🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama is getting VERY nervous, lashes out at Trump

Obama's a lying traitor. I look forward to him being executed as one.

Save that your murder fantasies don't define our laws. And that's where reality breaks from your fantasies.

That's not a murder fantasy, cupcake.

The penalty for treason, if it's bad enough, is death.

And that is where this will end. You fools are the useful idiots. You were born to die. You just won't be killed by your own party, sadly...we'll have to do it. And it will be done legally.

why are you making threats, here?

Reciting the law and history and predicting the outcome of treasonous acts isn't *threatening*.

This is the strategy you goons use. You engage in overthrowing the government, then you whine that people are *threatening* you when they remind you of the consequences of treason, libel and such.

Poor snowflake. Don't cry. You are in no danger at all if you aren't a traitor.

Of course we know you are.

But I'm sure you're relatively safe for now. There's even time for you to stop what you're doing and avoid prosecution, I'm sure.

Here, AGAIN is your quote:

And that is where this will end. You fools are the useful idiots. You were born to die. You just won't be killed by your own party, sadly...we'll have to do it. And it will be done legally.

You should make your case to the mod staff.

Got a link for that claim?

Dude, if you're gonna demand links everytime a conservative makes a random, batshit claim, you'll be able to do little else.
We've all gotta call out the republican lies when we see them. It's gotta be a team effort. No one person could possibly keep up.

I haven't seen you call out any Republican lies.

You present your own lies and then pretend they are real..that's not exactly "calling out". That's just lying.

What are some of the Republican lies you are talking about? And please provide links to them.
You mean besides Drumpfs lies? I think he has topped the 500 mark by now.
Yet you can't name and link them.

Actually, WaPo has an interactive page where you can search for specific lies, or you can go day by day.

Here...................have fun..........................

Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claims

Dude, if you're gonna demand links everytime a conservative makes a random, batshit claim, you'll be able to do little else.
We've all gotta call out the republican lies when we see them. It's gotta be a team effort. No one person could possibly keep up.

You present your own lies and then pretend they are real..that's not exactly "calling out". That's just lying.

What are some of the Republican lies you are talking about? And please provide links to them.

Actually, WaPo has an interactive page where you can search for specific lies, or you can go day by day.

Here...................have fun..........................

Shes going to make up some excuse now. 5.4.3.2.1

Obama's a lying traitor. I look forward to him being executed as one.

Save that your murder fantasies don't define our laws. And that's where reality breaks from your fantasies.

That's not a murder fantasy, cupcake.

The penalty for treason, if it's bad enough, is death.

why are you making threats, here?

Reciting the law and history and predicting the outcome of treasonous acts isn't *threatening*.

This is the strategy you goons use. You engage in overthrowing the government, then you whine that people are *threatening* you when they remind you of the consequences of treason, libel and such.

Poor snowflake. Don't cry. You are in no danger at all if you aren't a traitor.

Of course we know you are.

But I'm sure you're relatively safe for now. There's even time for you to stop what you're doing and avoid prosecution, I'm sure.

Here, AGAIN is your quote:

You should make your case to the mod staff.

Be gentle. The cognitive dissonance of being a Trump supporter is exhausting and unsettling.

I'll start with one of the early ones. "Mexico will pay for the wall"

That's not a lie, the wall hasn't been built yet.

Like I said, you people just lie and lie and lie.
Its a lie. Even Mexico said its a lie.

'Mexico will NEVER pay for a wall,' country's president tells Trump

"NO. Mexico will NEVER pay for a wall. Not now, not ever.

Sincerely, Mexico (all of us)"

LOL - he didn't mean literally write a check. OMG you are dumb. Stick to race baiting.

I listened to the whole video; I heard no "lashing out"

what I heard was very common sense ideas coming from a respectful, class act, American.

Maybe you have Obama confused with Trump; Trump lashes out nearly every day. Trump is just sad; a tortured soul.
Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe, and #3, have no idea what *class* is.

Which makes sense. Anybody who idolizes the Obamas or any other politico who hails from Chicago as *classy* have a screw loose.

I don't idolize anyone; where did you get that made up shit? Oh, that's right; you just made up your own made up shit.

Class is NOT f***ing around on your wife; Trump f888ed around on multiple wives. That is real classy; NOT.

Obama has a real education, a law degree, was a state senator & a US senator before becoming POTUS.

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

I congratulate you if you believe class is screwing over your contractors, screwing over your 'students' (Trump University), screwing over everyone you were ever married to, the list is endless.

Thanks for letting ME know what Republicans will allow to pass for 'classy.'

2337c6948a71426c8ab4de25e5cfeb9b.jpg

Nice deflection; so you approve of sleazy Trump f***ing around on every wife he ever had. I got it.
Trump did get the 'Jesus vote' from the 'evangelicals' so I guess Jesus (also) approves of adultery just like you do.
Classy stuff.

Actually, the evangelicals are saying that God is making America great again through his imperfect messenger Trump.

I've even heard some of them say that Jesus forgives, so they should just overlook his personal life because he's gonna make the country great again.

I don't claim to know what any supernatural power has as a plan but IMO I don't believe any 'God' would choose such an amoral & sinful person (Trump) to produce some so called greatness for a people, or for a nation. 'God' has much better candidates for the task. Now, I could see Satan choosing Trump.

LOL - he didn't mean literally write a check. OMG you are dumb. Stick to race baiting.
Sorry dummy. He didnt say it once. He actually had the audacity to say it twice.

Mexican president again tells Trump Mexico will not pay for wall

Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe, and #3, have no idea what *class* is.

Which makes sense. Anybody who idolizes the Obamas or any other politico who hails from Chicago as *classy* have a screw loose.

I don't idolize anyone; where did you get that made up shit? Oh, that's right; you just made up your own made up shit.

Class is NOT f***ing around on your wife; Trump f888ed around on multiple wives. That is real classy; NOT.

Obama has a real education, a law degree, was a state senator & a US senator before becoming POTUS.

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

I congratulate you if you believe class is screwing over your contractors, screwing over your 'students' (Trump University), screwing over everyone you were ever married to, the list is endless.

Thanks for letting ME know what Republicans will allow to pass for 'classy.'

2337c6948a71426c8ab4de25e5cfeb9b.jpg

Nice deflection; so you approve of sleazy Trump f***ing around on every wife he ever had. I got it.
Trump did get the 'Jesus vote' from the 'evangelicals' so I guess Jesus (also) approves of adultery just like you do.
Classy stuff.

Actually, the evangelicals are saying that God is making America great again through his imperfect messenger Trump.

I've even heard some of them say that Jesus forgives, so they should just overlook his personal life because he's gonna make the country great again.

I don't claim to know what any supernatural power has as a plan but IMO I don't believe any 'God' would choose such an amoral & sinful person (Trump) to produce some so called greatness for a people, or for a nation. 'God' has much better candidates for the task. Now, I could see Satan choosing Trump.

While lowlife filthy fucks spend their days over analyzing micro-shit that doesn’t matter to the nth degree...I count my cash and make deposits.
Tell all your disgusting bottom feeding friends whom I’m sure have kickass lives to give that a try.

Sorry dummy. He didnt say it once. He actually had the audacity to say it twice.

He said it 100x. What are you talking about. Mexico relies on us for trade, etc. They'll "pay" for it. One way or another. LOL.

He said it 100x. What are you talking about. Mexico relies on us for trade, etc. They'll "pay" for it. One way or another. LOL.
He didnt say "they will pay for it one way or another". If he had said that initially then it wouldnt be a lie. :laugh:

He didnt say "they will pay for it one way or another". If he had said that initially then it wouldnt be a lie. :laugh:

Wanna see him say that Mexico would pay for the wall? Link has video of him saying they will pay for the wall and like it.

Mexico will pay for border wall and 'enjoy it', says Trump – video

Forum List

Back