Obama Is In Seattle Tonight. Lucky Us!!!

I'm from California. You can ask me.

fc48c2ed000a165b7be2cad897938dbf.jpg
Having a beach, palm trees, pools, and a road doesn't change that they have the highest cost of living. Your ignorance is cute, though.

California is NOT even number one. Try again.

7 most expensive states to live in the U.S.
You're going to need to find an up-to-date list.
Cost of Living Ranking in North America (USA and Canada). Updated Jun 2016
This lists it by cities, and California has the highest cost city in the United States. It's also funny how many times cities in California are near the top, let alone on the list in general.

It is expensive to live here, but it has it's benefits like terrific weather, near the beach, not too far from the mountains. Poorer people just live more people per household to offset housing costs.
I'm sure it has great weather and great people, my point was the cost. Personally, I prefer cold weather, and I'm pretty sure California is rather hot. Also too many Democrats there for my taste. If it suits your preference, I don't blame anyone for living there.

I enjoy living here in California. Golfing, racing, surfing, scuba diving, fishing, mountain climbing, dancing. Weather is hot in Palm Springs during summer but I'm leasing a condo here in La Jolla San Diego about 100 yards from the beach.
Business is good and I will not live anywhere else but here or Florida. BTW I have a lots of Republican friends but only 2 or 3 are voting for Trump. Some are staying home and some will vote for Hillary.

Yes,I should have known that the subtlety, and nuance of this meme was WAY THE FUCK OVER THE IQ LEVEL of most subversive scumbags!
You're the dumbass claiming that a Big Mac and hashbrowns cost $64.93. Gross exaggeration 10X the actual cost is not subtlety and nuance. It's just dishonesty. But that's to be expected from wingnuts such as yourself.

Virgie is a dishonest person. There's nothing new there.

The Truth ALWAYS upsets you subversive scum!

$64.93 for Big Mac and hash browns.......... That shows how smart you are Einstein. Maybe your brain calculator is soggy.

I guess this LOW 2 digit asshole doesn't know what subtlety and nuance means! How about trying on the word SARCASM...you illiterate baboon!

Dude stop drinking gasoline. Look virgie you made the calculation $64.93 for Big Mac and hash browns. Not me. Tell me who is the illiterate and low IQ?
Next time............... Make sure you clearly indicate that you are being sarcastic because people think that is your IQ. I don't know if you are playing dumb.

Forum List

Back