🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama is getting VERY nervous, lashes out at Trump

“We've already started building the wall.”
-Drumpf

No liar. You havent done anything but snow the fools that believe your lies.

Yeah, don't you just hate those liars?

The U.S. government is currently installing sections of Trump’s 30-foot-high wall in three places.

The good news for those who wish to see a wall built along the U.S.–Mexican border is that U.S. Customs and Border Protection has built seven miles of 30-foot-high wall in the past few months, and roughly 30 more miles of high fencing are slated for construction.

Wall Is Being Built, Mile by Mile, Slowly | National Review

2337c6948a71426c8ab4de25e5cfeb9b.jpg

Nice deflection; so you approve of sleazy Trump f***ing around on every wife he ever had. I got it.
Trump did get the 'Jesus vote' from the 'evangelicals' so I guess Jesus (also) approves of adultery just like you do.
Classy stuff.

Actually, the evangelicals are saying that God is making America great again through his imperfect messenger Trump.

I've even heard some of them say that Jesus forgives, so they should just overlook his personal life because he's gonna make the country great again.

I don't claim to know what any supernatural power has as a plan but IMO I don't believe any 'God' would choose such an amoral & sinful person (Trump) to produce some so called greatness for a people, or for a nation. 'God' has much better candidates for the task. Now, I could see Satan choosing Trump.
You don't know the first thing about God, then.

Which of course, we know you don't. You're anti-Christian, anti-American, anti-life, anti-truth. You're a leftist ghoul and nobody cares what you think about God. You reject God with every breath you take and every word that escapes you.

Which makes you expendable, stupid, and hell bound..and thus irrelevant.

That is amazing; you don't know me, have never met me, yet you state so much concerning me, as if it were fact.

Are you that gypsy palm reader over on 3rd Street, right next to where all the prostitutes hang out?

I think her place is called Madam Knowitallz; is that you?

If that is you then you kinda suck @ your 'job' because you got everything about me wrong.

I don't need to know you, you aren't original, you aren't smart. I know exactly who and what you are. You imbeciles have screaming tells.

Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe, and #3, have no idea what *class* is.

Which makes sense. Anybody who idolizes the Obamas or any other politico who hails from Chicago as *classy* have a screw loose.

I don't idolize anyone; where did you get that made up shit? Oh, that's right; you just made up your own made up shit.

Class is NOT f***ing around on your wife; Trump f888ed around on multiple wives. That is real classy; NOT.

Obama has a real education, a law degree, was a state senator & a US senator before becoming POTUS.

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

I congratulate you if you believe class is screwing over your contractors, screwing over your 'students' (Trump University), screwing over everyone you were ever married to, the list is endless.

Thanks for letting ME know what Republicans will allow to pass for 'classy.'

Nice deflection; so you approve of sleazy Trump f***ing around on every wife he ever had. I got it.
Trump did get the 'Jesus vote' from the 'evangelicals' so I guess Jesus (also) approves of adultery just like you do.
Classy stuff.

Actually, the evangelicals are saying that God is making America great again through his imperfect messenger Trump.

I've even heard some of them say that Jesus forgives, so they should just overlook his personal life because he's gonna make the country great again.

I don't claim to know what any supernatural power has as a plan but IMO I don't believe any 'God' would choose such an amoral & sinful person (Trump) to produce some so called greatness for a people, or for a nation. 'God' has much better candidates for the task. Now, I could see Satan choosing Trump.

Then why did God have Trump win in the first place?

-Drumpf

The U.S. government is currently installing sections of Trump’s 30-foot-high wall in three places.

The good news for those who wish to see a wall built along the U.S.–Mexican border is that U.S. Customs and Border Protection has built seven miles of 30-foot-high wall in the past few months, and roughly 30 more miles of high fencing are slated for construction.

Hey stupid. I dont know if youre slow or you were just fooled but thats replacing an existing barricade. :21:

The big hint that you were conned is that congress hasnt funded Drumpfs wall. How stupid could you be?
21.gif

The Trump administration just released new photos of 'the president's border wall' — and it looks more like a fence

"Customs and Border Protection said the bollard wall replacement was being constructed as part of an executive order on border security that Trump signed shortly after taking office.

Trump has run into numerous obstacles in constructing his wall — the most significant being Congress' reluctance to fund it."

I don't idolize anyone; where did you get that made up shit? Oh, that's right; you just made up your own made up shit.

Class is NOT f***ing around on your wife; Trump f888ed around on multiple wives. That is real classy; NOT.

Obama has a real education, a law degree, was a state senator & a US senator before becoming POTUS.

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

I congratulate you if you believe class is screwing over your contractors, screwing over your 'students' (Trump University), screwing over everyone you were ever married to, the list is endless.

Classy stuff.

The same reason he sent the Hebrews to live in the desert for 40 years.

I listened to the whole video; I heard no "lashing out"

what I heard was very common sense ideas coming from a respectful, class act, American.

Maybe you have Obama confused with Trump; Trump lashes out nearly every day. Trump is just sad; a tortured soul.
Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe, and #3, have no idea what *class* is.

Which makes sense. Anybody who idolizes the Obamas or any other politico who hails from Chicago as *classy* have a screw loose.

Classy stuff.

Jesus forgives Trump for his adultery and his bribes to keep his mistresses silent and his denials he bribed them (a sure sign Trump isn't penitent).

But Jesus will NEVER forgive Bill Clinton. Nuh uh!

By the way.......................did any of you Trump supporters notice that Obama, when he was giving his speech, said that the person who wrote the anonymous article was wrong to do so?

If that's what he really thought, WTF did he bring it up?
What kind of stupid question is this? He brought it up to say he thought it was wrong dipshit.

Classy stuff.

The same reason he sent the Hebrews to live in the desert for 40 years.

Oh, now that explains it. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

By the way.......................did any of you Trump supporters notice that Obama, when he was giving his speech, said that the person who wrote the anonymous article was wrong to do so?

If that's what he really thought, WTF did he bring it up?
What kind of stupid question is this? He brought it up to say he thought it was wrong dipshit.

No dip shit. If he really thought it was wrong, he wouldn't have given it anymore attention than it already has.

We've all gotta call out the republican lies when we see them. It's gotta be a team effort. No one person could possibly keep up.

I haven't seen you call out any Republican lies.

You present your own lies and then pretend they are real..that's not exactly "calling out". That's just lying.

What are some of the Republican lies you are talking about? And please provide links to them.
You mean besides Drumpfs lies? I think he has topped the 500 mark by now.
Yet you can't name and link them.
I'll start with one of the early ones. "Mexico will pay for the wall"

That's not a lie, the wall hasn't been built yet.

Like I said, you people just lie and lie and lie.
Did you really just ask for proof Trump lies?

WOW! That is some unbelievably willful blindness!

Have you forgotten about the lies about his adultery and the payoffs to his mistresses? Holy shit, you must have to hit your fucking head with a hammer every five minutes to induce amnesia.

The wall hasn't been built. That's your excuse for Mexico not paying for it? Really?

Trump lied about building the wall AND Mexico paying for it.

And Trump hasn't repealed and replaced ObamaCare either. "You will have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it will be so easy!"

Oh, and this:
“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Do you need more? Because there are literally HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS more examples. Big and small.

Trump lies even when he doesn't have to lie. He's a textbook pathological liar.

-Drumpf

Hey stupid. I dont know if youre slow or you were just fooled but thats replacing an existing barricade. :21:

The big hint that you were conned is that congress hasnt funded Drumpfs wall. How stupid could you be?
21.gif

The Trump administration just released new photos of 'the president's border wall' — and it looks more like a fence

"Customs and Border Protection said the bollard wall replacement was being constructed as part of an executive order on border security that Trump signed shortly after taking office.

Trump has run into numerous obstacles in constructing his wall — the most significant being Congress' reluctance to fund it."

I am well aware the Commies stopped the funding for the entire wall, but progress is still being made.

He's probably getting worried about the mid terms. He's probably campaigned for a few of the Dems running.

I doubt he would say anything about Trump if it weren't for the mid terms.

President Obama is a patriot, and like most of us who are patriots, he and we are nervous that Trump will do anything, ANYTHING, to detract the public from the consequences of his behavior.

If you cared about our country you would be nervous too.
lets not get overly dramatic Wry....

Still waiting for Trump to show his legislative plan for great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost.

You'd think his followers would be demanding to see evidence for this extraordinary claim, especially since health care costs have skyrocketed to all new record levels since he began sabotaging (not repealing) ObamaCare.

But, curiously, nooooooo...

He's probably getting worried about the mid terms. He's probably campaigned for a few of the Dems running.

I doubt he would say anything about Trump if it weren't for the mid terms.

President Obama is a patriot, and like most of us who are patriots, he and we are nervous that Trump will do anything, ANYTHING, to detract the public from the consequences of his behavior.

If you cared about our country you would be nervous too.

Yeah he's one cool patriot all right.

Oh and Trump's behavior is just fine.

The country is doing better than it has for decades.

Of course you don't like a prosperous America. You would rather see the economy in the toilet and UE through the roof.

Blow it out your ass.
You call grabbing pussies and calling football players SOBs just fine?
every Sunday i was calling them SOB's too....

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

You know, if I had an actual legislative plan for reducing the country's health care costs to a TINY FRACTION, shit, I'd be on every talking head show every week showing it off.

I'd be hitting the airwaves on all those shows like I did when I was campaigning for the job. Trump hit Meet the Press, Face the Nation, and This Week With George Stephanapolous almost every week during the campaign.

If my plan was able to reduce costs to a TINY FRACTION, it would be unstoppable. No one would dare piss off the American people by blocking such a terrific, wonderful, bigly plan ever.

The American people would be screaming for the repeal of Obama's disaster. Screaming and screaming for it.

Because they are being bankrupted by Obama's disaster, right?

Yeah. So I'd be out there showing off my "beautiful plan". Every day.

Unless I was fucking lying out of my ass to the fucking idiot Rube Herd who are stupid enough to eat whatever bullshit I feed them, of course...

Forum List

Back