Obama: I’m not Dick Cheney

image4.jpg

How did you develop the crossed eyes?

We warned the country what this clown would do if given the chance and sure enough he's lived up to his billing....a lazy, feminine, bookworm ....

"Bookworm"? :confused: "Feminine"? :confused:

Of all the labels you could (justifiably) apply in an unflattering manner you chose those? How are those even insults?

We warned the country what this clown would do if given the chance and sure enough he's lived up to his billing....a lazy, feminine, bookworm ....

Of all the labels you could (justifiably) apply in an unflattering manner you chose those? How are those even insults?

"insults"? They're adjectives I use to describe him and yourself Uni, honey. You've got a fem aura, you have a fem dog for an avatar, and you nag like a fem....now run along and do your nails or something okay?
gay.gif

Obviously Joe is terrified of women. And books.

Kinda fits.

We WISH he was Dick Cheney, or had one quarter the intelligence and common sense as Dick Cheney.

No Barry... we know Dick Cheney, and you, Barry, are NO Dick Cheney.

"insults"? They're adjectives I use to describe him

And you didn't use them with the intent to denigrate him? You're not too much of a pussy to even be honest about it, are you? Perhaps you are.

you have a fem dog for an avatar

"A fem dog"? :confused: What the hell are you talking about?

That's a fag's dog.....obese, manicured, coiffed and permed....YECH......any mutt I've ever owned would tear that thing's ears off and bring them to me for a treat.
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

^^ Tells us a lot about your values, Joe. A frank confession. :cuckoo:

What about the books? Would your mean-ass mutt tear those up too?

you have a fem dog for an avatar

"A fem dog"? :confused: What the hell are you talking about?

That's a fag's dog.....obese, manicured, coiffed and permed....YECH......any mutt I've ever owned would tear that thing's ears off and bring them to me for a treat.
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

"obese, manicured, coiffed and permed...."? :confused: Wtf? :confused:

For your sake, I really do hope that you are drunk right now. That is the most generous explanation for your recent posts. I don't want to believe that you could be as stupid and/or batshit crazy as you seem. Maybe you should go back and play make-pretend eye gouging again for a while and regain your 'focus,' Dumbass-san. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back