🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama is getting VERY nervous, lashes out at Trump

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

You can keep your doctor...

Yes, they both lied. Bigly.

Sorry, the "b-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama" tu quoque fallacy does not get Trump off the hook for massively hoaxing the rubes. And you STILL haven't caught on.

Meanwhile, health care costs are hitting record highs.

Actually, the evangelicals are saying that God is making America great again through his imperfect messenger Trump.

I've even heard some of them say that Jesus forgives, so they should just overlook his personal life because he's gonna make the country great again.

I don't claim to know what any supernatural power has as a plan but IMO I don't believe any 'God' would choose such an amoral & sinful person (Trump) to produce some so called greatness for a people, or for a nation. 'God' has much better candidates for the task. Now, I could see Satan choosing Trump.

You just proved that only you are a libtard, you don't know anything about Christianity either!

Libtard? LOL

I was raised in the SBC & then went on to the COC.
I have read The Bible more times than I could possibly count. I read it daily, for reference & for perspective.

We have proven on this forum many times that the primary cause of being a libtard is illiteracy.
Illiteracy? From a Republican? Hilarious! See you in Appalachia!

Yet another example of an oh so tolerant libtard…

You are a stereotyping bigoted POS ………………

You libtards are all so Full of Shit..

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Sorry, the "b-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama" tu quoque fallacy does not get Trump off the hook for massively hoaxing the rubes. And you STILL haven't caught on.

Yes....obamacare is jacking up health care costs...just like we told you they would...as obama lied when he said everyone would save 2,500 dollars, when in reallity he intended to wreck private healthcare.

Yes....obamacare is jacking up health care costs...just like we told you they would...as obama lied when he said everyone would save 2,500 dollars, when in reallity he intended to wreck private healthcare.

Trump Defies Science With Rejection of Puerto Rico Death Toll

then stop excusing one liarcwhile attacking another.

The Great Obama sees how important this election is in stopping the embarrassment of Trump

He will get out the vote in key districts by showing what a real President looks like

RIGHT, just like he did for hillary....

We all see how that turned out.

Hillary had Obama
Trump had Putin

It's got to suck to be that stupid...….

....... is the sound of Deno sucking.
Wow isn't it interesting that only right wing *gratuitous insults* are pederated?

It's almost like the mods are socks or something.

Hahahaha
SCIENCE!!!

That's what lying leftists interject into any lie they are pushing.

"Science is actually just the name for anything the Left likes."

"This is the dirty little secret of the Left’s sudden embrace of Science™ — it’s not science they support, but religion. They support that which they believe but cannot prove and do not care about proving."

Science & Politics -- Left’s Religion | National Review

"Researchers came up with that figure by calculating an average death rate for previous years. They compared that to the number of deaths on the island in the months after Maria, making adjustments for seasonality and population size."

Which in absolutely no way proves that there were any deaths at all attributable to the hurricane.

Imbeciles. *Science!* We need to round up all the idiots infecting our universities, put them on boats with the fake press, and sink them.

and you nit pick at the greatest president of your fn shit ass lives ?

Luaghing animated .gif

I listened to the whole video; I heard no "lashing out"

what I heard was very common sense ideas coming from a respectful, class act, American.

Maybe you have Obama confused with Trump; Trump lashes out nearly every day. Trump is just sad; a tortured soul.
Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe, and #3, have no idea what *class* is.

Which makes sense. Anybody who idolizes the Obamas or any other politico who hails from Chicago as *classy* have a screw loose.

I don't idolize anyone; where did you get that made up shit? Oh, that's right; you just made up your own made up shit.

Class is NOT f***ing around on your wife; Trump f888ed around on multiple wives. That is real classy; NOT.

Obama has a real education, a law degree, was a state senator & a US senator before becoming POTUS.

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

I congratulate you if you believe class is screwing over your contractors, screwing over your 'students' (Trump University), screwing over everyone you were ever married to, the list is endless.

Thanks for letting

ME know what Republicans will allow to pass for 'classy.'

Speaking of dumb, when was Trump your student? That is what you just claimed without quoting the source, dumbass!

Here; here is a bone for you.
Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this: “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity, but long before he was considered a political figure. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told the story that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.

What a friggin Hoot.....

Another Freak from the libtard Freak Show tells

us all how dumb Trump is...…

Is this the same libtard professor that shot his self to protest Trump?

If Trump is so flucking Dumb?

How does he keep out smarting your dumb libtard asses?

I guess it's the Russians:777:

Last edited:
I listened to the whole video; I heard no "lashing out"

what I heard was very common sense ideas coming from a respectful, class act, American.

Maybe you have Obama confused with Trump; Trump lashes out nearly every day. Trump is just sad; a tortured soul.
Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe, and #3, have no idea what *class* is.

Which makes sense. Anybody who idolizes the Obamas or any other politico who hails from Chicago as *classy* have a screw loose.

I don't idolize anyone; where did you get that made up shit? Oh, that's right; you just made up your own made up shit.

Class is NOT f***ing around on your wife; Trump f888ed around on multiple wives. That is real classy; NOT.

Obama has a real education, a law degree, was a state senator & a US senator before becoming POTUS.

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

I congratulate you if you believe class is screwing over your contractors, screwing over your 'students' (Trump University), screwing over everyone you were ever married to, the list is endless.

Thanks for letting

Speaking of dumb, when was Trump your student? That is what you just claimed without quoting the source, dumbass!

Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this: “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity, but long before he was considered a political figure. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told the story that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.

What a friggin Hoot.....

If Trump is Dumb?

If you had to go there & ask that question, then you are obviously TOO ignorant to read the link provided.

No surprise tho'

Thanks for letting

What a friggin Hoot.....

If Trump is Dumb?

If you had to go there & ask that question, then you are obviously TOO ignorant to read the link provided.

No surprise tho'

TOO ignorant to read the link provided....

It's clear the ignorance is all yours....

No surprise you didn't answer my question tard...……….

Trump has done everything he can to sabotage ObamaCare, making it an even bigger disaster than it already was.

I guess that's Trump's idea of "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost."

You were massively hoaxed by Trump and STILL haven't caught on.

Meanwhile, health care costs are at record highs thanks to Trump's ineptitude.

Trump had neither the intent nor the ability to keep his promise, and the whole country is paying a steep cost for it. You can keep going "b-b-b-b-b-but Obama" all you want, but you can't change this fact. You were hoaxed, bigly. Again.

Last edited:
The Republicans have had EIGHT YEARS to come up with an ObamaCare replacement.

Trump said he had one. He said it was "beautiful". He said it would cost you a "tiny fraction of the cost". He said it would be "so easy".

You dipshits were hoaxed for eight years, and still haven't gotten angry about it. Instead, like good obedient submissive lickspittles, you refuse to hold your masters accountable.

You just sit there and sputter, "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

Pathetic.

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.

Forum List

Back