Obama: Inability to get tougher gun laws shameful

I'm sure more gun laws will fix the problem all the current gun laws haven't.

well, gun laws that prohibited private gun sales to someone who would not be eligible to buy a gun from a lawful dealer would help and would probably have helped the cops who got shot by the felon and his wife.

funny how the knee-jerk reaction is to oppose reasonable regulation.

How would that have prevented it?

Exasperated Obama: Inability to get tougher gun laws shameful - CNN.com

I will tell you, I have been in Washington for a while now. Most things don't surprise me. The fact that 20 six year olds were gunned down in the most violent fashion possible and this town couldn't do anything about it was stunning to me," he said.
Perhaps if he floated a balloon with some REAL and ACTUAL solutions, he, and the gun grabbers, would be taken much more seriously.

As it stands, its just a sad sight of politicians and hacks standing on the bodies of children; shaking with impotent fury.

the bodies were barly cold before he jumps on his preaching pedestal

and again he's "chastising" us...he hates everything about our constitution and all the people in the country who has the nerve to stand up for our second amendment rights

I've never been more ashamed or sick of a President as I am with him

I will tell you, I have been in Washington for a while now. Most things don't surprise me. The fact that 20 six year olds were gunned down in the most violent fashion possible and this town couldn't do anything about it was stunning to me," he said.

Why should there be more laws if the laws on the books aren 't enforced?

1) Enforcing Gun Laws down under Obama..
Despite his calls for greater gun control, including a new assault weapons ban that extends to handguns,
President Obama's administration has turned away from enforcing gun laws, cutting weapons prosecutions some 40 percent since a high of about 11,000 under former President Bush.
Gun prosecutions under Obama down more than 45 percent | WashingtonExaminer.com

There is only ONE GUN LAW...

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

*NEXT*

How good a job did those well regulated militias do at protecting 20 massacred 6 year olds?

You dimwitted fuck,its shit stains like yourself that insist there be NO protections allowed,gun free zone?? and put a sign up saying so,the have the self absorbed nerve to blubber when there was none able to help,your the worst kind of human.

Don't feel bad Barry----that other town, Chicago, is pretty clueless about it too. I'm sure your bots will still love you and blame someone else.

Gun!! Lot's of Guns!!

0a1480027c386a6671b0ebd33604c913.jpg

Best. Post. Ever.

Almost a shooting a week in schools in this nation since Sandy Hook. That is way down? 32,000 gun deaths a year in the USA. That is something to be proud of?

That is something that more gun laws cannot change. In fact, they will make it WORSE, since they will only disarm law-abiding people. You know, the ones who AREN'T shooting people in the first place.

But that is beyond anything the hysterical Left can imagine.

"The United States does not have a monopoly on crazy people. It's not the only country that has psychosis," he said. "And yet we kill each other in these mass shootings at rates that are exponentially higher than any place else. Well, what's the difference? The difference is that these guys can stack up a bunch of ammunition in their houses and that's sort of par for the course." Barack Obama

"The United States does not have a monopoly on crazy people. It's not the only country that has psychosis," he said. "And yet we kill each other in these mass shootings at rates that are exponentially higher than any place else. Well, what's the difference? The difference is that these guys can stack up a bunch of ammunition in their houses and that's sort of par for the course." Barack Obama

So Obama objects, not only to law-abiding people having guns, but ammo too?

Thanks for the note. Something for law-abiding Americans to keep in mind.

Not just ammo but those 50 round magazines you like when you massacre 6 year olds

God forbid we block crazy people from access to their murder weapons of choice

Are the Loony Leftists still insisting on restricting law-abiding folks, as a means of stopping lawbreakers from shooting people?

Last edited:
I'm sure more gun laws will fix the problem all the current gun laws haven't.

well, gun laws that prohibited private gun sales to someone who would not be eligible to buy a gun from a lawful dealer would help and would probably have helped the cops who got shot by the felon and his wife.

funny how the knee-jerk reaction is to oppose reasonable regulation.

Those laws are already on the books both federally and in most states. Damn criminals, if they would just follow the law.

Not just ammo but those 50 round magazines you like when you massacre 6 year olds
And now the Left is accusing normal law-abiding Americans of massacring 6-year-old kids?

Something else for normal people to keep in mind.

God forbid we block crazy people from access to their murder weapons of choice

These shootings are happening in schools. What's causing these students to go crazy? Hint: Its not guns or bullets. We've had those forever.

Forum List

Back