🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama is getting VERY nervous, lashes out at Trump

Why do you care about what Obama says so much? Just ignore him. He doesn’t speak for you and he no longer speaks for America so why get so bent out of shape?

All Obama asked was how hard is it to say that Nazi's are bad, and also said that while he had issues with FOX News, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Both are good points, because really...............how hard IS it to say Nazi's are bad? Not hard at all as far as I'm concerned.

And, while he did call out FOX News for the way they reported stories on him, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Trump hasn't said that the Nazi's are bad, and he HAS designated certain news agencies as "enemies of the state", namely CNN and MSNBC.
Meanwhile Obama is praising Nazis in South Africa....

Got a link for that claim?

Dude, if you're gonna demand links everytime a conservative makes a random, batshit claim, you'll be able to do little else.
We've all gotta call out the republican lies when we see them. It's gotta be a team effort. No one person could possibly keep up.

I haven't seen you call out any Republican lies.

You present your own lies and then pretend they are real..that's not exactly "calling out". That's just lying.

What are some of the Republican lies you are talking about? And please provide links to them.
Not my fault if you aren't paying attention.

Obama helped caused a GIANT RED WAVE.............LOL

They took HISTORICAL LOSSES over Obama........

States.......especially.............

Obama will not get the soft treatment with Trump.

Obama's a lying traitor. I look forward to him being executed as one.
executed?....geezus talk about being dramatic....

The wonderful thing about the Trump presidency is that it has restored HOPE.

Obama tried to tell us the new normal was under 3% GDP growth.
He said Trump would not be able to increase manufacturing jobs.

Obama was wrong.

The big-eared creep has been out of office for nearly two years, and people want to credit Trump's success to him.

It's as I expected and predicted before the Republicans even had nominee. When you are at the bottom, it's hard to get any worse and going up is the likelier event. When you're up, it's hard to go further up and going down is the likelier event. Trump took the country further up.

Nice deflection; so you approve of sleazy Trump f***ing around on every wife he ever had. I got it.
Trump did get the 'Jesus vote' from the 'evangelicals' so I guess Jesus (also) approves of adultery just like you do.
Classy stuff.

Actually, the evangelicals are saying that God is making America great again through his imperfect messenger Trump.

I've even heard some of them say that Jesus forgives, so they should just overlook his personal life because he's gonna make the country great again.

I don't claim to know what any supernatural power has as a plan but IMO I don't believe any 'God' would choose such an amoral & sinful person (Trump) to produce some so called greatness for a people, or for a nation. 'God' has much better candidates for the task. Now, I could see Satan choosing Trump.
You don't know the first thing about God, then.

Which of course, we know you don't. You're anti-Christian, anti-American, anti-life, anti-truth. You're a leftist ghoul and nobody cares what you think about God. You reject God with every breath you take and every word that escapes you.

Which makes you expendable, stupid, and hell bound..and thus irrelevant.

That is amazing; you don't know me, have never met me, yet you state so much concerning me, as if it were fact.

Are you that gypsy palm reader over on 3rd Street, right next to where all the prostitutes hang out?

I think her place is called Madam Knowitallz; is that you?

If that is you then you kinda suck @ your 'job' because you got everything about me wrong.

I don't need to know you, you aren't original, you aren't smart. I know exactly who and what you are. You imbeciles have screaming tells.

So, what you are telling us is that you are psychotic; Yeah, we already knew you are A CRAZY BITCH

I don't idolize anyone; where did you get that made up shit? Oh, that's right; you just made up your own made up shit.

Class is NOT f***ing around on your wife; Trump f888ed around on multiple wives. That is real classy; NOT.

Obama has a real education, a law degree, was a state senator & a US senator before becoming POTUS.

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

I congratulate you if you believe class is screwing over your contractors, screwing over your 'students' (Trump University), screwing over everyone you were ever married to, the list is endless.

Thanks for letting ME know what Republicans will allow to pass for 'classy.'

2337c6948a71426c8ab4de25e5cfeb9b.jpg

Nice deflection; so you approve of sleazy Trump f***ing around on every wife he ever had. I got it.
Trump did get the 'Jesus vote' from the 'evangelicals' so I guess Jesus (also) approves of adultery just like you do.
Classy stuff.

Actually, the evangelicals are saying that God is making America great again through his imperfect messenger Trump.

I've even heard some of them say that Jesus forgives, so they should just overlook his personal life because he's gonna make the country great again.

I don't claim to know what any supernatural power has as a plan but IMO I don't believe any 'God' would choose such an amoral & sinful person (Trump) to produce some so called greatness for a people, or for a nation. 'God' has much better candidates for the task. Now, I could see Satan choosing Trump.

Then why did God have Trump win in the first place?

'God' had not a goddamn thing to do with that fucking imbecile winning the election

only to those who agree with the guy.....otherwise there is nothing but angst or indifference.....

There is angst and indifference among enemies of the state, and enemies of the nation, and enemies of Americans...who hate prosperity and want to see a marxist government in the place of our constitutional republic.

And that gives the rest of us hope.
just because someone doesnt think trump represents the hope that you see does not mean they are enemies of the nation....geezus are we dramatic today or what?....

Classy stuff.

'God' had not a goddamn thing to do with that fucking imbecile winning the election

You're the one that brought it up--not me.

only to those who agree with the guy.....otherwise there is nothing but angst or indifference.....

There is angst and indifference among enemies of the state, and enemies of the nation, and enemies of Americans...who hate prosperity and want to see a marxist government in the place of our constitutional republic.

just because someone doesnt think trump represents the hope that you see does not mean they are enemies of the nation....geezus are we dramatic today or what?....
I'm not being dramatic at all. I'm being truthful. The left is attempting a coup, and the fake press are their propagandists, their spies, and their agents who are carrying information between anti-American operatives.

And they're going to be prosecuted. I think the ones who were instrumental in covering up the Benghazi nightmare should be prosecuted for treason and get the death penalty.

Classy stuff.

God is in control of everything.

God allowed Obama to win so that we would elect Trump.

God allows you to be an idiot for the purpose of illustrating the stupidity and depravity of the left.

So that Trump will be elected again.

I'm not being dramatic at all. I'm being truthful. The left is attempting a coup, and the fake press are their propagandists, their spies, and their agents who are carrying information between anti-American operatives.

And they're going to be prosecuted. I think the ones who were instrumental in covering up the Benghazi nightmare should be prosecuted for treason and get the death penalty.
The left is attempting a coup
i cant disagree on that,because it sure is looking like that.....

Hilarious.

Obama is the least nervous person ever. Remember when gave the orders to take down Bin Laden and then appeared so cool and calm on camera when the take down was actually happening?

If you want so see someone sh!tting their depends, look at Trump. This guy is in deep doo doo and he knows it.

The left is attempting a coup
i cant disagree on that,because it sure is looking like that.....
Yup.

Hilarious.

Obama is the least nervous person ever. Remember when gave the orders to take down Bin Laden and then appeared so cool and calm on camera when the take down was actually happening?

If you want so see someone sh!tting their depends, look at Trump. This guy is in deep doo doo and he knows it.

Yeah, such a tough guy that Obama. So cool allowing the military to take out his buddy Osama.

Of course if it was a failure, he would have said he got bad military advice. If it was a success, he would take all the credit.

Obama action figure.jpg

Classy stuff.

God allows you to be an idiot for the purpose of illustrating the stupidity and depravity of the left.

You do know that God spelled backwards is DOG; have fun with your puppies & that idiot, jackazz POTUS

Barry took the cold embers of racial hostility and stoked a new roaring fire.

Last edited:

You do know that God spelled backwards is DOG; have fun with your puppies & that idiot, jackazz POTUS
Aw, I'm going to pray that God pulls that nasty demon out of you.

Forum List

Back