Obama: "I Don't Worry About Israel's Survival" (He Speaks His True Feelings!)

Israel is about to be surrounded by a new nuclear armed Caliphate. Hopefully this new Caliphate will adhere to the Medina Constitution and tolerate the Jews. Without the United States, Israel's survival will depend upon the mercy of Muslims once their Caliphate encircles it.

Israel's survival has never been dependent on the mercy of any nation or people group and that includes the Muslims. Nor shall she ever be!

I am so happy to learn that the president and I agree on this matter of Israel's longevity! There isn't any need to worry about Israel's survival because she is not going anywhere. Israel shall remain to the very end. To the very end.

They will starve Israel to death once the encircle it. They don't need to invade them, or even nuke them, they just need enough military might to keep Israel at bay while they embargo it.

Most likely we'll see the second "Berlin Airlift" in order to keep Israel marginally fed.

Israel is about to be surrounded by a new nuclear armed Caliphate. Hopefully this new Caliphate will adhere to the Medina Constitution and tolerate the Jews. Without the United States, Israel's survival will depend upon the mercy of Muslims once their Caliphate encircles it.

A future "Caliphate" exists only in the minds of lunatic Salafis and paranoid Americans.

BHO's administration is a fine ally of Israel, better than Carter's and Clinton's and Eisenhower.

Look up the Sinai Crisis of 1956.

You libs need to realize: the US will always support Israel.

You freaks far to the right need to realize: the US will always support Israel.

And the far left often gets their wires crossed on who supports Israel and who does not.

The far left will supports Israel when it is only politically viable.

We should, however, recognize that — considering how unsupportive their base is — the level of support that Israel does get from elected Democrats is noteworthy. (The Senate, for example, recently voted unanimously on a resolution in support of Israel in the Gaza war.) The rub, however, comes when the White House actively undercuts Israel, as well as other U.S. regional allies.

Undercuts Israel by letting them into a 1 billion dollar stash of weapons and munitions when they ask for it one week ago...

What's really stupid of Steve is that he tried to make what Oblama was saying as being bad, when in reality the president was complementing Israel...

TINY ISRAEL IS SURROUNDED AND OUT NUMBERED 100 TO 1 BUT NO WORRIES! ALMIGHTY GOD PROTECTS ISRAEL!! ISRAEL IS FOREVER. === “Therefore thus saith the Lord God: Now will I bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for My holy name

26 after they have borne their shame and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against Me, when they dwelt safely in their land and none made them afraid.

27 When I have brought them back from the people and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations,

28 then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, who caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen. But I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there;

29 neither will I hide My face any more from them, for I have poured out My Spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.”
Ezekiel 39:25-29

GISMYS, I'll need a response to this one.

If Iran were to rename itself "Israel," but maintain its "we're gonna kill all the Jews" stance, would you support this new "Israel"? After all, it's the same entity as in your little fairy tale book, right?

TINY ISRAEL IS SURROUNDED AND OUT NUMBERED 100 TO 1 BUT NO WORRIES! ALMIGHTY GOD PROTECTS ISRAEL!! ISRAEL IS FOREVER. === “Therefore thus saith the Lord God: Now will I bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for My holy name

26 after they have borne their shame and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against Me, when they dwelt safely in their land and none made them afraid.

27 When I have brought them back from the people and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations,

28 then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, who caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen. But I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there;

29 neither will I hide My face any more from them, for I have poured out My Spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.”

If Iran were to rename itself "Israel," but maintain its "we're gonna kill all the Jews" stance, would you support this new "Israel"? After all, it's the same entity as in your little fairy tale book, right?

IRAN IS part of OLD PERSIA AND WAS NEVER PART OF ISRAEL!!! Wise up!

IRAN IS part of OLD PERSIA AND WAS NEVER PART OF ISRAEL!!! Wise up!

So is it your contention that the Israel of today is the exact same Israel of thousands of years ago?

Is it strictly the people of Israel that you support, or do you only support their government? Or do you support both? What about the roughly 25% of Israel that isn't Jewish--do you support them?

A future "Caliphate" exists only in the minds of lunatic Salafis and paranoid Americans.

ISIS will establish the Caliphate, and it will spread quickly. Overall this will be a good thing for Muslims, and if the Media Constitution is upheld (otherwise it's not a Caliphate) it will bring stability to the region, and thus the world.

Given how fucked up the Middle East is, I would only hope they can reestablish order there through the Caliphate, so their nukes are under civilized control.

However, if ISIS and other elements establish a Jihadist state, instead of a true Caliphate, Israel is fucked. And with a such an unsecure border, who knows where those ISIS nukes will end up in the United States.

Last edited:

ISIS will establish the Caliphate, and it will spread quickly. Overall this will be a good thing for Muslims, and if the Media Constitution is upheld (otherwise it's not a Caliphate) it will bring stability to the region, and thus the world.

Given how fucked up the Middle East is, I would only hope they can reestablish order there through the Caliphate, so their nukes are under civilized control.

However, if ISIS and other elements establish a Jiahadist state, instead of a true Caliphate, Israel is fucked.

I think it's more likely that ISIS will collapse within a year. They're making a lot of enemies.

What "nukes" are you talking about? Iran is the "closest" to having a nuke, and they are no friends of ISIS.

Forum List

Back