🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: I Can Tell Who Is A Immigrant By "Looking At Faces" (What If Palin Said This?)

Newsflash: Some things are come across differently, sometimes even offensively, when said by a white conservative. It's on conservatives to get past that, not the rest of us to change for you.

We're all immigrants...

Besides of course the native Americans. ;)

Hey stupid. How do you know indians didn't come here from somewhere else,?

Another question. How do you tell today who a native american is.? How can they prove who their ancestors were hundreds of years ago.?

Legal immigrants aren't the problem, when is the left going to admit that immigration is a multiphased problem that needs to be addressed in phases?

OBAMA: As I was getting a tour of DreamWorks, I didn't ask, but just looking at faces, I could tell there were some folks who are here not because they were born here, but because they want to be here and they bring extraordinary talents to the United States. And that's part of what makes America special. And that's part of what, by the way, makes California special, because it's always been this magnet of dreamers and strivers. And people coming from every direction saying to themselves, you know, if I work hard there I can have my piece of the American Dream.

Obama: I Can Tell Who Is An Immigrant By "Looking At Faces" | Video | RealClearPolitics

I'm sure he can since he is most likely one himself. Obama made that statement today as he toured DreamWorks Studio in Mexifornia today. And he and his Justice department have the audacity to label Sheriff Joe Arpaio a racial profiler. The hypocrisy of Obama has no limits.

Obama: I Can Tell Who Is An Immigrant By "Looking At Faces" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Our controlled media gives obozo a free ride on everything. Last week he said he was "good at killing people". All over the net but TV censored it.

Legal immigrants aren't the problem,

99% of legal immigrants are a problem. Most of them are just deadbeats that want welfare. We need to stop all immigration, legal and illegal. And we can easily do that, but obozo and congress won't do it since they collect a fortune in bribes from the illegal alien lobby.

We're all immigrants...

By your dumb assed logic everyone on earth is an immigrant, even so called native Americans were not native to what is now called North America, they migrated here. Or do you not believe the science books?

Just because no one that is here started out here doesn't mean our agreed to government doesn't have a right to protect our borders and stop the worlds slime from oozing in.

We're all immigrants...

Didn't they come from Asia? Actually camels are native Americans and were stolen from "us" during the last ice age by Mideast extremists (well, camels did originate in the Americas). One group that most assuredly are not native Americans is middle age white tea bag Republicans

Last edited:
Context people, It matters, we all know Palen is closet klan so remarks by her on immigration are just about always derogatory and downright mean.

Let's give them all citizenship!

How about no. We should deport the illegals by implementing President Eisenhower's former plan called 'Operation Wetback' and make them go through the natural process like millions of others did before.

Forum List

Back