🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama is getting VERY nervous, lashes out at Trump

Actually, the evangelicals are saying that God is making America great again through his imperfect messenger Trump.

I've even heard some of them say that Jesus forgives, so they should just overlook his personal life because he's gonna make the country great again.

I don't claim to know what any supernatural power has as a plan but IMO I don't believe any 'God' would choose such an amoral & sinful person (Trump) to produce some so called greatness for a people, or for a nation. 'God' has much better candidates for the task. Now, I could see Satan choosing Trump.
You don't know the first thing about God, then.

Which of course, we know you don't. You're anti-Christian, anti-American, anti-life, anti-truth. You're a leftist ghoul and nobody cares what you think about God. You reject God with every breath you take and every word that escapes you.

Which makes you expendable, stupid, and hell bound..and thus irrelevant.

That is amazing; you don't know me, have never met me, yet you state so much concerning me, as if it were fact.

Are you that gypsy palm reader over on 3rd Street, right next to where all the prostitutes hang out?

I think her place is called Madam Knowitallz; is that you?

If that is you then you kinda suck @ your 'job' because you got everything about me wrong.

I don't need to know you, you aren't original, you aren't smart. I know exactly who and what you are. You imbeciles have screaming tells.

So, what you are telling us is that you are psychotic; Yeah, we already knew you are A CRAZY BITCH

Misogynist. Not being a good lefty.

He's probably getting worried about the mid terms. He's probably campaigned for a few of the Dems running.

I doubt he would say anything about Trump if it weren't for the mid terms.

President Obama is a patriot, and like most of us who are patriots, he and we are nervous that Trump will do anything, ANYTHING, to detract the public from the consequences of his behavior.

If you cared about our country you would be nervous too.

It’s you libtards doing the detraction with your Russian collusion bullshit…..

Soon even your FAKE NEWS will have to cover the FAKED FISA WARRANT

and all that followed. It’s got to suck to be a libtard….

The Great Obama sees how important this election is in stopping the embarrassment of Trump

He will get out the vote in key districts by showing what a real President looks like

All Obama asked was how hard is it to say that Nazi's are bad, and also said that while he had issues with FOX News, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Both are good points, because really...............how hard IS it to say Nazi's are bad? Not hard at all as far as I'm concerned.

And, while he did call out FOX News for the way they reported stories on him, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Trump hasn't said that the Nazi's are bad, and he HAS designated certain news agencies as "enemies of the state", namely CNN and MSNBC.

You ever heard of James Rosen Dumb Ass?

Lying media like cnn , msnbc and the nyt's are the enemy

of the good and decent American People...

The Great Obama sees how important this election is in stopping the embarrassment of Trump

He will get out the vote in key districts by showing what a real President looks like

RIGHT, just like he did for hillary....

We all see how that turned out.

Hillary had Obama
Trump had Putin

It was hillary that colluded with the Russians with the FAKE dossier.

I know you might not know anything about this if you get

all your FAKE NEWS from cnn, msnbc and the nyt's….

You just proved that only you are a libtard, you don't know anything about Christianity either!

Love thy neighbor.

That means ALL your neighbors. Muslims, illegal immigrants...blacks....gays...all of em.

It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get into heaven.

Shall I go on?

Jesus would NOT be kind to Trumpers

Sounds like you have very minimal knowledge of religion. That's why it's so funny when you leftists try to use it.

Mark 10:25 "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle..."

Hillary had Obama
Trump had Putin

You mean the dossier that claims Putin has compromising information on Trump

Seems real to me

Hilarious.

Obama is the least nervous person ever. Remember when gave the orders to take down Bin Laden and then appeared so cool and calm on camera when the take down was actually happening?

If you want so see someone sh!tting their depends, look at Trump. This guy is in deep doo doo and he knows it.

Yeah, such a tough guy that Obama. So cool allowing the military to take out his buddy Osama.

Of course if it was a failure, he would have said he got bad military advice. If it was a success, he would take all the credit.

View attachment 215268
Drumpf would have claimed he himself killed Osama and then he would get caught in a lie.
If it was a failure Drumpf would have claimed that Obama tripped him right at the moment he was going to kill Osama. He would have gotten caught in that lie as well. :laugh:

What Trump wouldn't have done is announce to the terrorists who did the initial killing as DumBama did, which led to the shooting down of Seal Team 6's helicopter which killed several members and injured more.

I don't recall DumBama ever accepting responsibility for that.

He did? I don't recall that.

Didn’t Obama spy on journalists he didn’t agree with?

Didn’t Obama’s IRS target political opponents?

Didn’t Obama’s AG get held in contempt of Congress? First time in HISTORY for an AG?

Didn’t Obama’s know the Russians were posting fake Facebook ads before the election, but did nothing until after the election?

Didn’t Obama correspond with Hillary on her private server?

Didn’t Obama say that elections have consequences?

63% of Democrats and 90% of Pubs said we were headed in the wrong direction under Barry.

Please bring him on the campaign trail to tell everyone we need higher taxes and lower GDP growth.

He also gave 150 billion dollars to Iran, the leading sponsor of terrorism around the world. Who Does that?

Another article pointed out how many seats in congress were lost by the democrats when obama was in office......democrats must have taken a long pause when he started speaking again......

Hillary had Obama
Trump had Putin

Seems real to me

Yes...the one the hilary campaign and the DNC created and gave to obama so he could use the fake information to lie to federal judges to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on the opposition campaign during an election....a dossier she got from .... The Russians....... you know, whom she colluded with to get false information to lie to federal judges...typical clinton criminal activity...

He's probably getting worried about the mid terms. He's probably campaigned for a few of the Dems running.

President Obama is a patriot, and like most of us who are patriots, he and we are nervous that Trump will do anything, ANYTHING, to detract the public from the consequences of his behavior.

Yeah he's one cool patriot all right.

Oh and Trump's behavior is just fine.

The country is doing better than it has for decades.

Of course you don't like a prosperous America. You would rather see the economy in the toilet and UE through the roof.

Blow it out your ass.
You call grabbing pussies and calling football players SOBs just fine?

Clinton, the guy who you asshats still allow in public raped at least 3 women, likely more.....and you guys still love the guy...

Hillary had Obama
Trump had Putin

Seems real to me

I can understand that because you are A gullible dumb ass libtard.

We all know facts don’t affect your opinions………

Yeah he's one cool patriot all right.

Oh and Trump's behavior is just fine.

The country is doing better than it has for decades.

Of course you don't like a prosperous America. You would rather see the economy in the toilet and UE through the roof.

Blow it out your ass.
You call grabbing pussies and calling football players SOBs just fine?

Clinton, the guy who you asshats still allow in public raped at least 3 women, likely more.....and you guys still love the guy...
Between their love of human trafficking, love of rapists and their unholy protection of child trafficking it is patently obvious who and what Democrats are and always have been. The racist, misogynist and pedophile party.

Forum List

Back