🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama is getting VERY nervous, lashes out at Trump

Obama's a lying traitor. I look forward to him being executed as one.

Save that your murder fantasies don't define our laws. And that's where reality breaks from your fantasies.

That's not a murder fantasy, cupcake.

The penalty for treason, if it's bad enough, is death.

And that is where this will end. You fools are the useful idiots. You were born to die. You just won't be killed by your own party, sadly...we'll have to do it. And it will be done legally.

What charges have been brought against Obama that warrant the death penalty?

Hint........................none.

Treason.

I already said and posted the link, peanut.

Ethel_R.JPG

You just said treason without spelling out what the specific acts were that qualify for charging him with treason. And, if there actually was something he did that was treasonous, why hasn't Trump started an investigation into Obama?

Everything Obama does is treasonous.

Everything.

Iran Ransom Payment: President Obama Broke the Law by Sending Cash to Iran | National Review

Flush with pallets of cash from Obama, Iran is taking aim at Israel

Save that your murder fantasies don't define our laws. And that's where reality breaks from your fantasies.

And that is where this will end. You fools are the useful idiots. You were born to die. You just won't be killed by your own party, sadly...we'll have to do it. And it will be done legally.

What charges have been brought against Obama that warrant the death penalty?

Hint........................none.

Treason.

I already said and posted the link, peanut.

Ethel_R.JPG

You just said treason without spelling out what the specific acts were that qualify for charging him with treason. And, if there actually was something he did that was treasonous, why hasn't Trump started an investigation into Obama?

Everything Obama does is treasonous.

Except that it isn't.

So much for your murder fantasies.

I listened to the whole video; I heard no "lashing out"

what I heard was very common sense ideas coming from a respectful, class act, American.

Maybe you have Obama confused with Trump; Trump lashes out nearly every day. Trump is just sad; a tortured soul.
Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe, and #3, have no idea what *class* is.

Which makes sense. Anybody who idolizes the Obamas or any other politico who hails from Chicago as *classy* have a screw loose.

I don't idolize anyone; where did you get that made up shit? Oh, that's right; you just made up your own made up shit.

Class is NOT f***ing around on your wife; Trump f888ed around on multiple wives. That is real classy; NOT.

Obama has a real education, a law degree, was a state senator & a US senator before becoming POTUS.

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

I congratulate you if you believe class is screwing over your contractors, screwing over your 'students' (Trump University), screwing over everyone you were ever married to, the list is endless.

Thanks for letting ME know what Republicans will allow to pass for 'classy.'

2337c6948a71426c8ab4de25e5cfeb9b.jpg

Nice deflection; so you approve of sleazy Trump f***ing around on every wife he ever had. I got it.
Trump did get the 'Jesus vote' from the 'evangelicals' so I guess Jesus (also) approves of adultery just like you do.
Classy stuff.

what I heard was very common sense ideas coming from a respectful, class act, American.

Maybe you have Obama confused with Trump; Trump lashes out nearly every day. Trump is just sad; a tortured soul.
Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe, and #3, have no idea what *class* is.

Which makes sense. Anybody who idolizes the Obamas or any other politico who hails from Chicago as *classy* have a screw loose.

I don't idolize anyone; where did you get that made up shit? Oh, that's right; you just made up your own made up shit.

Class is NOT f***ing around on your wife; Trump f888ed around on multiple wives. That is real classy; NOT.

Obama has a real education, a law degree, was a state senator & a US senator before becoming POTUS.

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

I congratulate you if you believe class is screwing over your contractors, screwing over your 'students' (Trump University), screwing over everyone you were ever married to, the list is endless.

Nice deflection; so you approve of sleazy Trump f***ing around on every wife he ever had. I got it.
Trump did get the 'Jesus vote' from the 'evangelicals' so I guess Jesus (also) approves of adultery just like you do.
Classy stuff.
Wow you guys get so het up over adultery these days.

"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death"...

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Rosenbergs%2Belectrocuted..gif

newspaper.jpg

209936.jpg
Death threats from the nut-job. Are you off your meds again kid?

I'm not threatening anybody. I'm educating them about the legal definition of treason, and showing you what happens to traitors.

I guess it could be perceived as a threat if you're a traitor. Though I'm not sure we consider the consequences of crimes against the state as "threats". It's more like "consequences" and "sentencing".

why are you making threats, here?

Obama's freakin' out that Trump is outing Obama's corruption.
Yeah sure.

Meanwhile back in the really real world tRump is freaking out because everyone is outing tRump's corruption.
Those are all deep state subversives. Oh wait Mueller is a republican too.

Yeah....its adorable, frankly.

A republican led investigation initiated by a republican during a republican lead administration based on the testimony of a republican before a republican dominated House committee in a republican lead House....

.....is a 'democratic' coup.

Shrugs.....you can't fix stupid.

Dude spent like a drunk sailor, kept rates artficially low, allowed Iran to troll our warships, allowed Putin to take Crimea without any opposition, gave money to Iran that it funneled to Hamas and Hezbollah, allowed corporate inversions at stagnant rates and he has the gumption to criticize? WOW!!

All Obama asked was how hard is it to say that Nazi's are bad, and also said that while he had issues with FOX News, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Both are good points, because really...............how hard IS it to say Nazi's are bad? Not hard at all as far as I'm concerned.

And, while he did call out FOX News for the way they reported stories on him, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Trump hasn't said that the Nazi's are bad, and he HAS designated certain news agencies as "enemies of the state", namely CNN and MSNBC.
Meanwhile Obama is praising Nazis in South Africa....

Got a link for that claim?

Dude, if you're gonna demand links everytime a conservative makes a random, batshit claim, you'll be able to do little else.
We've all gotta call out the republican lies when we see them. It's gotta be a team effort. No one person could possibly keep up.

I haven't seen you call out any Republican lies.

You present your own lies and then pretend they are real..that's not exactly "calling out". That's just lying.

What are some of the Republican lies you are talking about? And please provide links to them.

All Obama asked was how hard is it to say that Nazi's are bad, and also said that while he had issues with FOX News, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Both are good points, because really...............how hard IS it to say Nazi's are bad? Not hard at all as far as I'm concerned.

And, while he did call out FOX News for the way they reported stories on him, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Trump hasn't said that the Nazi's are bad, and he HAS designated certain news agencies as "enemies of the state", namely CNN and MSNBC.

Dude, if you're gonna demand links everytime a conservative makes a random, batshit claim, you'll be able to do little else.
We've all gotta call out the republican lies when we see them. It's gotta be a team effort. No one person could possibly keep up.

You present your own lies and then pretend they are real..that's not exactly "calling out". That's just lying.

What are some of the Republican lies you are talking about? And please provide links to them.
You mean besides Drumpfs lies? I think he has topped the 500 mark by now.

why are you making threats, here?

Reciting the law and history and predicting the outcome of treasonous acts isn't *threatening*.

This is the strategy you goons use. You engage in overthrowing the government, then you whine that people are *threatening* you when they remind you of the consequences of treason, libel and such.

Poor snowflake. Don't cry. You are in no danger at all if you aren't a traitor.

Of course we know you are.

But I'm sure you're relatively safe for now. There's even time for you to stop what you're doing and avoid prosecution, I'm sure.

Classy stuff.

Actually, the evangelicals are saying that God is making America great again through his imperfect messenger Trump.

I've even heard some of them say that Jesus forgives, so they should just overlook his personal life because he's gonna make the country great again.

Yet you can't name and link them.

I'll start with one of the early ones. "Mexico will pay for the wall"

Mexico will pay for border wall and 'enjoy it', says Trump – video

Classy stuff.

Actually, the evangelicals are saying that God is making America great again through his imperfect messenger Trump.

I've even heard some of them say that Jesus forgives, so they should just overlook his personal life because he's gonna make the country great again.

God is making America great again.

It's awesome, and the treasonous anti-Christian scumbags are writhing like the worms they are.

He's probably getting worried about the mid terms. He's probably campaigned for a few of the Dems running.

I doubt he would say anything about Trump if it weren't for the mid terms.

President Obama is a patriot, and like most of us who are patriots, he and we are nervous that Trump will do anything, ANYTHING, to detract the public from the consequences of his behavior.

If you cared about our country you would be nervous too.

obummer is a open borders statist asshat. He doesn't give a flying fig about this country other than how can he loot it more.

I'll start with one of the early ones. "Mexico will pay for the wall"

That's not a lie, the wall hasn't been built yet.

Like I said, you people just lie and lie and lie.

Forum List

Back