🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama is getting VERY nervous, lashes out at Trump

Lol.

Obama is such a partisan hack. What a lying sack of shit.

Barack Obama Finally Rips President Trump Over Nazis, Freedom of Press
A splendid bitch slap of Dumpf by President Obama. Richly deserved (even Dumpf's own administration thinks so!) Bigly!!!

If by "BITCH SLAP" you mean, "CHASTISING TRUMP ABOUT SHIT HE DIDN"T DO, BUT I DID"..then you are correct.

I'd say the BITCHSLAP is Trump nearly erasing Obama's legacy.

All Obama can do is pussy ass whiny speeches. Trump is SERVPRO of the last years.....LIKE IT NEVER EVEN HAPPENED!

By the way.......................did any of you Trump supporters notice that Obama, when he was giving his speech, said that the person who wrote the anonymous article was wrong to do so?

I don't dislike BHO. I'd have a beer with him all day over the likes of Kerry, Clinton, Bush, Pence and Warren. I disagree with his policies and overall leadership views but he is not a bad guy IMO. Not even close.

I respect the man.

“Last year, we had $817 billion trade deficit.”
-Drump

No liar. It was $566 billion

So he exaggerated? LOL

$566Bn is real money.
$251B is real money too. Your descendants 6 generations removed would never want for money. Huge difference dont you think? An enormous whopper of a lie.

"Lie" He just had the wrong facts. He is not a politician.

BHO: "Selma Got Me Born "

BHO was born in 1961
Selma happened in 1965

Lie? Or just an error?
Kinda cute youre deflecting. :itsok:

I asked you a question? Is it a lie or a mistake? Meaning did he know it was a lower number and lie or did he think the $800 was the right number?

How am I deflecting? Wake up Assclepias.

Nice deflection; so you approve of sleazy Trump f***ing around on every wife he ever had. I got it.
Trump did get the 'Jesus vote' from the 'evangelicals' so I guess Jesus (also) approves of adultery just like you do.
Classy stuff.

Actually, the evangelicals are saying that God is making America great again through his imperfect messenger Trump.

I've even heard some of them say that Jesus forgives, so they should just overlook his personal life because he's gonna make the country great again.

I don't claim to know what any supernatural power has as a plan but IMO I don't believe any 'God' would choose such an amoral & sinful person (Trump) to produce some so called greatness for a people, or for a nation. 'God' has much better candidates for the task. Now, I could see Satan choosing Trump.

While lowlife filthy fucks spend their days over analyzing micro-shit that doesn’t matter to the nth degree...I count my cash and make deposits.
Tell all your disgusting bottom feeding friends whom I’m sure have kickass lives to give that a try.

Donald, is that you Donald? I'm sorry you could not keep any of your vows. How can you abide to your oath of office, to over 300 million Americans, when you cannot even be faithful to one person? I understand Donald how money is your only real 'friend.'

You hoped to elect a Father figure and or pastor of sorts while those of us who matter were just looking for a kickass leader, a real PRESIDENT.
THey look to elect marxists that will result in the state making all the difficult decisions for them.

The hardcore marxists are almost all either ssi/ssd recipients...welfare recipients...or federal employees. That tells you something right there. The only people who want to overthrow our form of government and eliminate the constitution are, quite literally, those who will gain something in doing so. They are corrupt and disgusting. They have no concept of liberty, or human rights. All they know is that they will gain in the immediate if they eliminate consequences for the crimes they commit daily. Criminals are the people who want to overthrow our government.

-Drump

So he exaggerated? LOL

$566Bn is real money.
$251B is real money too. Your descendants 6 generations removed would never want for money. Huge difference dont you think? An enormous whopper of a lie.

BHO was born in 1961
Selma happened in 1965

Lie? Or just an error?

Error because of the way he put it.

The Obama Myth: Factual Discrepancies to the Selma Claim

And how about Obama? Well, he credited the "Bloody Sunday" civil rights marchers of 1965 with the fact that his parents -- a black African father and white Kansas mother -- were empowered to fall in love and got married.

"They looked at each other and they decided, 'We know that in the world, as it has been, it might not be possible for us to get together and have a child, but something is stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Ala., because some folks are willing to march across the bridge.' And so they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Ala.!"

Obama was born in 1961; the Selma march was four years later. Obama said later that he meant to credit the entire civil rights movement with his parents' union, not just the Bloody Sunday marchers.

Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe, and #3, have no idea what *class* is.

Which makes sense. Anybody who idolizes the Obamas or any other politico who hails from Chicago as *classy* have a screw loose.

I don't idolize anyone; where did you get that made up shit? Oh, that's right; you just made up your own made up shit.

Class is NOT f***ing around on your wife; Trump f888ed around on multiple wives. That is real classy; NOT.

Obama has a real education, a law degree, was a state senator & a US senator before becoming POTUS.

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

I congratulate you if you believe class is screwing over your contractors, screwing over your 'students' (Trump University), screwing over everyone you were ever married to, the list is endless.

Thanks for letting ME know what Republicans will allow to pass for 'classy.'

2337c6948a71426c8ab4de25e5cfeb9b.jpg

Nice deflection; so you approve of sleazy Trump f***ing around on every wife he ever had. I got it.
Trump did get the 'Jesus vote' from the 'evangelicals' so I guess Jesus (also) approves of adultery just like you do.
Classy stuff.

Actually, the evangelicals are saying that God is making America great again through his imperfect messenger Trump.

I've even heard some of them say that Jesus forgives, so they should just overlook his personal life because he's gonna make the country great again.

I don't claim to know what any supernatural power has as a plan but IMO I don't believe any 'God' would choose such an amoral & sinful person (Trump) to produce some so called greatness for a people, or for a nation. 'God' has much better candidates for the task. Now, I could see Satan choosing Trump.
You don't know the first thing about God, then.

Which of course, we know you don't. You're anti-Christian, anti-American, anti-life, anti-truth. You're a leftist ghoul and nobody cares what you think about God. You reject God with every breath you take and every word that escapes you.

Which makes you expendable, stupid, and hell bound..and thus irrelevant.

While lowlife filthy fucks spend their days over analyzing micro-shit that doesn’t matter to the nth degree...I count my cash and make deposits.
Tell all your disgusting bottom feeding friends whom I’m sure have kickass lives to give that a try.

Donald, is that you Donald? I'm sorry you could not keep any of your vows. How can you abide to your oath of office, to over 300 million Americans, when you cannot even be faithful to one person? I understand Donald how money is your only real 'friend.'

You hoped to elect a Father figure and or pastor of sorts while those of us who matter were just looking for a kickass leader, a real PRESIDENT.
THey look to elect marxists that will result in the state making all the difficult decisions for them.

The hardcore marxists are almost all either ssi/ssd recipients...welfare recipients...or federal employees. That tells you something right there. The only people who want to overthrow our form of government and eliminate the constitution are, quite literally, those who will gain something in doing so. They are corrupt and disgusting. They have no concept of liberty, or human rights. All they know is that they will gain in the immediate if they eliminate consequences for the crimes they commit daily. Criminals are the people who want to overthrow our government.

I see you live in a fantasy land; Trump also suffers from delusions

-Drump

So he exaggerated? LOL

$566Bn is real money.

BHO was born in 1961
Selma happened in 1965

Lie? Or just an error?

Error because of the way he put it.

The Obama Myth: Factual Discrepancies to the Selma Claim

And how about Obama? Well, he credited the "Bloody Sunday" civil rights marchers of 1965 with the fact that his parents -- a black African father and white Kansas mother -- were empowered to fall in love and got married.

"They looked at each other and they decided, 'We know that in the world, as it has been, it might not be possible for us to get together and have a child, but something is stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Ala., because some folks are willing to march across the bridge.' And so they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Ala.!"

Obama was born in 1961; the Selma march was four years later. Obama said later that he meant to credit the entire civil rights movement with his parents' union, not just the Bloody Sunday marchers.

LOL - so he played Monday Morning QB and said he didn't mean it when he realized he lied?

I don't even care. Politicians make 1000s of speeches. Mistakes, fibs happen. Relax.

You do realize that "Hussein" is a Muslim name, right?

Lol.

Obama is such a partisan hack. What a lying sack of shit.

Barack Obama Finally Rips President Trump Over Nazis, Freedom of Press

What is Obama getting nervous about?
He just stood up there and stated the facts.

Only liars get nervous.
Like this one here below, he was sweating bullets, you can see it, and I loved every fucking minute of it.
Holding up that Op-Ed from.....John Kelly? Sessions?
Those are the only two who haven't publicly said they didn't do it.
Here are the administration officials who deny they wrote The New York Times op-ed - CNNPolitics

4476965.vpx

I don't idolize anyone; where did you get that made up shit? Oh, that's right; you just made up your own made up shit.

Class is NOT f***ing around on your wife; Trump f888ed around on multiple wives. That is real classy; NOT.

Obama has a real education, a law degree, was a state senator & a US senator before becoming POTUS.

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

I congratulate you if you believe class is screwing over your contractors, screwing over your 'students' (Trump University), screwing over everyone you were ever married to, the list is endless.

Thanks for letting ME know what Republicans will allow to pass for 'classy.'

2337c6948a71426c8ab4de25e5cfeb9b.jpg

Classy stuff.

Which of course, we know you don't. You're anti-Christian, anti-American, anti-life, anti-truth. You're a leftist ghoul and nobody cares what you think about God. You reject God with every breath you take and every word that escapes you.

That is amazing; you don't know me, have never met me, yet you state so much concerning me, as if it were fact.

Are you that gypsy palm reader over on 3rd Street, right next to where all the prostitutes hang out?

I think her place is called Madam Knowitallz; is that you?

If that is you then you kinda suck @ your 'job' because you got everything about me wrong.

Classy stuff.

That is amazing; you don't know me, have never met me, yet you state so much concerning me, as if it were fact.

Are you that gypsy palm reader over on 3rd Street, right next to where all the prostitutes hang out?

I think her place is called Madam Knowitallz; is that you?

If that is you then you kinda suck @ your 'job' because you got everything about me wrong.

Kaiser Twit loves to make up things about other posters. Keeps her fevered mind from seizing up via vapor lock.

It's amazing how Obama asslickers don't care that he spied on the press.......THE SAME ONES WHO CRY ABOUT TRUMP TWEETING ABOUT THE PRESS.

Do you guys KNOW you're full fo shit, or it it sincere idiocy?

President Obama did not seem nervous. He actually sounded very confident and motivated. Why the heck would he be nervous?

It's amazing how Obama asslickers don't care that he spied on the press.......THE SAME ONES WHO CRY ABOUT TRUMP TWEETING ABOUT THE PRESS.

these are also the same ones saying OBAMA ISN'T PRESIDENT STOP BRINGING HIM UP.

now that it suits their views, he's fair game to conversation again.

these are also the same ones saying OBAMA ISN'T PRESIDENT STOP BRINGING HIM UP.

now that it suits their views, he's fair game to conversation again.

Of course.

Liberals cannot exist without hypocrisy.

President Obama did not seem nervous. He actually sounded very confident and motivated. Why the heck would he be nervous?

Because his 8 years are disappearing quicker than Kathy Griffin's career

Bill Clinton sounded pretty confident when he said "I did not have sex with that woman........................................Mz Lewinsky.

DumBama is lying again. He knows damn well Trump was not referring to the Nazi's when he made that statement and that there were other people among the Nazi's that were good people.

But all it takes is for the media to create a lie and carriers like Hussein will promote the lie.

Forum List

Back