Obama: Inability to get tougher gun laws shameful

Exasperated Obama: Inability to get tougher gun laws shameful - CNN.com

I will tell you, I have been in Washington for a while now. Most things don't surprise me. The fact that 20 six year olds were gunned down in the most violent fashion possible and this town couldn't do anything about it was stunning to me," he said.
Tell US of "Fast And Furious" where there was US Government (HOLDER AND OBAMA) sanctioned gun running where US Agents got killed and a couple hundred innocent Mexicans at the hands of drug cartels that got the weapons.

Phoney baloney BULLSHIT YOU post RW, and YOU know it.

:eusa_hand:

I will tell you, I have been in Washington for a while now. Most things don't surprise me. The fact that 20 six year olds were gunned down in the most violent fashion possible and this town couldn't do anything about it was stunning to me," he said.

Proof positive the Rs don't give a flying fuck about dead children but they do care about gun sales.
^^Another strawman^^

YOU are full of SHIT Luddly NERDITE.

Step off.:eusa_hand:

The NRA has got RWs so scared, they won't leave home without their penis, er, uh, I mean, gun.

You could pile little gun-shot babies to the sky and the right would still care more about selling guns.

The gun-control argument:

1. Gun-related incident occurs.

2. Gun-grabbers go spastic, and whine for weeks on-end.

3. The rest of us laugh at them, and remind them 'No way'.

4. Things quiet down for a while.

5. Rinse and repeat.

What law would you want passed that you feel would solve the problem? We have had the assault weapons ban didn't seem to do much we have background checks and waiting periods for hand guns that has not solved the problem so whats next to try?

I agree, he gave up too easy. He can't write legislation, but he does sign bills with the Tihart amendments which undercut the investigative ability of the ATF.

He should have doubled the budget of the ATF - give them a mandate to shutdown and licensed dealer selling guns w/o background check out backdoor.

What law would you want passed that you feel would solve the problem? We have had the assault weapons ban didn't seem to do much we have background checks and waiting periods for hand guns that has not solved the problem so whats next to try?
These people want full repeal of the 2nd Amendment. hat's amusing is that all these gun laws are an attempt to circumvent the Constitution. The only gun law that matters IS the Second, unless there is a Constitutional Convention, and it is REPEALED.

NOT going to happen. period.

Proof positive the Rs don't give a flying fuck about dead children but they do care about gun sales.

So you're pro life?

So you're pro life?
Indeed. Luddly has no problem with killing unborn, unviable "tissue masses" that cannot speak for themselves.

So you're pro life?
Ouch !!! :razz:

These people want full repeal of the 2nd Amendment. hat's amusing is that all these gun laws are an attempt to circumvent the Constitution. The only gun law that matters IS the Second, unless there is a Constitutional Convention, and it is REPEALED.

NOT going to happen. period.
Lets say for the sake of argument that happened at one time alcohol was banned that created bigger problems with the sale and distribution illegal booze why would we think the same thing would not happen with guns?

You're not going to get my guns Nudly, get used to it, you can't have them. End of story sweetie !

He should have doubled the budget of the ATF - give them a mandate to shutdown and licensed dealer selling guns w/o background check out backdoor.

Um, any dealer doing that will have his license revoked.
PS that basically doesnt happen. The profit is small and the risk great.

There is only ONE GUN LAW...

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

*NEXT*

How good a job did those well regulated militias do at protecting 20 massacred 6 year olds?

The militia members weren't allowed in the school, remember?

Your cherished gun laws left the kids defenseless. NONE of the adults were able to protect them... and the shooter knew it going in.

Last edited:
This thread is chocked full o' fail.

What did the Democrats propose? Universal background checks on private sales.

What did that have to do with Newtown? Absolutely nothing.

If Obama wants to blame someone, a great place to start is the closest mirror.

But we all know Obama...he learned about it on tv, and the buck stops anywhere else.

Dear President Obama (and all you other Gun-Grabbers):

You cannot have America's guns.

Sincerely,

The Rest of the Country

It's a losing proposition for the progs that want ultimate control...to disarm US...the fact we ARE armed keeps them from doing what they want to. They are afraid of US.

I'll think you what you'll find is that most normal folk want to be able to walk to the local store, or go to school, without getting their arses shot off. Nothing to do with you rabid gun loons and your fascination with guns..

Forum List

Back