🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama is getting VERY nervous, lashes out at Trump

I listened to the whole video; I heard no "lashing out"

what I heard was very common sense ideas coming from a respectful, class act, American.

Maybe you have Obama confused with Trump; Trump lashes out nearly every day. Trump is just sad; a tortured soul.
Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe, and #3, have no idea what *class* is.

Which makes sense. Anybody who idolizes the Obamas or any other politico who hails from Chicago as *classy* have a screw loose.

Obama's freakin' out that Trump is outing Obama's corruption.

I listened to the whole video; I heard no "lashing out"

what I heard was very common sense ideas coming from a respectful, class act, American.

Maybe you have Obama confused with Trump; Trump lashes out nearly every day. Trump is just sad; a tortured soul.
Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe.

Then why did the Republicans condemn Trump for lashing out at Sessions?

He's probably getting worried about the mid terms. He's probably campaigned for a few of the Dems running.

I doubt he would say anything about Trump if it weren't for the mid terms.

President Obama is a patriot, and like most of us who are patriots, he and we are nervous that Trump will do anything, ANYTHING, to detract the public from the consequences of his behavior.

If you cared about our country you would be nervous too.

Yeah he's one cool patriot all right.

Oh and Trump's behavior is just fine.

The country is doing better than it has for decades.

Of course you don't like a prosperous America. You would rather see the economy in the toilet and UE through the roof.

Blow it out your ass.
You call grabbing pussies and calling football players SOBs just fine?

LMAO Got a pic of him grabbing pussy??

No. Didn't think so.

Oh and I'm sure football players have been called much worse.

Carry on tree stump dumb.
Dont need a pic. We have a audio tape..

Doesnt matter that football players have been called. What kind of low life classless clown supposed POTUS calls football players SOBs and argues with basketball players? Drumpf is a weak shit stain. :laugh:

All Obama asked was how hard is it to say that Nazi's are bad, and also said that while he had issues with FOX News, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Both are good points, because really...............how hard IS it to say Nazi's are bad? Not hard at all as far as I'm concerned.

And, while he did call out FOX News for the way they reported stories on him, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Trump hasn't said that the Nazi's are bad, and he HAS designated certain news agencies as "enemies of the state", namely CNN and MSNBC.
Meanwhile Obama is praising Nazis in South Africa....

Got a link for that claim?

Dude, if you're gonna demand links everytime a conservative makes a random, batshit claim, you'll be able to do little else.

Well, Skylar, I keep hoping that eventually one of them will back up their bullshit with actual facts and links. I know it's a fools errand, but I'm always hopeful.

I provide links when I talk about something that is hard to believe.

damn good thing Trump aint no lying partisan bitch !

He's probably getting worried about the mid terms. He's probably campaigned for a few of the Dems running.

I doubt he would say anything about Trump if it weren't for the mid terms.

President Obama is a patriot, and like most of us who are patriots, he and we are nervous that Trump will do anything, ANYTHING, to detract the public from the consequences of his behavior.

Of course you don't like a prosperous America. You would rather see the economy in the toilet and UE through the roof.

Blow it out your ass.

No. Didn't think so.

Doesnt matter that football players have been called. What kind of low life classless clown supposed POTUS calls football players SOBs and argues with basketball players? Drumpf is a weak shit stain. :laugh:

Well for a weak shit stain he's doing very well. LOL

In fact he couldn't be doing much better than he is right now.

Carry on dumbass.

All Obama asked was how hard is it to say that Nazi's are bad, and also said that while he had issues with FOX News, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Both are good points, because really...............how hard IS it to say Nazi's are bad? Not hard at all as far as I'm concerned.

And, while he did call out FOX News for the way they reported stories on him, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Trump hasn't said that the Nazi's are bad, and he HAS designated certain news agencies as "enemies of the state", namely CNN and MSNBC.

Dude, if you're gonna demand links everytime a conservative makes a random, batshit claim, you'll be able to do little else.

Well, Skylar, I keep hoping that eventually one of them will back up their bullshit with actual facts and links. I know it's a fools errand, but I'm always hopeful.

I provide links when I talk about something that is hard to believe.

You're dealing with folks that are running on pure emotion at this point. You can't post a link to hysteria.

Blow it out your ass.

No. Didn't think so.

Well for a weak shit stain he's doing very well. LOL

In fact he couldn't be doing much better than he is right now.

Carry on dumbass.
He is only doing well with those that are incontinent. Hence the shit stain comparison. Check his approval ratings.
laugh.gif

Obama's a lying traitor. I look forward to him being executed as one.
A hag as old as you are will never see that. You'll be gone in the next 5 years tops. Obama on the other hand will continue to shine.

"Continue to shine" hahahahahaha

Shit shines, I guess.
No shit doesnt shine which is why you and Drumpf are dull and orange.

Actually Asclepias, it IS possible to put a pretty good shine on a turd. Post 34 has a video of the Mythbusters doing it.

Forum List

Back