Obama in serious trouble--Sestak confirms WH offer to drop out of Senate race

:lol: Tell that to the MSM, it's not going away, and it certainly does look like political shenanigens. Like I said earlier....it's all about perception

It IS all about perception.

And when the voters discover that the Republicans have been trying to pin a crime to the president, when no crime existed at all, instead of helping to deal with all the major crises we have going on at the moment, there's going to be some election kickback in the Dems favor.

So THANKS Rep Issa, you fucking moron.

President Clinton delivered the message to Sestak. That tells me:

A. The White House was seeking to find a position for Sestak.
B. The White House felt compelled to use an indirect approach.

Yesterday's press conference tells me:

A. The President is uncomfortable with the situation.
B. The President has lawyered up.
C. Words must be carefully considered to avoid legal problems.

Not assigning guilt, but it warrants an investigation for sure.

And don't forget the timing of the official memo on Take The Trash Out Day right before a three day weekend.

There is no standing, according to the law in question, as per my post above.

But please, feel free to pursue this matter to the fullest. It will come back to bite you in the ass.

No doubt a lot of dirty stuff is going on in this administration. This scandal certainly warrants a Special Prosecutor be appointed. I can't believe this hasn't happened yet. If he were a Republican President,i'm pretty sure these Hopey Changey nutters would be screeching for this. Instead they're all desperately trying to spin things for this President. If the Democrats refuse to appoint a Special Prosecutor,the Republicans will have to regain some power in Congress by way of coming Elections. They can then begin to investigate this scandal properly. I'm afraid nothing will be investigated until the Republicans do regain some power in Congress. It is what it is. Make 2010 count people.

There is no standing, according to the law in question, as per my post above.

But please, feel free to pursue this matter to the fullest. It will come back to bite you in the ass.

A Presidential cover up will do far more damage to the Democrats my fine liberal friend. The WH legal team is already spouting things like, it depends how you interpret this term or use that subsection ect. If it is questionable, and you are the President of transparency why hide? 0bama should request his Congressional leadership clear this up with an investigation.

No doubt a lot of dirty stuff is going on in this administration. This scandal certainly warrants a Special Prosecutor be appointed. I can't believe this hasn't happened yet. If he were a Republican President,i'm pretty sure these Hopey Changey nutters would be screeching for this. Instead they're all desperately trying to spin things for this President. If the Democrats refuse to appoint a Special Prosecutor,the Republicans will have to regain some power in Congress by way of coming Elections. They can then begin to investigate this scandal properly. I'm afraid nothing will be investigated until the Republicans do regain some power in Congress. It is what it is. Make 2010 count people.

Why would something that breaks no law require a "special prosecutor" to be appointed?

Because you don't like the Obama administration?

Sorry, that doesn't fly.

A Presidential cover up will do far more damage to the Democrats my fine liberal friend. The WH legal team is already spouting things like, it depends how you interpret this term or use that subsection ect. If it is questionable, and you are the President of transparency why hide? 0bama should request his Congressional leadership clear this up with an investigation.

Cover-up of what?

There was no law broken, thus there is no "Cover-up" necessary.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/118971-why-no-law-was-broken-in-the-sestak-job-offer.html

Cover-up of what?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/118971-why-no-law-was-broken-in-the-sestak-job-offer.html

So the police should just let people go when they say they haven't been drinking and driving? You don't know the details or are simply accepting heresay. It doesn't pass the sniff test Vast.

Remember political history Vast, you get nailed on the cover-up not the crime. I'd whatever I could to avoid the perception of a cover-up.

Last edited:

Cover-up of what?

So the police should just let people go when they say they haven't been drinking and driving? You don't know the details or are simply accepting heresay. It doesn't pass the sniff test Vast.

Remember political history Vast, you get nailed on the cover-up not the crime. I'd whatever I could to avoid the perception of a cover-up.

Like so many others in this thread....

The entire original accusation was based on "hearsay".

If the persons involved in a crime all say that no crime actually occurred, and the only evidence of any crime occurring was witness testimony, then law enforcement takes their word for it, yes.

But Rep. Sestak said.... I think he counts as a witness no?

Seriously, 0bama is a poor President in my mind. This event doesn't mean crap to me. His future as President might, so if I did care, I'd want him cleared in an investigation.

Assuming you CAN count.:lol::lol::lol: This little beauty of a thread will go in the negative coulomb for the wack wingnut whitey righties.

Maybe you will be lucky before november and something real will happen.

Sestak have better watch his ass they just had Bill "Blow job cover up" Clinton into the Whitehouse to come up with a plan to help get Obama and friends out of this scandal. He might end up dead in some Washington D.C. park with a half uneaten sandwich at his desk!!!

Sestak have better watch his ass they just had Bill "Blow job cover up" Clinton into the Whitehouse to come up with a plan to help get Obama and friends out of this scandal. He might end up dead in some Washington D.C. park with a half uneaten sandwich at his desk!!!

Don't be silly shark fishing trips with an accident are much better.

2 war, record debt and deficits, potential loss of our AAA credit rating, 10% unemployment and Obama directs his laser-like focus on a Senate primary to help a former Republican.

2 war, record debt and deficits, potential loss of our AAA credit rating, 10% unemployment and Obama directs his laser-like focus on a Senate primary to help a former Republican.

Because Bill Clinton having a 30 second conversation with Sestak was such a herculean effort.

Meanwhile, the republicans are proposing an entire full-scale investigation into a bullshit charge against the president...

But THAT'S OK, right????

And don't forget raising money for Babs Boxer and going to a Paul McCartney concert. Those are big priorities too!

And don't forget raising money for Babs Boxer and going to a Paul McCartney concert. Those are big priorities too!

Alright, you got me with the Boxer thing. That was unnecessary.

Though, the Paul McCartney concert was just relaxation time. Even the president needs that. It's not like he went on a 6-week vacation to his Texas ranch. :razz:

Forum List

Back