Obama is letting mexico dump their welfare bums on america.

Look America is not the dumping ground for the worlds poor uneducated welfare bound losers. Do you see any other developed country in the world borrowing billions of dollars to feed, house, and educate these people? Its utterly ridiculous that we are with an $18 trillion dollar national debt.

Obama hates USA ...and so yes.... it's all in his plan of destroying America.

You voted for him.... for your Hussein

Don't complain now

Not me, I NEVER voted for the man ... watching him kick RW ass is deff worth the price of admission though ... TFF !

Ahahaha that's some liberal denial right there :laugh: yeah I'm laughing at you.

Do you see any other developed country in the world borrowing billions of dollars to feed, house, and educate these people?

You might want to look at the money the European Union spends on poor Muslims. And they are worse than poor Mexicans.

At least with a poor Mexican, you can get your roof fixed.
A poor Muslim. What do they do? Blow up?

Do you see any other developed country in the world borrowing billions of dollars to feed, house, and educate these people?

You might want to look at the money the European Union spends on poor Muslims. And they are worse than poor Mexicans.

At least with a poor Mexican, you can get your roof fixed.
A poor Muslim. What do they do? Blow up?

So yes you exploited illegals for the Latin countries for your own personal gain..

Yet you would not hire a Muslim..

Typical far left racist..

Proof that the far left does not live in reality..

Don't you EVER get tired of proving how stupid you are? We all get it. You don't need to keep proving it.
Try silence some time. Maybe someone will think you are smart for keeping quiet.

So yes you exploited illegals for the Latin countries for your own personal gain.

See, this is how fucking stupid you are. I never "exploited" anyone. I just happen to be aware of what is going on in the construction business. Have I been in that business for quite awhile? Yep. Have I worked besides roofing crews that had illegals on the crew? Yep. Did I make a ton of money off of them. Unfortunately not. I was working along with them. Not having them work FOR me. Usually I did the metal work. They did the shingling. You understand the difference?

You jealous of my knowledge and money while you remain poor and so fucking stupid? Must be.

I wouldn't hire a Muslim either.

You ever see a Muslim with a tool belt and a pick up truck? Me neither.
A ladder and a compressor? Me neither.
A tape measure and a hammer? Me neither.

What the fuck would I do with a Muslim on a construction job? Wait till they blow up. What a mess those Mexicans would have to clean up.

We certainly made we sure we did not hire far left wing or far right wing trash talking yokels like Viggi and Kosh and others like them on the Board. No confederate flag folks a'tall, yeah heah. No NBPP. Had to have a certain education level, well spoken, great customer service, well groomed, polite, no religion or politics allowed at business. Never bad talking the business, publicly or privately. Compensation was markedly higher than the Chamber of Commerce liked, but since we were talking our competition's better employees, we ignored that nonsense. We have done very well, and I am enjoying my retirement because we worked for a better not retarded America.

I wouldn't hire a Muslim either.

You ever see a Muslim with a tool belt and a pick up truck? Me neither.
A ladder and a compressor? Me neither.
A tape measure and a hammer? Me neither.

What the fuck would I do with a Muslim on a construction job? Wait till they blow up. What a mess those Mexicans would have to clean up.

I'm actually beginning to like you.

I could be wrong but I'm going to guess you are a liberal?

That be "liberal pragmatist" to you dude. As opposed to being a right wing whack job. Such as yourself.
I have also been called other names due to my smart mouth. And nasty fingers.

We certainly made we sure we did not hire far left wing or far right wing trash talking yokels like Viggi and Kosh and others like them on the Board. No confederate flag folks a'tall, yeah heah. No NBPP. Had to have a certain education level, well spoken, great customer service, well groomed, polite, no religion or politics allowed at business. Never bad talking the business, publicly or privately. Compensation was markedly higher than the Chamber of Commerce liked, but since we were talking our competition's better employees, we ignored that nonsense. We have done very well, and I am enjoying my retirement because we worked for a better not retarded America.

Yes, enjoy your retirement until you get death panelled. Some people have no idea how stupid their political philosophies are until it kills them.

Those come from the health insurance industry, which will be joined by the far right and libertarian wing atheists who want resources control. Can't waste it on granny and pappy.

Forum List

Back