Obama Is In Seattle Tonight. Lucky Us!!!

Traffic is totally FUCKED!!! Thanks Prez!!!
All you white mf's do is whine, gotdamnit, put on your big boy panties and grow the fuck up....soooooo sick of white people sick to death of you people!!
Replacing debate with racism again, I see.
Obama hating 25 hours a fuckin day, 7 days a week, every fuckin hour the man's in the white house...you bet I'm sick of it.!! Take back your country? I wish the fuck I could gift wrap it to you and shove it your ass!!
There would likely be less hate if his policies actually worked.
Nope. You cannot stop hate. It is natural. It is a part of human nature.
Leftist fucktards like yourself are fighting ghosts.

Damn. You are stupid
This is what I'm talking about. Idiots like the moron who responded in anger for the slightest criticism of their Kenyan King lash out with hateful speech. You are not allowed to disagree or be offended when the president treats you like peasants to be pissed on. . These people need to wear knee pads because they are on them most of the time in submission to ther Marxist leaders.

When Trump is our beloved leader, we will finally deal with these people and put them in their rightful place and Hillary in hers: Leavenworth.

Slight criticism? You don't know how stupid you are. You accused the POTUS of intentionally jamming traffic because he wants to pretend to be king. That's not slight criticism. That's abject stupidity. It lacks any connection to reality. If you had said it with tongue-in-cheek, you'd not be seen as such a monumental idiot. But....you REALLY believe it.

Be honest, please. What is your official diagnosis? What has the doctor prescribed for you?
Thank you, they complain about everything with the Black president, everything!!!! He's constantly criticized here, overseas, through social media, etc....and they wonder why these maniac leaders treat him so bad!!!
He's white, sweetie.

He does that on purpose. He likes to act like he's king over all of us. Liberals like it because they are naturally submissive. Even the weakest metrosexual is an alpha male to them. Anyway, he is so arrogant, tHey even stop you on the interstate when his entourage is the opposite side traffic. They won't let you drive past him.

Damn. You are stupid.
Violates the Constitution 64 times as if the rules don't apply to him, and you get mad at someone for pointing out that he acts like a king? You're in no position to call someone stupid.
Constitution my black ass....if it wasn't for spell check, half you stupid mf's couldn't spell the word, let alone know what the fuck it is.
Would you like to see all 64 violations?

He does that on purpose. He likes to act like he's king over all of us. Liberals like it because they are naturally submissive. Even the weakest metrosexual is an alpha male to them. Anyway, he is so arrogant, tHey even stop you on the interstate when his entourage is the opposite side traffic. They won't let you drive past him.

Damn. You are stupid.
Violates the Constitution 64 times as if the rules don't apply to him, and you get mad at someone for pointing out that he acts like a king? You're in no position to call someone stupid.

Like warm piss. Please stop trying. You are so far beneath me that you barely register.
That's cute, you're going to avoid debating me by pretending I'm beneath you. Also, I did say you should stop drinking that.

Debate? That's funny.
Yes, the notion that you would debate is funny. You should still try, at the very least. Giving up before it starts just makes you look like a pansy.

All you white mf's do is whine, gotdamnit, put on your big boy panties and grow the fuck up....soooooo sick of white people sick to death of you people!!
Replacing debate with racism again, I see.
Obama hating 25 hours a fuckin day, 7 days a week, every fuckin hour the man's in the white house...you bet I'm sick of it.!! Take back your country? I wish the fuck I could gift wrap it to you and shove it your ass!!
There would likely be less hate if his policies actually worked.
Nope. You cannot stop hate. It is natural. It is a part of human nature.
Leftist fucktards like yourself are fighting ghosts.
You got me twisted....I equally hate...I'm not some cum by ya liberal of the 60's...I'd just as soon take a knife to your throat than offer that second cheek!!

He's there to congratulate you on giving ALL your restaurant workers at least $15 an hour minimum wage.....You lucky bastards.....

iqTM0bh.jpg
What a stupid meme. A combo meal at McDonald's or similar will run you about $7.00 in Seattle. Maybe a buck more than it used to be. Worth it to give folks a decent wage.

Yes,I should have known that the subtlety, and nuance of this meme was WAY THE FUCK OVER THE IQ LEVEL of most subversive scumbags!
You're the dumbass claiming that a Big Mac and hashbrowns cost $64.93. Gross exaggeration 10X the actual cost is not subtlety and nuance. It's just dishonesty. But that's to be expected from wingnuts such as yourself.

Virgie is a dishonest person. There's nothing new there.

Everything is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Basic economics. There is nothing wrong with getting as much as you can for your services.
What isn't basic economics is thinking that getting paid more actually matters when people lose their jobs, and everything cost more to compensate. Also basic economics. Ask California how the highest cost of living in the United States is working out for them.

I'm from California. You can ask me.

fc48c2ed000a165b7be2cad897938dbf.jpg

Everything is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Basic economics. There is nothing wrong with getting as much as you can for your services.
What isn't basic economics is thinking that getting paid more actually matters when people lose their jobs, and everything cost more to compensate. Also basic economics. Ask California how the highest cost of living in the United States is working out for them.

Having a beach, palm trees, pools, and a road doesn't change that they have the highest cost of living. Your ignorance is cute, though.

Having a beach, palm trees, pools, and a road doesn't change that they have the highest cost of living. Your ignorance is cute, though.

California is NOT even number one. Try again.

7 most expensive states to live in the U.S.

You're going to need to find an up-to-date list.
Cost of Living Ranking in North America (USA and Canada). Updated Jun 2016
This lists it by cities, and California has the highest cost city in the United States. It's also funny how many times cities in California are near the top, let alone on the list in general.

If Obama had been born white but were still president (could that have happened?) then nothing would be different.

Well....except for one thing.....the well would not now be poisoned for black hopping to be president sometime in the next 150 years. It might have been tougher for maybe some white guy to be accepted.

He's there to congratulate you on giving ALL your restaurant workers at least $15 an hour minimum wage.....You lucky bastards.....

iqTM0bh.jpg
What a stupid meme. A combo meal at McDonald's or similar will run you about $7.00 in Seattle. Maybe a buck more than it used to be. Worth it to give folks a decent wage.

Yes,I should have known that the subtlety, and nuance of this meme was WAY THE FUCK OVER THE IQ LEVEL of most subversive scumbags!
You're the dumbass claiming that a Big Mac and hashbrowns cost $64.93. Gross exaggeration 10X the actual cost is not subtlety and nuance. It's just dishonesty. But that's to be expected from wingnuts such as yourself.

The Truth ALWAYS upsets you subversive scum!

This lists it by cities, and California has the highest cost city in the United States. It's also funny how many times cities in California are near the top, let alone on the list in general.

It is expensive to live here, but it has it's benefits like terrific weather, near the beach, not too far from the mountains. Poorer people just live more people per household to offset housing costs.

It is expensive to live here, but it has it's benefits like terrific weather, near the beach, not too far from the mountains. Poorer people just live more people per household to offset housing costs.
I'm sure it has great weather and great people, my point was the cost. Personally, I prefer cold weather, and I'm pretty sure California is rather hot. Also too many Democrats there for my taste. If it suits your preference, I don't blame anyone for living there.

Damn. I do miss that weather and convenience but they sure have screwed up the coast beaches with asphalt and paid parking.

iqTM0bh.jpg

$64.93 for Big Mac and hash browns.......... That shows how smart you are Einstein. Maybe your brain calculator is soggy.

$64.93 for Big Mac and hash browns.......... That shows how smart you are Einstein. Maybe your brain calculator is soggy.

I guess this LOW 2 digit asshole doesn't know what subtlety and nuance means! How about trying on the word SARCASM...you illiterate baboon!

Forum List

Back