Obama: ‘I Don’t Care’ Whether You’ll Like the Nominee, Just Vote Democrat

And now they are almost back to where they were when he took office...what a guy!

Yes he is, especially considering all the obstacles the commies threw in front of him. Nobody else would have accomplished what he did.

He creates a crisis, and then "fixes" it and you people bow down and worship him like he just turned the water he was walking on into wine.
Trump was laughed at when he announced his candidacy. He defeated every Republican candidate. Then he was laughed at again for taking on Hillary. You guys never learn.

non sequiter much?
Your point is Trump supporters are stupid. FYI over 8 million people that voted for Obama voted for Trump 4 years later.

And?

Last edited:
I've seen here a lot of crap talked about McCain and Romney. I wonder how many of those posters voted for either of the 2 in 2008 and 2012 respectively? I still contend when it coming to voting, it's more about being against one candidate rather than for the other.

Yeah, you're smart and we're stupid. Yup, yup.

well, yes you are quite stupid.
Oh, for sure. Next thing you'll call me is a "big fat poopy pants", huh. Grow up, baby.

Sorry that the truth is painful. But better to learn it now and just accept your fate in life

I've seen here a lot of crap talked about McCain and Romney. I wonder how many of those posters voted for either of the 2 in 2008 and 2012 respectively? I still contend when it coming to voting, it's more about being against one candidate rather than for the other.

I voted for McCain in 2008, even though I had reservations about the GOP in general at that point. But he had more experience and more integrity. Also, really didn't like the fact that Obama had thrown his grandmother under the bus to try to excuse Rev. Wright.

Didn't vote for Romney because I didn't want my country turned over to the Mormon Cult. The Trump Cult is a little worse, though.

Oh, for sure. Next thing you'll call me is a "big fat poopy pants", huh. Grow up, baby.

Sorry that the truth is painful. But better to learn it now and just accept your fate in life
And there he goes with the trolling. Pitiful creature.

what a load of tripe

And there he goes with the trolling. Pitiful creature.

Since when is telling the truth considered trolling?

This is true and a sad commentary on our politics.

Didn't Trumpy say that he was going to put a 10 percent tariff on Mexican goods if they didn't stop the crossings into the US? Or whatever the amount was. (It didn't play apart in those reductions?) Go on... You were saying? This reminds of a disease Americans get. What was it? Oh yeah! Selective memory...

What Trump did do was tell them no US aid unless they do stop the migrants. Since then, border crossings have dropped 70% since May.

And now they are almost back to where they were when he took office...what a guy!

Yes he is, especially considering all the obstacles the commies threw in front of him. Nobody else would have accomplished what he did.

He creates a crisis, and then "fixes" it and you people bow down and worship him like he just turned the water he was walking on into wine.
Trump was laughed at when he announced his candidacy. He defeated every Republican candidate. Then he was laughed at again for taking on Hillary. You guys never learn.
Yes - he defeated all of them and Hillary Clinton by telling all of those 13,000 lies and White America and a few other idiot Americans ate it all up! We now have a Chaos King and Carnival Man! Go figure. Sigh...

What Trump did do was tell them no US aid unless they do stop the migrants. Since then, border crossings have dropped 70% since May.

Yes - he defeated all of them and Hillary Clinton by telling all of those 13,000 lies and White America and a few other idiot Americans ate it all up! We now have a Chaos King and Carnival Man! Go figure. Sigh...
What an idiotic racist post. Over 8 million people that voted for Obama in 2012 voted for Trump in 2016.

What an idiotic racist post. Over 8 million people that voted for Obama in 2012 voted for Trump in 2016.

Liar

Liar
Dumb fuck.
Just How Many Obama 2012-Trump 2016 Voters Were There? - Rasmussen Reports®

Three studies are cited in the report. One study says over 6 million, one over 8 and one over 9. I chose the 8. If I had been you I would have added them all together. Shithead.

Last edited:

Liar
Dumb fuck.

Three studies are cited in the report. One study says over 6 million, one over 8 and one over 9. I chose the 8. If I had been you I would have added them all together. Shithead.

Yeah, you posted that bullshit from Rasmussen before. Still bullshit.

The numbers make no sense.

Never trust Rasmussen.

Liar
Dumb fuck.

Yeah, you posted that bullshit from Rasmussen before. Still bullshit.

The numbers make no sense.

Never trust Rasmussen.
I never trust stupid people. Moron. Trump got only 2 million less votes than Obama did in 2012. Does that make sense? How about 304 electoral votes to 227, which is what actually elects a US President. Idiot.

Last edited:
the four possible outcomes are: 1. A Biden-style Democrat wins; 2. A Warren/Sanders Democrat wins; 3. Trump beats a Warren/Sanders Democrat; 4. Trump beats a Biden Democrat

I hope he vociferously campaigns for Bernie when he wins the nomination.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back