Obama I got it right the first time thread

Thegreatgoof ain't so smart....

Obama "bailed out" the auto industry so they could build factories in Mexico? :lmao:

Ford’s Mexico move risks election backlash - FT.com

You blame Obama for Ford moving to Mexico. Ford was not bailed out....

You can have some, too, bitch:

Editorial: Did Ford Take Bailout Money Too? Yes They Did. - Chevy Hardcore

Took a while to find an article that isunrelated to the TARP give away. "Low interest loans" were not part of the government give away. I have read ghis same article before and it means nothing.

It is like saying I was given a government bailout because I took low interest loans for college. You really failed!

Took no time at all. The govt. bailed out Ford. You're the one getting into TARP semantics. You're a joke, tbh.

Obama "bailed out" the auto industry so they could build factories in Mexico? :lmao:

Took a while to find an article that isunrelated to the TARP give away. "Low interest loans" were not part of the government give away. I have read ghis same article before and it means nothing.

It is like saying I was given a government bailout because I took low interest loans for college. You really failed!

Took no time at all. The govt. bailed out Ford. You're the one getting into TARP semantics. You're a joke, tbh.

"Low interest loans" are not a bailout. YOU LOSE!

According to Ford, they were going bankrupt w/o that money. So, who bailed em out now?

According to Ford, they were going bankrupt w/o that money. So, who bailed em out now?

So if you secured a low interest federal loan for college, then the feds bailed you out?

Look, I don't even like Ford. But they were not bailed out. GM and Chrysler had a bigger problem. The loan would not have done them any good. They would have still failed. That is why they were bailed our.

Try it again? Try what again. People go around talking about Obama like he's something; like he's not an imposter. I said from the start this guy was no good. There's nothing to try again.

This is just stuff off the top of my head:

* I knew that Obama would f up healthcare. He said things that just were economically egregious. And when a politician defies basic economics to make promises that people want to hear, then that's bad writing on the wall.

* Obama talked about cutting the deficit in half but gave no specifics on how to do it. No surprise that that then didn't happen.

* Obama endorsed bailouts and so-called stimuluses. And there was no accounting of the money, none. He literally gave billions of dollars to his benefactors for nothing.

* Obama used the BP gulf oil spill to create a $20 billion slush fund.

* Obama took over GM and made sure that union fat cats weren't punished for f'ing up their companies. He also lined bankers pockets with bailout money.

* Obama funded the Syrian Rebels and abandoned Iraq paving the road for the ISIS genocide.

* Obama supported The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt; but the people had their own ideas of what was right.

* Benghazi. We all know about those lies.

* Things that don't get attention is house sale commissions going to to government healthcare? WTF!

* Taxing healthy people for not buying worthless products? That's mafia style politics right there.

* Obama appointed total nimrods to the Supreme Court.

* Obama has lied about immigration numbers and continued to allow lawlessness.

* Obama gave guns to the Mexican cartels.

* Obama used the IRS to harass people. And was ever so often the case, e-mails disappeared and the DOJ did not prosecute.

* Obama spies on every day Americans.

* Obama illegal raised funds oversees during the 2012 election and ballot box stuffed to turn a loss into an easy victory.

* Obama has continued to allow Iran to build nuclear weapons.

* Obama has bowed to Saudi Arabia both literally and effectively.

* Obama's implementation of Common Core is a joke that subverts the educational process.

* Obama has controlled the media and even had non-compliant ones killed.

* Rejection of Keystone

* The massive increases in food stamps and disability claims.

* Real Unemployment skyrocketing.

* Dude's not even an American citizen; and despite his false claims to be Christian, he has fought against Christians.

* Etc.

I don't believe you are possessed of the stamina to actually think up that entire list (as little thought was involved), so why don't you link us to whoever told you to believe these things?

At least then we can dispense with the exercise of demonstrating that what you think you know about economics in general, and those of health care in particular, would rattle in a thimble....

well it's been a know fact everything this moron touches turns to doo doo.

did ya here josh ernest today. ahhh, well, we're not going to light our hair on fire.
Tell that to the mother of a dead marine ...oops he already did, Benghazi.
This:

jpg

doesn't look like "doo doo" to me.....

You want to see the same data for the guy for whom you most recently cast two enthusiastic votes?

So if you secured a low interest federal loan for college, then the feds bailed you out?

Look, I don't even like Ford. But they were not bailed out. GM and Chrysler had a bigger problem. The loan would not have done them any good. They would have still failed. That is why they were bailed our.

According to Ford, they were going to go bankrupt without a cash infusion from the government. So, the government saved them with loans. That fits a very applicable definition of bailout. It's not my fault if English isnt' your first language or something.

Try it again? Try what again. People go around talking about Obama like he's something; like he's not an imposter. I said from the start this guy was no good. There's nothing to try again.

* I knew that Obama would f up healthcare. He said things that just were economically egregious. And when a politician defies basic economics to make promises that people want to hear, then that's bad writing on the wall.

* Obama talked about cutting the deficit in half but gave no specifics on how to do it. No surprise that that then didn't happen.

* Obama endorsed bailouts and so-called stimuluses. And there was no accounting of the money, none. He literally gave billions of dollars to his benefactors for nothing.

* Obama took over GM and made sure that union fat cats weren't punished for f'ing up their companies. He also lined bankers pockets with bailout money.

* Obama funded the Syrian Rebels and abandoned Iraq paving the road for the ISIS genocide.

* Obama supported The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt; but the people had their own ideas of what was right.

* Things that don't get attention is house sale commissions going to to government healthcare? WTF!

* Taxing healthy people for not buying worthless products? That's mafia style politics right there.

* Obama used the IRS to harass people. And was ever so often the case, e-mails disappeared and the DOJ did not prosecute.

* Obama illegal raised funds oversees during the 2012 election and ballot box stuffed to turn a loss into an easy victory.

* Obama's implementation of Common Core is a joke that subverts the educational process.

* Rejection of Keystone

* Dude's not even an American citizen; and despite his false claims to be Christian, he has fought against Christians.

* Etc.

I don't believe you are possessed of the stamina to actually think up that entire list (as little thought was involved), so why don't you link us to whoever told you to believe these things?

At least then we can dispense with the exercise of demonstrating that what you think you know about economics in general, and those of health care in particular, would rattle in a thimble....

I guess I'll take that as a backhanded compliment. Yes, that was all off the top of my head (I've paid attention). And frankly, that's only a small portion of the shenanigans.

* Rejection of Keystone

* Etc.

I said I wasn't going to waste my time, but...

Obama talked about cutting the deficit in half but gave no specifics on how to do it. No surprise that that then didn't happen.

Federal Budget Deficit Totals $1.4 Trillion in Fiscal Year 2009
Federal Budget Deficit Totals $1.4 Trillion in Fiscal Year 2009

Because I'm such a sport, and you are so.....uh.....well......not competitive, I'll leave out the roughly 150 billion of ESAs for Iraqnam which were not included in the reported deficit....

The federal government incurred a budget deficit of $680 billion in fiscal year 2013,

Monthly Budget Review—Summary for Fiscal Year 2013

Can you eyeball that, or should I link you to an online calculator?

According to Ford, they were going to go bankrupt without a cash infusion from the government. So, the government saved them with loans. That fits a very applicable definition of bailout. It's not my fault if English isnt' your first language or something.

Do your parents know that you are playing a moron on the Innertubes?

* Rejection of Keystone

* Etc.

I guess I'll take that as a backhanded compliment. Yes, that was all off the top of my head (I've paid attention). And frankly, that's only a small portion of the shenanigans.

So when you received a low interest college loan, it was a bailout. Gotcha

Oh, and your list sounds like talking points on any FOX news show. But since O is not running again, worry about Hillary. The two GOP frontrunners are "death on a stick" for the Republican Party.

With the benefit of hindsight, Ford CEO Alan Mulally says the bailouts were the right thing for the industry and ultimately benefited Ford (F) too, even though his firm didn't take government assistance.

"If GM and Chrysler would've gone into free-fall they could've taken the entire supply base into free-fall also, and taken the U.S. from a recession into a depression," Mulally says in the accompanying video, taped Friday at Ford's world headquarters in Dearborn, MI. "That's why we testified on behalf of our competitors even though we clearly did not need precious taxpayer money.

Bailouts of GM, Chrysler Were Good for Ford Too: Alan Mulally

Do you spend a lot of time at Breitbart, The Daily Caller, and Drudge?

* Rejection of Keystone

* Etc.

Just take it as a backhand......there's more coming....

Sure.....so, on the subject of "semantics" - when you say "real unemployment is skyrocketing", to what objective evidence are you referring?

With the benefit of hindsight, Ford CEO Alan Mulally says the bailouts were the right thing for the industry and ultimately benefited Ford (F) too, even though his firm didn't take government assistance.

"If GM and Chrysler would've gone into free-fall they could've taken the entire supply base into free-fall also, and taken the U.S. from a recession into a depression," Mulally says in the accompanying video, taped Friday at Ford's world headquarters in Dearborn, MI. "That's why we testified on behalf of our competitors even though we clearly did not need precious taxpayer money.

Right for Ford, sure. Generally, businesses benefit from low interest loans. Now, the American people that he stabbed in the back on the other hand.....

Oh, and your list sounds like talking points on any FOX news show. But since O is not running again, worry about Hillary. The two GOP frontrunners are "death on a stick" for the Republican Party.

I'm guessing your avi is an accurate depiction of you. The parameters of a bailout are not complicated at all.

Right for Ford, sure. Generally, businesses benefit from low interest loans. Now, the American people that he stabbed in the back on the other hand.....

That "who" stabbed in the back?

I'm guessing your avi is an accurate depiction of you. The parameters of a bailout are not complicated at all.

It's pretty clear that it has you completely stumped....

Right, and as Ice noted, Ford said they did not take the bailout. Do you have comprehension issues?

Last edited:
well it's been a know fact everything this moron touches turns to doo doo.

did ya here josh ernest today. ahhh, well, we're not going to light our hair on fire.
Tell that to the mother of a dead marine ...oops he already did, Benghazi.
This:

jpg

doesn't look like "doo doo" to me.....

You want to see the same data for the guy for whom you most recently cast two enthusiastic votes?
So is your chart for the top 1% or the bottom 99%
Also look up Dept of Labor stats on labor participation under your boy.

Forum List

Back