🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama is getting VERY nervous, lashes out at Trump

I don't idolize anyone; where did you get that made up shit? Oh, that's right; you just made up your own made up shit.

Class is NOT f***ing around on your wife; Trump f888ed around on multiple wives. That is real classy; NOT.

Obama has a real education, a law degree, was a state senator & a US senator before becoming POTUS.

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

I congratulate you if you believe class is screwing over your contractors, screwing over your 'students' (Trump University), screwing over everyone you were ever married to, the list is endless.

Thanks for letting ME know what Republicans will allow to pass for 'classy.'

2337c6948a71426c8ab4de25e5cfeb9b.jpg

Nice deflection; so you approve of sleazy Trump f***ing around on every wife he ever had. I got it.
Trump did get the 'Jesus vote' from the 'evangelicals' so I guess Jesus (also) approves of adultery just like you do.
Classy stuff.

Jesus pissed off the leadership of the Jews because he hung around with sinners all the time. He and Trump would probably get along great!

Jesus was a 'political' threat to the status quo of the day; that is why Jesus was executed.
The more things change the more they stay the same.

jesus was a political threat - Google Search

Epiphany and Herod's ruthless pursuit of Jesus Christ

Just STFU! You are a classless boob! No one cares what you Google.

LOL; you really believe I give a shit what you have to say? haha

I listened to the whole video; I heard no "lashing out"

what I heard was very common sense ideas coming from a respectful, class act, American.

Maybe you have Obama confused with Trump; Trump lashes out nearly every day. Trump is just sad; a tortured soul.
Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe, and #3, have no idea what *class* is.

Which makes sense. Anybody who idolizes the Obamas or any other politico who hails from Chicago as *classy* have a screw loose.

I don't idolize anyone; where did you get that made up shit? Oh, that's right; you just made up your own made up shit.

Class is NOT f***ing around on your wife; Trump f888ed around on multiple wives. That is real classy; NOT.

Obama has a real education, a law degree, was a state senator & a US senator before becoming POTUS.

Trump = absolutely no political experience, con man, his professor said Trump was, "the dumbest student I ever had."

I congratulate you if you believe class is screwing over your contractors, screwing over your 'students' (Trump University), screwing over everyone you were ever married to, the list is endless.

Thanks for letting

ME know what Republicans will allow to pass for 'classy.'

Speaking of dumb, when was Trump your student? That is what you just claimed without quoting the source, dumbass!

Here; here is a bone for you.
Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this: “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity, but long before he was considered a political figure. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told the story that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.

So where s Professor Kelly now? Oh, he's just a little dead, and so is your argument, dumbass!

Look up "hearsay", since that is you best talent. Have a child read it to you though.

Oh look; another big internet TROLL; LOL

what I heard was very common sense ideas coming from a respectful, class act, American.

Maybe you have Obama confused with Trump; Trump lashes out nearly every day. Trump is just sad; a tortured soul.
Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe.

Then why did the Republicans condemn Trump for lashing out at Sessions?

Who did?

I wish Sessions was gone yesterday, but Trump cannot fire him at this time.

Why Can't Trump fire Sessions?
All Trump has to do is pretend he is on Celebrity Apprentice & say something stupid like, "you're FIRED."
Trump's strategy has always been to give ppl rope to hang themselves. He doesn't want to fire people....He wants the people to demand firing and wait for charges to be brought. He plays a wicked waiting game. My terrier hunted that way too. Trump reminds me of a pit bull.

Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe, and #3, have no idea what *class* is.

Which makes sense. Anybody who idolizes the Obamas or any other politico who hails from Chicago as *classy* have a screw loose.

Thanks for letting

Speaking of dumb, when was Trump your student? That is what you just claimed without quoting the source, dumbass!

Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this: “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity, but long before he was considered a political figure. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told the story that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.

So where s Professor Kelly now? Oh, he's just a little dead, and so is your argument, dumbass!

Look up "hearsay", since that is you best talent. Have a child read it to you though.

What does trolling have to do with my post? Did you just suddenly realize what an incompetent prick you are, so now you need to project?

Shitstain obama is indicating that the dimwit strategy is going to follow the Hillary strategy of attacks on republican voters. It worked so well last time.

Proof that the left #1, doesn't know what common sense is, and #2, lie like the rest of us breathe.

Who did?

All Trump has to do is pretend he is on Celebrity Apprentice & say something stupid like, "you're FIRED."
Trump's strategy has always been to give ppl rope to hang themselves. He doesn't want to fire people....He wants the people to demand firing and wait for charges to be brought. He plays a wicked waiting game. My terrier hunted that way too. Trump reminds me of a pit bull.

sorry but a terrier is not a pit bull but Trump is a dog.

Thanks for letting

What does trolling have to do with my post? Did you just suddenly realize what an incompetent prick you are, so now you need to project?

Prick? So, now you have a penis issue?

Who did?

American Pit Bull TERRIER you moron. And Christian Americans love dogs...unlike our enemies.

Obama...

Has watched his Legacy completely wiped out...

His watched his initial destruction of the country reversed...

Has watched his attempt to protect Hillary from prison and make her President FAIL...

Has watched his carefully orchestrated collusion between his administration and Russia to take down Trump be exposed and the initial indictment of his criminal conspirators (McCabe, Oher being investigated...)

He is on the verge of being officially exposed as a traitor and a domestic enemy who colluded with Russia....

The only way he prevents all that from happening is to help ensure the Democrats win the House so they can then stop it and Impeach Trump.

He should be getting nervous....he has a LOT to lose.

Who did?

American Pit Bull TERRIER you moron. And Christian Americans love dogs...unlike our enemies.

Your quote: "My terrier hunted that way too."

There are OVER 40 breeds of 'terrier.' You did NOT specify which breed.

I cannot read your thoughts so, if you believe anyone can read your thoughts gratuitous insult removed

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Who did?

Your quote: "My terrier hunted that way too."

There are OVER 40 breeds of 'terrier.' You did NOT specify which breed.

I cannot read your thoughts so, if you believe anyone can read your thoughts then it is not me that is a moron but it is rather that you are an imbecile.

Cheers
(gratuitous insult removed) Terrier is a type of dog, and there are various and assorted types..pit bulls are a type.

So is Parson Russell..which is the terrier I was referencing the first time. Not that it matters.

I'm sorry your grasp of the language leads you to make a fool of yourself. You are remarkably tedious.

He's probably getting worried about the mid terms. He's probably campaigned for a few of the Dems running.

I doubt he would say anything about Trump if it weren't for the mid terms.

President Obama is a patriot, and like most of us who are patriots, he and we are nervous that Trump will do anything, ANYTHING, to detract the public from the consequences of his behavior.

If you cared about our country you would be nervous too.

It’s you libtards doing the detraction with your Russian collusion bullshit…..

Soon even your FAKE NEWS will have to cover the FAKED FISA WARRANT

and all that followed. It’s got to suck to be a libtard….

Careful with all that Trump flavored kool-aid you consume, it can and is hazardous to our Constitution and civil rights.

Gratuitous insult removed

It's you Nazi libtards that are a danger to

our Constitution and civil rights...……….

Remember kids, when someone "lashes out", it means they're scared.

You know, like the way Trump lashes out on a daily basis.

Like when QUEER-O lashed out at Joan Rivers for telling the truth that QUEER-O is a COCKSUCKER and his "wife" is a man who chopped it off....

President Obama is a patriot, and like most of us who are patriots, he and we are nervous that Trump will do anything, ANYTHING, to detract the public from the consequences of his behavior.

If you cared about our country you would be nervous too.

Yeah he's one cool patriot all right.

Oh and Trump's behavior is just fine.

The country is doing better than it has for decades.

Of course you don't like a prosperous America. You would rather see the economy in the toilet and UE through the roof.

Blow it out your ass.
You call grabbing pussies and calling football players SOBs just fine?

Clinton, the guy who you asshats still allow in public raped at least 3 women, likely more.....and you guys still love the guy...
Between their love of human trafficking, love of rapists and their unholy protection of child trafficking it is patently obvious who and what Democrats are and always have been. The racist, misogynist and pedophile party.

Maybe your most stupid and toxic comment ^^^ to date!

There is no evidence that members of the Democratic Party are racist, misogynist or supporters of pedophiles. None whatsoever. Your post is a damn lie.

No one believes your comment, though others on your side of the aisle certainly will approve and claim your damn lie is a winner.

Those of us who really care about the rule of law, and the moral compass which pointed us to supporting Civil Rights, Universal Suffrage for all citizens and their access to opportunities equal to that of the majority, reject the hate you have for every person who does not agree with, or loudly rejects your pathological hate, lies and desire of rule by Trumpism!

What a Hoot….

There is no such thing as an old time decent Democrat anymore!

Everyone with eyes and a brain can see you libtards

from pressure on the extreme left have morphed into Nazi’s ….

You suppress free speech and you physically attack

your political opponents while your leaders have

weaponized all branches of the federal government.

Get a flucking clue…………

Forum List

Back