🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama is getting VERY nervous, lashes out at Trump

Obama's a lying traitor. I look forward to him being executed as one.
executed?....geezus talk about being dramatic....

The wonderful thing about the Trump presidency is that it has restored HOPE.

Obama tried to tell us the new normal was under 3% GDP growth.
He said Trump would not be able to increase manufacturing jobs.

Obama was wrong.

The big-eared creep has been out of office for nearly two years, and people want to credit Trump's success to him.

It's as I expected and predicted before the Republicans even had nominee. When you are at the bottom, it's hard to get any worse and going up is the likelier event. When you're up, it's hard to go further up and going down is the likelier event. Trump took the country further up.
Two years is typically the time it takes for economic policies to come to fruition. Dont worry Drump has two more years where he can claim credit. That is if he doesnt get impeached before that.

Hilarious.

Obama is the least nervous person ever. Remember when gave the orders to take down Bin Laden and then appeared so cool and calm on camera when the take down was actually happening?

If you want so see someone sh!tting their depends, look at Trump. This guy is in deep doo doo and he knows it.

Yeah, such a tough guy that Obama. So cool allowing the military to take out his buddy Osama.

Of course if it was a failure, he would have said he got bad military advice. If it was a success, he would take all the credit.

View attachment 215268
Drumpf would have claimed he himself killed Osama and then he would get caught in a lie.
If it was a failure Drumpf would have claimed that Obama tripped him right at the moment he was going to kill Osama. He would have gotten caught in that lie as well. :laugh:

Hilarious.

Obama is the least nervous person ever. Remember when gave the orders to take down Bin Laden and then appeared so cool and calm on camera when the take down was actually happening?

If you want so see someone sh!tting their depends, look at Trump. This guy is in deep doo doo and he knows it.

Yeah, such a tough guy that Obama. So cool allowing the military to take out his buddy Osama.

Of course if it was a failure, he would have said he got bad military advice. If it was a success, he would take all the credit.

View attachment 215268
Drumpf would have claimed he himself killed Osama and then he would get caught in a lie.
If it was a failure Drumpf would have claimed that Obama tripped him right at the moment he was going to kill Osama. He would have gotten caught in that lie as well. :laugh:

What Trump wouldn't have done is announce to the terrorists who did the initial killing as DumBama did, which led to the shooting down of Seal Team 6's helicopter which killed several members and injured more.

I don't recall DumBama ever accepting responsibility for that.

Hilarious.

View attachment 215268

What Trump wouldn't have done is announce to the terrorists who did the initial killing as DumBama did, which led to the shooting down of Seal Team 6's helicopter which killed several members and injured more.

I don't recall DumBama ever accepting responsibility for that.
Drumpf would have swore Obama made him do it.

Obama's a lying traitor. I look forward to him being executed as one.

Obama was wrong.

The big-eared creep has been out of office for nearly two years, and people want to credit Trump's success to him.

It's as I expected and predicted before the Republicans even had nominee. When you are at the bottom, it's hard to get any worse and going up is the likelier event. When you're up, it's hard to go further up and going down is the likelier event. Trump took the country further up.
Two years is typically the time it takes for economic policies to come to fruition. Dont worry Drump has two more years where he can claim credit. That is if he doesnt get impeached before that.

Bull. In two years from now, you will still be giving Ears credit. And no, economic policy does not take two years.

DumBama never did one thing......ONE THING that benefited businesses. He was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. Trump on the other hand took measures to benefit businesses by eliminating costly regulations, getting rid of Commie Care, decreasing their taxes.

You see, if you want to credit (or discredit) somebody for the economy, you have to show what actions they took to claim responsibility. You can't just say "Oh, he was President at the time" for the credit. It takes much more than that.

Obama was wrong.

Bull. In two years from now, you will still be giving Ears credit. And no, economic policy does not take two years.

DumBama never did one thing......ONE THING that benefited businesses. He was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. Trump on the other hand took measures to benefit businesses by eliminating costly regulations, getting rid of Commie Care, decreasing their taxes.

You see, if you want to credit (or discredit) somebody for the economy, you have to show what actions they took to claim responsibility. You can't just say "Oh, he was President at the time" for the credit. It takes much more than that.
Bullshit. It would be kind of hard to give President Obama credit when I just said it takes about 2 years for economic policies to kick in. What kind of moron are you?

Obama was wrong.

Bullshit. It would be kind of hard to give President Obama credit when I just said it takes about 2 years for economic policies to kick in. What kind of moron are you?

So what makes you correct? You just made it up as you wrote. Economic policy results are based on how quickly (or not quickly) policies go into effect--not some timeframe you decided to make up.

Officially, the recession ended six months after Ears invaded the White House. Are you going to give GW credit for that and the year and a half afterwards?

Obama was wrong.

So what makes you correct? You just made it up as you wrote. Economic policy results are based on how quickly (or not quickly) policies go into effect--not some timeframe you decided to make up.

Officially, the recession ended six months after Ears invaded the White House. Are you going to give GW credit for that and the year and a half afterwards?
What makes me correct? Economic experts you moron. I didnt come up with it. Do some research instead of being ignorant all the time.

What makes me correct? Economic experts you moron. I didnt come up with it. Do some research instead of being ignorant all the time.

Yeah, right. That's where you got your information from: economic experts.

Luaghing animated .gif

This is a reminder that TDS folks like Asclepias not only exist but think they are graduate students in ecomonics when they actually have difficulty balancing their checkbook. :p Brock Hussaine is a pathological liar and it is going to get more hilarious as election day approaches. The Donald is going to pwn Brock each and every time Brock reads his Swamp talking points, as usual.

I listened to the whole video; I heard no "lashing out"

what I heard was very common sense ideas coming from a respectful, class act, American.

Maybe you have Obama confused with Trump; Trump lashes out nearly every day. Trump is just sad; a tortured soul.
Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe.

Then why did the Republicans condemn Trump for lashing out at Sessions?

Who did?

I wish Sessions was gone yesterday, but Trump cannot fire him at this time.

Didn’t Obama spy on journalists he didn’t agree with?

Didn’t Obama’s IRS target political opponents?

Didn’t Obama’s AG get held in contempt of Congress? First time in HISTORY for an AG?

Didn’t Obama’s know the Russians were posting fake Facebook ads before the election, but did nothing until after the election?

Didn’t Obama correspond with Hillary on her private server?

Didn’t Obama say that elections have consequences?

63% of Democrats and 90% of Pubs said we were headed in the wrong direction under Barry.

Please bring him on the campaign trail to tell everyone we need higher taxes and lower GDP growth.
Yep you believe all the garbage character assassination, phony scandals and ridiculous spin...
Not an actual fact there....

All Obama asked was how hard is it to say that Nazi's are bad, and also said that while he had issues with FOX News, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Both are good points, because really...............how hard IS it to say Nazi's are bad? Not hard at all as far as I'm concerned.

And, while he did call out FOX News for the way they reported stories on him, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Trump hasn't said that the Nazi's are bad, and he HAS designated certain news agencies as "enemies of the state", namely CNN and MSNBC.
Meanwhile Obama is praising Nazis in South Africa....

Got a link for that claim?

Dude, if you're gonna demand links everytime a conservative makes a random, batshit claim, you'll be able to do little else.

Well, Skylar, I keep hoping that eventually one of them will back up their bullshit with actual facts and links. I know it's a fools errand, but I'm always hopeful.

I provide links when I talk about something that is hard to believe.

Yes, you do and we enjoy laughing at the BS you try pull off as being legitimate.

what I heard was very common sense ideas coming from a respectful, class act, American.

Maybe you have Obama confused with Trump; Trump lashes out nearly every day. Trump is just sad; a tortured soul.
Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe, and #3, have no idea what *class* is.

Which makes sense. Anybody who idolizes the Obamas or any other politico who hails from Chicago as *classy* have a screw loose.

I don't idolize anyone; where did you get that made up shit? Oh, that's right; you just made up your own made up shit.

Class is NOT f***ing around on your wife; Trump f888ed around on multiple wives. That is real classy; NOT.

Obama has a real education, a law degree, was a state senator & a US senator before becoming POTUS.

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

I congratulate you if you believe class is screwing over your contractors, screwing over your 'students' (Trump University), screwing over everyone you were ever married to, the list is endless.

Thanks for letting ME know what Republicans will allow to pass for 'classy.'

Speaking of dumb, when was Trump your student? That is what you just claimed without quoting the source, dumbass!

Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe, and #3, have no idea what *class* is.

Which makes sense. Anybody who idolizes the Obamas or any other politico who hails from Chicago as *classy* have a screw loose.

I don't idolize anyone; where did you get that made up shit? Oh, that's right; you just made up your own made up shit.

Class is NOT f***ing around on your wife; Trump f888ed around on multiple wives. That is real classy; NOT.

Obama has a real education, a law degree, was a state senator & a US senator before becoming POTUS.

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

I congratulate you if you believe class is screwing over your contractors, screwing over your 'students' (Trump University), screwing over everyone you were ever married to, the list is endless.

2337c6948a71426c8ab4de25e5cfeb9b.jpg

Nice deflection; so you approve of sleazy Trump f***ing around on every wife he ever had. I got it.
Trump did get the 'Jesus vote' from the 'evangelicals' so I guess Jesus (also) approves of adultery just like you do.
Classy stuff.

Jesus pissed off the leadership of the Jews because he hung around with sinners all the time. He and Trump would probably get along great!

2337c6948a71426c8ab4de25e5cfeb9b.jpg

Nice deflection; so you approve of sleazy Trump f***ing around on every wife he ever had. I got it.
Trump did get the 'Jesus vote' from the 'evangelicals' so I guess Jesus (also) approves of adultery just like you do.
Classy stuff.

Actually, the evangelicals are saying that God is making America great again through his imperfect messenger Trump.

I've even heard some of them say that Jesus forgives, so they should just overlook his personal life because he's gonna make the country great again.

Look at the Bible! God loves bad boys!

Quote where the previous poster claimed to have been anyone's teacher genius.

We'll wait

Forum List

Back