jpg

you people on the right hate your fellow Americans

we hate you too

Im so glad your children know your fucking scum too and don't agree with your evil

Iran showed the stupid Americans how the world feels about obumble. They came up with a pertinent graphic.

No need to call names....LOLOL!

Women are giving Trump the lead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patheos.com ^ | July 27, 2015
Donald Trump’s habit of shooting off his mouth and provoking outrage isn’t slowing him down at all. The public must find his lack of politically-correct inhibition refreshing. The new Zogby poll shows him leading the Republican pack among likely primary voters. Overall, he leads 20%, with Jeb Bush coming in at 16%. He leads among conservatives (18%), moderates (28%), and independents (31%). But his big support comes from women, 26% of whom support him.

No need to call names....LOLOL!

Women are giving Trump the lead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patheos.com ^ | July 27, 2015
Donald Trump’s habit of shooting off his mouth and provoking outrage isn’t slowing him down at all. The public must find his lack of politically-correct inhibition refreshing. The new Zogby poll shows him leading the Republican pack among likely primary voters. Overall, he leads 20%, with Jeb Bush coming in at 16%. He leads among conservatives (18%), moderates (28%), and independents (31%). But his big support comes from women, 26% of whom support him.

Hahaha, Bernie Sanders just polled beating T rump.

Sure I do...now maybe YOU can provide the link where "almost the entire nation views us as weeping pansies"? I know you can't either and your lame deflection is noted. You're really not very good at this and I suggest you don't start threads if you're going to bawl at responses you don't agree with

you hate democracy huh
View attachment 45781

Tell me, you depraved ammo-stockpiling ass clown, which dark crevice of your rear did you pull that from?
Oh ... I have my sources ...... did you like it? ...... I have a lot of them ......would like for me to send you some good ones to post when you feel the need to explain / express yourself? ......... like they say, "a picture paints a thousand words" ........hey, would you like a cup of coffee? ..........

images05X64MVY.jpg

Sure I do...now maybe YOU can provide the link where "almost the entire nation views us as weeping pansies"? I know you can't either and your lame deflection is noted. You're really not very good at this and I suggest you don't start threads if you're going to bawl at responses you don't agree with

Boy, I would hate to be your attorney at your sanity hearing.

Forum List

Back