Obama: I’m more worried about climate change than the Islamic State

Although the level of concern may not be high, which worries you more?

• ISIS/ISSL

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Climate Change

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Clinton said Saddam's WMDs weren't much of a threat? When?
The situation was under control under Clinton. Then W allowed 9/11 thru sheer incompetence and went after the Axis of Evil like a total idiot. Great job.

The situation was under control under Clinton.

Under control? You mean the embargo, with the occasional bombing?
Yes, brainwashed functional moron. Thanks for wrecking the ME for nothing.

Yeah, it's funny that both Clintons warned about Saddam's WMDs. Couple of dupes, eh?

Did Obama make the ME better or worse?
Let's just say 80% of the country believed Saddam had something to do with 9/11 and was close to having nukes. Great job, New BS GOP!

Link to anyone saying any number of hurricanes, dupe?

Let's just say 80% of the country believed Saddam had something to do with 9/11

Let's just say Bill and Hillary both gave speeches warning about the dangers of Saddam and his WMD programs.

activity;src=2183402;type=count651;cat=msnbc778;ord=1;num=4589961205963.522

Clinton said Saddam's WMDs weren't much of a threat? When?
The situation was under control under Clinton. Then W allowed 9/11 thru sheer incompetence and went after the Axis of Evil like a total idiot. Great job.

Yeah, it's funny that both Clintons warned about Saddam's WMDs. Couple of dupes, eh?

Let's just say 80% of the country believed Saddam had something to do with 9/11 and was close to having nukes. Great job, New BS GOP!

Link to anyone saying any number of hurricanes, dupe? From REAL news media? lol

I agree, Bill and Hillary warning about Saddam and WMDs was funny.

Let's just say Bill and Hillary both gave speeches warning about the dangers of Saddam and his WMD programs.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Who allowed 9/11 thru sheer incompetence and then started the stupidest wars ever, based on lies?

Last edited:
What has affected you more . Extreme weather or ISIS?

Neither actually... but ISIS is real so the potential for harm actually exists.

Dude . Your from New Orleans! If anyone shoould be freaked over crazy weather !?

Yeah, just look at all those AGW hurricanes since Katrina.
Heard of Sandy? Just typical! Or the worst typhoons EVER? Ditto in UK...Or 500 year stuff every couple of years in the Midwest...Here in Buffalo the first snow was 3 weeks later than ever this year and we get less snow than NYC and Boston all the time lately.....

Heard of Sandy?

One hurricane since Katrina? That's not what the warmers said would happen. Were they lying?
Your link talks about corporate media, not scientists. Corporate media are no longer "librul", just ratings/controversy whores. They're not RW liars, so dupes like you get confused...

They DO report your RW BS with a straight face tho, and very seldom any journalism/fact checking...

Dude . Your from New Orleans! If anyone shoould be freaked over crazy weather !?

Heard of Sandy? Just typical! Or the worst typhoons EVER? Ditto in UK...Or 500 year stuff every couple of years in the Midwest...Here in Buffalo the first snow was 3 weeks later than ever this year and we get less snow than NYC and Boston all the time lately.....

Heard of Sandy?

One hurricane since Katrina? That's not what the warmers said would happen. Were they lying?
Your link talks about corporate media, not scientists. Corporate media are no longer "librul", just ratings/controversy whores. They're not RW liars, so dupes like you get confused...

Your link talks about corporate media, not scientists.

Corporate media tells a different story than warmer scientists?

Don't forget, Al Gore also said global warming would cause more/more serious hurricanes.
Is he corporate media?

Yeah, Hillary insisting al Queda was in Iraq and pushing for invasion made it easy, thanks.
Hilarious. Lol link?
And when I do what then?

You're onto your next bullshit rant. The fact you don't even know this simple fact shows how ignorant you are.
There is no such link on Hillary, dupe.
You leftards are leftards because you are so naive and live in fantasy bubble worlds.

Senator Hillary Clinton's (Democrat, New York) address to the US Senate while voting YES to authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against Iraq:

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members.

It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well, effects American security.

This is a very difficult vote, this is probably the hardest decision I've ever had to make. Any vote that might lead to war should be hard, but I cast it with conviction."

Senator Hillary Clinton (Democrat, New York)
Addressing the US Senate
October 10, 2002

Seems you left out a bit of her speech.

Floor Speech of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (October 10, 2002) - Democratic Underground

Some people favor attacking Saddam Hussein now, with any allies we can muster, in the belief that one more round of weapons inspections would not produce the required disarmament, and that deposing Saddam would be a positive good for the Iraqi people and would create the possibility of a secular democratic state in the Middle East, one which could perhaps move the entire region toward democratic reform.

This view has appeal to some, because it would assure disarmament; because it would right old wrongs after our abandonment of the Shiites and Kurds in 1991, and our support for Saddam Hussein in the 1980's when he was using chemical weapons and terrorizing his people; and because it would give the Iraqi people a chance to build a future in freedom.

However, this course is fraught with danger. We and our NATO allies did not depose Mr. Milosevic, who was responsible for more than a quarter of a million people being killed in the 1990s. Instead, by stopping his aggression in Bosnia and Kosovo, and keeping on the tough sanctions, we created the conditions in which his own people threw him out and led to his being in the dock being tried for war crimes as we speak.

If we were to attack Iraq now, alone or with few allies, it would set a precedent that could come back to haunt us. In recent days, Russia has talked of an invasion of Georgia to attack Chechen rebels. India has mentioned the possibility of a pre-emptive strike on Pakistan. And what if China were to perceive a threat from Taiwan?

So Mr. President, for all its appeal, a unilateral attack, while it cannot be ruled out, on the present facts is not a good option.
OOPS! You left out what else Hillary said.

"Over eleven years have passed since the UN called on Saddam Hussein to rid himself of weapons of mass destruction as a condition of returning to the world community. Time and time again he has frustrated and denied these conditions. This matter cannot be left hanging forever with consequences we would all live to regret. War can yet be avoided, but our responsibility to global security and to the integrity of United Nations resolutions protecting it cannot. I urge the President to spare no effort to secure a clear, unambiguous demand by the United Nations for unlimited inspections.

And finally, on another personal note, I come to this decision from the perspective of a Senator from New York who has seen all too closely the consequences of last year's terrible attacks on our nation. In balancing the risks of action versus inaction, I think New Yorkers who have gone through the fires of hell may be more attuned to the risk of not acting. I know that I am.

So it is with conviction that I support this resolution as being in the best interests of our nation. A vote for it is not a vote to rush to war; it is a vote that puts awesome responsibility in the hands of our President and we say to him - use these powers wisely and as a last resort. And it is a vote that says clearly to Saddam Hussein - this is your last chance - disarm or be disarmed.

Thank you, Mr. President."

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Who allowed 9/11 thru sheer incompetence and then started the stupidest wars ever, based on lies?
Who let the 9-11 terrorists into America to learn how to fly jets into buildings?

What has affected you more . Extreme weather or ISIS?

National news today . Texas / Louisiana border under water .

Oh no! Did it rain or something? That hardly ever happens.
Ok . So when the conservatives from Texas come crawling on their knees begging for fed flood relief well just say "what? It's just some rain" ?

Who let the 9-11 terrorists into America to learn how to fly jets into buildings?
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Who ignored all kinds of warning about them?

National news today . Texas / Louisiana border under water .

Oh no! Did it rain or something? That hardly ever happens.
Ok . So when the conservatives from Texas come crawling on their knees begging for fed flood relief well just say "what? It's just some rain" ?

Why would you say that?

Who? Link to the 9-11 commision quote that says obvious warnings should have caused 19 men to be arrested.

Not my fault Hillary insisted al Queda was working with Sadamn and pushed for war and her husband says Iraq had WMDs when Bush was President.

Who? Link to the 9-11 commision quote that says obvious warnings should have caused 19 men to be arrested.

Not my fault Hillary insisted al Queda was working with Sadamn and pushed for war and her husband says Iraq had WMDs when Bush was President.
What planet are you on? Hillary? Never. Bill never said nukes. Let alone war.

Richard Clark says Bush wouldn't even see him about warnings duh.-

Leftard denies Hillary said al Queda was in Iraq and didn't vote for authorizing the war, and Bill Clinton never said Iraq had WMDs when Bush took office.

What a flaming moron.

Last edited:

Still waiting for the link to the 9-11 commision quote that says obvious warnings should have caused 19 men to be arrested.

Why can't you find it?

Because you're a delusional liar.

As I've said in the past, if rush, levin, hannity and the rest the wingnut yakkers came out tomorrow and said global warming is for real, everyone of you naive, gullible tards would start screaming, "GLOBAL WARMING IS FOR REAL, AND OBAMA ISN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!"
Due to the geo-engineering program , we have 20 to 30 percent less sunlight reaching earth. Weather modification programs have been in place since the early 80's in earnest....so there's you "climate change"....glad I could be of help....

I am now seeing an effect of "climate change." Apparently if it isn't cold as hell in March it causes some people's shorts to get in a knot. I can't blame them for being cranky.

As I've said in the past, if rush, levin, hannity and the rest the wingnut yakkers came out tomorrow and said global warming is for real, everyone of you naive, gullible tards would start screaming, "GLOBAL WARMING IS FOR REAL, AND OBAMA ISN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!"
Due to the geo-engineering program , we have 20 to 30 percent less sunlight reaching earth. Weather modification programs have been in place since the early 80's in earnest....so there's you "climate change"....glad I could be of help....

Due to the geo-engineering program

Which program is that?

Still waiting for the link to the 9-11 commision quote that says obvious warnings should have caused 19 men to be arrested.

Why can't you find it?

Because you're a delusional liar.
Still can't support your crazy accusations. Typical leftist. Throw crap at the wall and hope some sticks.

Forum List

Back