🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama is getting VERY nervous, lashes out at Trump

I don't idolize anyone; where did you get that made up shit? Oh, that's right; you just made up your own made up shit.

Class is NOT f***ing around on your wife; Trump f888ed around on multiple wives. That is real classy; NOT.

Obama has a real education, a law degree, was a state senator & a US senator before becoming POTUS.

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

I congratulate you if you believe class is screwing over your contractors, screwing over your 'students' (Trump University), screwing over everyone you were ever married to, the list is endless.

Thanks for letting ME know what Republicans will allow to pass for 'classy.'

2337c6948a71426c8ab4de25e5cfeb9b.jpg

Nice deflection; so you approve of sleazy Trump f***ing around on every wife he ever had. I got it.
Trump did get the 'Jesus vote' from the 'evangelicals' so I guess Jesus (also) approves of adultery just like you do.
Classy stuff.

Actually, the evangelicals are saying that God is making America great again through his imperfect messenger Trump.

I've even heard some of them say that Jesus forgives, so they should just overlook his personal life because he's gonna make the country great again.

I don't claim to know what any supernatural power has as a plan but IMO I don't believe any 'God' would choose such an amoral & sinful person (Trump) to produce some so called greatness for a people, or for a nation. 'God' has much better candidates for the task. Now, I could see Satan choosing Trump.

While lowlife filthy fucks spend their days over analyzing micro-shit that doesn’t matter to the nth degree...I count my cash and make deposits.
Tell all your disgusting bottom feeding friends whom I’m sure have kickass lives to give that a try.

Donald, is that you Donald? I'm sorry you could not keep any of your vows. How can you abide to your oath of office, to over 300 million Americans, when you cannot even be faithful to one person? I understand Donald how money is your only real 'friend.'

Its a lie. Even Mexico said its a lie.

'Mexico will NEVER pay for a wall,' country's president tells Trump

"NO. Mexico will NEVER pay for a wall. Not now, not ever.

Sincerely, Mexico (all of us)"

LOL - he didn't mean literally write a check. OMG you are dumb. Stick to race baiting.
Sorry dummy. He didnt say it once. He actually had the audacity to say it twice.

Mexican president again tells Trump Mexico will not pay for wall

He said it 100x. What are you talking about. Mexico relies on us for trade, etc. They'll "pay" for it. One way or another. LOL.
He didnt say "they will pay for it one way or another". If he had said that initially then it wouldnt be a lie. :laugh:

Wanna see him say that Mexico would pay for the wall? Link has video of him saying they will pay for the wall and like it.

Mexico will pay for border wall and 'enjoy it', says Trump – video
According to his sycophants, he actually forgot to add on "one way or another"...two times.
laugh.gif

Its a lie. Even Mexico said its a lie.

'Mexico will NEVER pay for a wall,' country's president tells Trump

"NO. Mexico will NEVER pay for a wall. Not now, not ever.

Sincerely, Mexico (all of us)"

LOL - he didn't mean literally write a check. OMG you are dumb. Stick to race baiting.
Sorry dummy. He didnt say it once. He actually had the audacity to say it twice.

He said it 100x. What are you talking about. Mexico relies on us for trade, etc. They'll "pay" for it. One way or another. LOL.
He didnt say "they will pay for it one way or another". If he had said that initially then it wouldnt be a lie. :laugh:

Wanna see him say that Mexico would pay for the wall? Link has video of him saying they will pay for the wall and like it.

OMG...are these people drunk? He explained what he meant by it several times. Take a finance class. GEEZ.

According to his sycophants, he actually forgot to add on "one way or another"...two times.
laugh.gif

Assclepias...stick to hoops. You're making a fool of yourself.

When Tom Brady says "we are going to destroy the Jets" do you think he means they are going to nuke them or beat them in a game? WTF? You're dumb.

“Last year, we had $817 billion trade deficit.”
-Drump

No liar. It was $566 billion

laugh.gif

Assclepias...stick to hoops. You're making a fool of yourself.

When Tom Brady says "we are going to destroy the Jets" do you think he means they are going to nuke them or beat them in a game? WTF? You're dumb.
Tom Brady isnt Drumpf and Drumpf didnt say he was going to destroy Mexico you fool.
laugh.gif

“We've already started building the wall.”
-Drumpf

No liar. You havent done anything but snow the fools that believe your lies.

Nice deflection; so you approve of sleazy Trump f***ing around on every wife he ever had. I got it.
Trump did get the 'Jesus vote' from the 'evangelicals' so I guess Jesus (also) approves of adultery just like you do.
Classy stuff.

Actually, the evangelicals are saying that God is making America great again through his imperfect messenger Trump.

I've even heard some of them say that Jesus forgives, so they should just overlook his personal life because he's gonna make the country great again.

I don't claim to know what any supernatural power has as a plan but IMO I don't believe any 'God' would choose such an amoral & sinful person (Trump) to produce some so called greatness for a people, or for a nation. 'God' has much better candidates for the task. Now, I could see Satan choosing Trump.

While lowlife filthy fucks spend their days over analyzing micro-shit that doesn’t matter to the nth degree...I count my cash and make deposits.
Tell all your disgusting bottom feeding friends whom I’m sure have kickass lives to give that a try.

Donald, is that you Donald? I'm sorry you could not keep any of your vows. How can you abide to your oath of office, to over 300 million Americans, when you cannot even be faithful to one person? I understand Donald how money is your only real 'friend.'

You hoped to elect a Father figure and or pastor of sorts while those of us who matter were just looking for a kickass leader, a real PRESIDENT.

Yeah, he initially said that it was about adoptions, because he didn't think anyone would bother to read what the Magnitsky Act covered. It said that Russian children couldn't be adopted by American parents as long as the sanctions were in place.
Link?

The Russia Meeting at Trump Tower Was to Discuss Adoption. Then It Wasn’t. How Accounts Have Shifted.

How the Trump team’s story of
the meeting changed over time:

First, it was to discuss adoption.July 8, 2017

When first asked about the meeting, Donald Trump Jr. issued a statement saying the meeting was primarily about the adoption of Russian children.

Then, to see someone who ‘might have information helpful to the campaign.’July 9, 2017
After The Times informed Donald Trump Jr. that it was preparing an article that would say the meeting also involved a discussion of potentially compromising material on Mrs. Clinton, he issued another statement flicking at that possibility.

Later, to obtain information about an opponent.July 17, 2017
Mr. Trump defended the meeting in a tweet, saying “Most politicians would have gone to a meeting like the one Don jr attended in order to get info on an opponent. That's politics!” About a week earlier, emails between Donald Trump Jr. and Rob Goldstone, a British music producer and publicist who helped broker the gathering, had come to light. Those emails made it clear that the meeting was to provide the Trump campaign with damaging information on Mrs. Clinton as part of a Russian government effort to support his father.

Now, explicitly to ‘get information on an opponent which is totally legal and done all the time in politics.’ August 5, 2018
In a tweet, Mr. Trump solidified that the primary purpose of the meeting was to obtain political dirt on Mrs. Clinton. He also continued to claim that his son and the campaign did nothing wrong because they did not ultimately receive damaging materials about Mrs. Clinton. But some legal experts say that by simply taking the meeting, Donald Trump Jr. broke the law: It is illegal for a campaign to accept help from a foreign individual or government.

President Obama is a patriot, and like most of us who are patriots, he and we are nervous that Trump will do anything, ANYTHING, to detract the public from the consequences of his behavior.

If you cared about our country you would be nervous too.

Yeah he's one cool patriot all right.

Oh and Trump's behavior is just fine.

The country is doing better than it has for decades.

Of course you don't like a prosperous America. You would rather see the economy in the toilet and UE through the roof.

Blow it out your ass.
You call grabbing pussies and calling football players SOBs just fine?

LMAO Got a pic of him grabbing pussy??

No. Didn't think so.

Oh and I'm sure football players have been called much worse.

Carry on tree stump dumb.
Dont need a pic. We have a audio tape..

Doesnt matter that football players have been called. What kind of low life classless clown supposed POTUS calls football players SOBs and argues with basketball players? Drumpf is a weak shit stain. :laugh:

Well for a weak shit stain he's doing very well. LOL

In fact he couldn't be doing much better than he is right now.

Carry on dumbass.

Here's a big reason why the Progs are getting Desperater and Desperater: Blacks are better off with Trump's policies:

The midterm election is about "safety and jobs," President Trump told a campaign rally in Montana Thursday night. He said the economy is "booming like never before," and on Friday, the unemployment report brought the president more good news: the unemployment rate for African Americans, 6.3 percent, is the second lowest on record (it was 5.9 percent in May); and job-growth remains strong.

6.3%: African-American Unemployment Rate Second-Lowest Ever

-Drump

So he exaggerated? LOL

$566Bn is real money.
$251B is real money too. Your descendants 6 generations removed would never want for money. Huge difference dont you think? An enormous whopper of a lie.

"Lie" He just had the wrong facts. He is not a politician.

BHO: "Selma Got Me Born "

BHO was born in 1961
Selma happened in 1965

Lie? Or just an error?

Obama's freakin' out that Trump is outing Obama's corruption.
Yeah sure.

Meanwhile back in the really real world tRump is freaking out because everyone is outing tRump's corruption.

In RealityLand, normal people don't think that saying "pussy" and eating two scoops of ice cream rise to the level of Corruption.

By the way.......................did any of you Trump supporters notice that Obama, when he was giving his speech, said that the person who wrote the anonymous article was wrong to do so?

Classy stuff.

You hoped to elect a Father figure and or pastor of sorts while those of us who matter were just looking for a kickass leader, a real PRESIDENT.

"Father figure?" Wrong, again.

-Drump

So he exaggerated? LOL

$566Bn is real money.
$251B is real money too. Your descendants 6 generations removed would never want for money. Huge difference dont you think? An enormous whopper of a lie.

BHO was born in 1961
Selma happened in 1965

Lie? Or just an error?

Lie. Just like hiLIARy's one about how she was named after Sir Edmund.

-Drump

So he exaggerated? LOL

$566Bn is real money.

BHO was born in 1961
Selma happened in 1965

Lie? Or just an error?
Kinda cute youre deflecting. :itsok:

Forum List

Back