Obama: I’m more worried about climate change than the Islamic State

Although the level of concern may not be high, which worries you more?

• ISIS/ISSL

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Climate Change

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Your computer is the greatest research device ever, and you dupes never stop asking for information, since you get none...

You're the idiots who want to waste trillions on windmills.....you can't tell me how many will fix things? LOL!
What a pile of crap lol...Anyway, see also hydro, nukes, gas, clean coal someday...

We already have hydro, nukes and gas.
Why don't you guys push for more of that, instead of stupid, unreliable windmills?

Windmills have killed more endangered species than Nukes ever will. Where is the environmental outrage?

For franco who thinks killing animals is funny.

America’s wind farms are actually slaughtering millions of birds and bats annually
Total bs, dupe.

What a pile of crap lol...Anyway, see also hydro, nukes, gas, clean coal someday...

Why don't you guys push for more of that, instead of stupid, unreliable windmills?
We do, dupe. Duh.

How many new nukes have we built in the last 10 years? In the next 10?
Imagine what we could build with the money wasted on windmills.
Look it up and stop asking stupid questions, ignoramus. One under Obama is the first in years...I've got 200 giant windmills within 25 miles of me and they work fine. Solar and insulation programs working fine too, despite mindless Pub/dupe opposition. You're an idiotic disaster.

Yeah, lots of windmills have been built.
What if we'd spent the money on something useful, like nuclear power instead?
Wow what an ignorant chump. Can you read? Read something, dupe. And not from the bought off RW...

We do, dupe. Duh.

How many new nukes have we built in the last 10 years? In the next 10?
Imagine what we could build with the money wasted on windmills.
Look it up and stop asking stupid questions, ignoramus. One under Obama is the first in years...I've got 200 giant windmills within 25 miles of me and they work fine. Solar and insulation programs working fine too, despite mindless Pub/dupe opposition. You're an idiotic disaster.

Yeah, lots of windmills have been built.
What if we'd spent the money on something useful, like nuclear power instead?
Wow what an ignorant chump. Can you read? Read something, dupe. And not from the bought off RW...

Keep pushing expensive, unreliable "green energy", it confirms your stupidity.

Obama built the first nuke in 40 years, more home solar and insulation than ever, made fracking as safe as possible. Please try changing the channel some time.

Forum List

Back