🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama is getting VERY nervous, lashes out at Trump

I listened to the whole video; I heard no "lashing out"

what I heard was very common sense ideas coming from a respectful, class act, American.

Maybe you have Obama confused with Trump; Trump lashes out nearly every day. Trump is just sad; a tortured soul.
Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe, and #3, have no idea what *class* is.

Which makes sense. Anybody who idolizes the Obamas or any other politico who hails from Chicago as *classy* have a screw loose.

I don't idolize anyone; where did you get that made up shit? Oh, that's right; you just made up your own made up shit.

Class is NOT f***ing around on your wife; Trump f888ed around on multiple wives. That is real classy; NOT.

Obama has a real education, a law degree, was a state senator & a US senator before becoming POTUS.

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

I congratulate you if you believe class is screwing over your contractors, screwing over your 'students' (Trump University), screwing over everyone you were ever married to, the list is endless.

Thanks for letting ME know what Republicans will allow to pass for 'classy.'

Obama's a lying traitor. I look forward to him being executed as one.

Save that your murder fantasies don't define our laws. And that's where reality breaks from your fantasies.

That's not a murder fantasy, cupcake.

The penalty for treason, if it's bad enough, is death.

And that is where this will end. You fools are the useful idiots. You were born to die. You just won't be killed by your own party, sadly...we'll have to do it. And it will be done legally.

What charges have been brought against Obama that warrant the death penalty?

Hint........................none.

Treason.

I already said and posted the link, peanut.

Ethel_R.JPG

All Obama asked was how hard is it to say that Nazi's are bad, and also said that while he had issues with FOX News, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Both are good points, because really...............how hard IS it to say Nazi's are bad? Not hard at all as far as I'm concerned.

And, while he did call out FOX News for the way they reported stories on him, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Trump hasn't said that the Nazi's are bad, and he HAS designated certain news agencies as "enemies of the state", namely CNN and MSNBC.
Meanwhile Obama is praising Nazis in South Africa....
No he’s not. The Nazis in South Africa are white. Your kind are the people that praise them.

FREEDOM OF THE PRESS?????? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

OBAMA SPIED ON THE AP.

Government Spying on Fox News Reporter Even Worse Than AP Case

THIS IS FACT.

"Attorney General Eric Holder said he was “not sure” how many similar cases of snooping on reporters he had authorized. A number of top American journalists have commented in recent days on how draconian leak prosecutions and the practice of spying on reporters is damaging legitimate journalism, causing a chilling effect that prevents sources and whistleblowers from ever coming forward."

NO SCANDALS UNDER OBAMA! Just spying on the press!! :113:

All Obama asked was how hard is it to say that Nazi's are bad, and also said that while he had issues with FOX News, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Both are good points, because really...............how hard IS it to say Nazi's are bad? Not hard at all as far as I'm concerned.

And, while he did call out FOX News for the way they reported stories on him, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Trump hasn't said that the Nazi's are bad, and he HAS designated certain news agencies as "enemies of the state", namely CNN and MSNBC.

Got a link for that claim?

Dude, if you're gonna demand links everytime a conservative makes a random, batshit claim, you'll be able to do little else.

Says the guy who does nothing BUT make batshit claims with never a link to support anything he claims.

Save that your murder fantasies don't define our laws. And that's where reality breaks from your fantasies.

That's not a murder fantasy, cupcake.

The penalty for treason, if it's bad enough, is death.

And that is where this will end. You fools are the useful idiots. You were born to die. You just won't be killed by your own party, sadly...we'll have to do it. And it will be done legally.

What charges have been brought against Obama that warrant the death penalty?

Hint........................none.

Treason.

I already said and posted the link, peanut.

Ethel_R.JPG

You just said treason without spelling out what the specific acts were that qualify for charging him with treason. And, if there actually was something he did that was treasonous, why hasn't Trump started an investigation into Obama?

Lol.

Obama is such a partisan hack. What a lying sack of shit.

Barack Obama Finally Rips President Trump Over Nazis, Freedom of Press

Tell that lying, worthless pustule sack of shit to STFU. He's nothing.
Why dont you grow some balls and tell him that to his face? :laugh:

Why don't you grow a brain and go find him and tell him what a loyal supporter of his you are?
That’s what you do for Donald Trump.

Executed?

Really?

And calling President Obama a traitor with the example of dOnald tRump right in front of you is ridiculous.

Got a link for that claim?

Dude, if you're gonna demand links everytime a conservative makes a random, batshit claim, you'll be able to do little else.
We've all gotta call out the republican lies when we see them. It's gotta be a team effort. No one person could possibly keep up.

Lol.

Obama is such a partisan hack. What a lying sack of shit.

Barack Obama Finally Rips President Trump Over Nazis, Freedom of Press

Tell that lying, worthless pustule sack of shit to STFU. He's nothing.
Why dont you grow some balls and tell him that to his face? :laugh:

Why don't you grow a brain and go find him and tell him what a loyal supporter of his you are?
Dont deflect coward.
laugh.gif

what I heard was very common sense ideas coming from a respectful, class act, American.

Maybe you have Obama confused with Trump; Trump lashes out nearly every day. Trump is just sad; a tortured soul.
Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe, and #3, have no idea what *class* is.

Which makes sense. Anybody who idolizes the Obamas or any other politico who hails from Chicago as *classy* have a screw loose.

I don't idolize anyone; where did you get that made up shit? Oh, that's right; you just made up your own made up shit.

Class is NOT f***ing around on your wife; Trump f888ed around on multiple wives. That is real classy; NOT.

Obama has a real education, a law degree, was a state senator & a US senator before becoming POTUS.

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

I congratulate you if you believe class is screwing over your contractors, screwing over your 'students' (Trump University), screwing over everyone you were ever married to, the list is endless.

2337c6948a71426c8ab4de25e5cfeb9b.jpg

2337c6948a71426c8ab4de25e5cfeb9b.jpg
We have a whore for a FLOTUS and a buffoon for a POTUS and youre posting memes?

Forum List

Back