🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama is getting VERY nervous, lashes out at Trump

Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe, and #3, have no idea what *class* is.

Which makes sense. Anybody who idolizes the Obamas or any other politico who hails from Chicago as *classy* have a screw loose.

I don't idolize anyone; where did you get that made up shit? Oh, that's right; you just made up your own made up shit.

Class is NOT f***ing around on your wife; Trump f888ed around on multiple wives. That is real classy; NOT.

Obama has a real education, a law degree, was a state senator & a US senator before becoming POTUS.

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

I congratulate you if you believe class is screwing over your contractors, screwing over your 'students' (Trump University), screwing over everyone you were ever married to, the list is endless.

Thanks for letting ME know what Republicans will allow to pass for 'classy.'

2337c6948a71426c8ab4de25e5cfeb9b.jpg

Nice deflection; so you approve of sleazy Trump f***ing around on every wife he ever had. I got it.
Trump did get the 'Jesus vote' from the 'evangelicals' so I guess Jesus (also) approves of adultery just like you do.
Classy stuff.

Actually, the evangelicals are saying that God is making America great again through his imperfect messenger Trump.

I've even heard some of them say that Jesus forgives, so they should just overlook his personal life because he's gonna make the country great again.

I don't claim to know what any supernatural power has as a plan but IMO I don't believe any 'God' would choose such an amoral & sinful person (Trump) to produce some so called greatness for a people, or for a nation. 'God' has much better candidates for the task. Now, I could see Satan choosing Trump.

You just proved that only you are a libtard, you don't know anything about Christianity either!

Hilarious.

Obama is the least nervous person ever. Remember when gave the orders to take down Bin Laden and then appeared so cool and calm on camera when the take down was actually happening?

If you want so see someone sh!tting their depends, look at Trump. This guy is in deep doo doo and he knows it.

Yeah, such a tough guy that Obama. So cool allowing the military to take out his buddy Osama.

Of course if it was a failure, he would have said he got bad military advice. If it was a success, he would take all the credit.

View attachment 215268
Drumpf would have claimed he himself killed Osama and then he would get caught in a lie.
If it was a failure Drumpf would have claimed that Obama tripped him right at the moment he was going to kill Osama. He would have gotten caught in that lie as well. :laugh:

What Trump wouldn't have done is announce to the terrorists who did the initial killing as DumBama did, which led to the shooting down of Seal Team 6's helicopter which killed several members and injured more.

I don't recall DumBama ever accepting responsibility for that.

He did? I don't recall that.

You just proved that only you are a libtard, you don't know anything about Christianity either!

Love thy neighbor.

That means ALL your neighbors. Muslims, illegal immigrants...blacks....gays...all of em.

It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get into heaven.

Shall I go on?

Jesus would NOT be kind to Trumpers

Yeah, he initially said that it was about adoptions, because he didn't think anyone would bother to read what the Magnitsky Act covered. It said that Russian children couldn't be adopted by American parents as long as the sanctions were in place.
Link?

The Russia Meeting at Trump Tower Was to Discuss Adoption. Then It Wasn’t. How Accounts Have Shifted.

How the Trump team’s story of
the meeting changed over time:
First, it was to discuss adoption.July 8, 2017

When first asked about the meeting, Donald Trump Jr. issued a statement saying the meeting was primarily about the adoption of Russian children.

Then, to see someone who ‘might have information helpful to the campaign.’July 9, 2017
After The Times informed Donald Trump Jr. that it was preparing an article that would say the meeting also involved a discussion of potentially compromising material on Mrs. Clinton, he issued another statement flicking at that possibility.

Later, to obtain information about an opponent.July 17, 2017
Mr. Trump defended the meeting in a tweet, saying “Most politicians would have gone to a meeting like the one Don jr attended in order to get info on an opponent. That's politics!” About a week earlier, emails between Donald Trump Jr. and Rob Goldstone, a British music producer and publicist who helped broker the gathering, had come to light. Those emails made it clear that the meeting was to provide the Trump campaign with damaging information on Mrs. Clinton as part of a Russian government effort to support his father.

Now, explicitly to ‘get information on an opponent which is totally legal and done all the time in politics.’ August 5, 2018
In a tweet, Mr. Trump solidified that the primary purpose of the meeting was to obtain political dirt on Mrs. Clinton. He also continued to claim that his son and the campaign did nothing wrong because they did not ultimately receive damaging materials about Mrs. Clinton. But some legal experts say that by simply taking the meeting, Donald Trump Jr. broke the law: It is illegal for a campaign to accept help from a foreign individual or government.

So?

You posted all of that and still have nothing?

Libtards are so funny, especially titless WAVES.

Love thy neighbor.

That means ALL your neighbors. Muslims, illegal immigrants...blacks....gays...all of em.

It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get into heaven.

Shall I go on?

Jesus would NOT be kind to Trumpers

Look at the disciples and tell me which one of them did not have some kind of issue. I guess you just wanted to be included in the same category of being an atheistic asshole.

Quote where the previous poster claimed to have been anyone's teacher genius.

We'll wait

Read it for yourself! I quoted the post.

He said Trump was the dumbest student he ever had, without indicating the professor who is alleged to have said it.

Dumbass!
Hey dumbass...here's the quote

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

Here's what you claimed...dumbass

Speaking of dumb, when was Trump your student? That is what you just claimed without quoting the source, dumbass!

“Last year, we had $817 billion trade deficit.”
-Drump

No liar. It was $566 billion

So he exaggerated? LOL

$566Bn is real money.
$251B is real money too. Your descendants 6 generations removed would never want for money. Huge difference dont you think? An enormous whopper of a lie.

"Lie" He just had the wrong facts. He is not a politician.

BHO: "Selma Got Me Born "

BHO was born in 1961
Selma happened in 1965

Lie? Or just an error?

Error because of the way he put it.

The Obama Myth: Factual Discrepancies to the Selma Claim

And how about Obama? Well, he credited the "Bloody Sunday" civil rights marchers of 1965 with the fact that his parents -- a black African father and white Kansas mother -- were empowered to fall in love and got married.

"They looked at each other and they decided, 'We know that in the world, as it has been, it might not be possible for us to get together and have a child, but something is stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Ala., because some folks are willing to march across the bridge.' And so they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Ala.!"

Obama was born in 1961; the Selma march was four years later. Obama said later that he meant to credit the entire civil rights movement with his parents' union, not just the Bloody Sunday marchers.

Well that would be nice, except that the civil rights movement wasn't much of a thing when Obama was born.

Speaking of that, why is it that no one mentions that Barry's father was a bigamist?

Nice deflection; so you approve of sleazy Trump f***ing around on every wife he ever had. I got it.
Trump did get the 'Jesus vote' from the 'evangelicals' so I guess Jesus (also) approves of adultery just like you do.
Classy stuff.

Actually, the evangelicals are saying that God is making America great again through his imperfect messenger Trump.

I've even heard some of them say that Jesus forgives, so they should just overlook his personal life because he's gonna make the country great again.

I don't claim to know what any supernatural power has as a plan but IMO I don't believe any 'God' would choose such an amoral & sinful person (Trump) to produce some so called greatness for a people, or for a nation. 'God' has much better candidates for the task. Now, I could see Satan choosing Trump.

Then why did God have Trump win in the first place?

'God' had not a goddamn thing to do with that fucking imbecile winning the election

God will get you for that!

Then why did God have Trump win in the first place?

'God' had not a goddamn thing to do with that fucking imbecile winning the election
God is in control of everything.

God allowed Obama to win so that we would elect Trump.

God allows you to be an idiot for the purpose of illustrating the stupidity and depravity of the left.

So that Trump will be elected again.

You do know that God spelled backwards is DOG; have fun with your puppies & that idiot, jackazz POTUS

You are probably one of those agnostic, insomniacs with dyslexia, lying awake all night wondering if there really is a Dog!

Quote where the previous poster claimed to have been anyone's teacher genius.

We'll wait

Read it for yourself! I quoted the post.

He said Trump was the dumbest student he ever had, without indicating the professor who is alleged to have said it.

Dumbass!
Hey dumbass...here's the quote

Here's what you claimed...dumbass

Speaking of dumb, when was Trump your student? That is what you just claimed without quoting the source, dumbass!

Obviously you do not understand the differences in dependent and independent clauses and how to use pronouns, just like the other jackwagon! I have seen second-graders write better sentences than you two nimrods!

Hilarious.

Obama is the least nervous person ever. Remember when gave the orders to take down Bin Laden and then appeared so cool and calm on camera when the take down was actually happening?

If you want so see someone sh!tting their depends, look at Trump. This guy is in deep doo doo and he knows it.

Yeah, such a tough guy that Obama. So cool allowing the military to take out his buddy Osama.

Of course if it was a failure, he would have said he got bad military advice. If it was a success, he would take all the credit.

View attachment 215268
Drumpf would have claimed he himself killed Osama and then he would get caught in a lie.
If it was a failure Drumpf would have claimed that Obama tripped him right at the moment he was going to kill Osama. He would have gotten caught in that lie as well. :laugh:

What Trump wouldn't have done is announce to the terrorists who did the initial killing as DumBama did, which led to the shooting down of Seal Team 6's helicopter which killed several members and injured more.

Look up Extortion 17.

Hilarious.

View attachment 215268

Look up Extortion 17.
The deadliest moment in the history of the Navy SEALs happened by pure chance

View attachment 215268

Look up Extortion 17.
The deadliest moment in the history of the Navy SEALs happened by pure chance

Congratulations! You are awarded a gold star for being able to Google!

I listened to the whole video; I heard no "lashing out"

what I heard was very common sense ideas coming from a respectful, class act, American.

Maybe you have Obama confused with Trump; Trump lashes out nearly every day. Trump is just sad; a tortured soul.
Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe.

Then why did the Republicans condemn Trump for lashing out at Sessions?

Who did?

I wish Sessions was gone yesterday, but Trump cannot fire him at this time.
More conspiracies everywhere for the dupes only....

All Obama asked was how hard is it to say that Nazi's are bad, and also said that while he had issues with FOX News, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Both are good points, because really...............how hard IS it to say Nazi's are bad? Not hard at all as far as I'm concerned.

And, while he did call out FOX News for the way they reported stories on him, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Trump hasn't said that the Nazi's are bad, and he HAS designated certain news agencies as "enemies of the state", namely CNN and MSNBC.

President Trump did condemn neo-Nazis. But that doesn’t fit into your narrative so you need to lie about it.

Forum List

Back