Obama is most admired American for the 10th year running

Not to be disheartened cons, Trump was voted smelliest orange turd again. So be proud of what you brought to the table.

I understand why you are afraid to answer the question.

Because the answer to that question reveals that Obama had to lie, and the media had to lie for him, A LOT, for him to win shit.

The real Obama, the one that stood by rev Wright and told white voters that they had to understand his bigoted, racist and anti-America friend and spiritual advisor,

was dropping in the polls,

so, a new false Obama was presented to them and sold to them by the vile media.

The Great Obama had no reason to lie
Rev Wright did nothing wrong

If you want someone who hates America, you have Fat Donnie
Fat Donnie claimed the US is as bad as Putin at killing people
Fat Donnie claimed America is not great

Except he did lie, because his poll numbers were dropping.

The real Obama, the one that stood by Rev Wright, was not supported by the American voters.

He has to lie, and he needed the media to lie for him, to get that support.

Your desperate desire to deflect from this point is noted.

The Rev Wright is a great American
He was influential in the Great Obama's career

Fat Donnie always looked at his country as a way to make a buck
Unlike Rev Wright, who served in the USMC....Fat Donnie lied about "Heel spurs"

Do you believe that Obama did not notice that his pastor, spiritual adviser and friend of twenty years was a raving racist and anti-American?

View attachment 169202

quote-there-s-white-racist-dna-running-through-the-synapses-of-his-or-her-brain-tissue-they-jeremiah-wright-66-57-03.jpg

The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied.

Jeremiah Wright

In the 21st century, white America got a wake-up call after 9/11/01. White America and the western world came to realize that people of color had not gone away, faded into the woodwork or just 'disappeared' as the Great White West kept on its merry way of ignoring black concerns.

America is still the No. 1 killer in the world.

Jeremiah Wright

God damn America for treating her citizens as less than human!

Jeremiah Wright

Great American my ass.

He is a piece of shit, and so is Obama.

And when Obama stood by him, Obama showed the American voter what he was.

HIs response? To lie more with media help.
What???

A black man doesn’t have the same American experience as you? Say it ain’t so?

Yes, that was the bullshit excuse that Obama first peddled for Wright's racism and anti-Americanism.

And the polls showed that the white American voters had finally had enough of that shit.

So, Obama came back and said, that "even though a few days ago, I made excuses for Wright's racism and anti-Americanism, my new story is that I didn't notice that he was a racist and an anti-American....

for twenty years."

And the media pretended to believe it, and sold it to the white American voters.

Revealing the incredible power of having a corrupt media on your side.

As we see again with him being so admired.

I understand why you are afraid to answer the question.

Because the answer to that question reveals that Obama had to lie, and the media had to lie for him, A LOT, for him to win shit.

The real Obama, the one that stood by rev Wright and told white voters that they had to understand his bigoted, racist and anti-America friend and spiritual advisor,

was dropping in the polls,

so, a new false Obama was presented to them and sold to them by the vile media.

The real Obama, the one that stood by Rev Wright, was not supported by the American voters.

Do you believe that Obama did not notice that his pastor, spiritual adviser and friend of twenty years was a raving racist and anti-American?

View attachment 169202

quote-there-s-white-racist-dna-running-through-the-synapses-of-his-or-her-brain-tissue-they-jeremiah-wright-66-57-03.jpg

The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied.

Jeremiah Wright

In the 21st century, white America got a wake-up call after 9/11/01. White America and the western world came to realize that people of color had not gone away, faded into the woodwork or just 'disappeared' as the Great White West kept on its merry way of ignoring black concerns.

Jeremiah Wright

Jeremiah Wright

Great American my ass.

Of course not
He is not racist

A racist would defend the KKK and white supremacists at a rally

I posted actual quotes of what Rev Wright said, and that Obama initially defended.

You misrepresent what Trump said, because you are a lying, race baiting asshole.

Fuck you.

Obama lied and the media sold that lie for him, or he would have lost.

View attachment 169202

Jeremiah Wright

Jeremiah Wright

Jeremiah Wright

Great American my ass.

Of course not
He is not racist

I posted actual quotes of what Rev Wright said, and that Obama initially defended.

You misrepresent what Trump said, because you are a lying, race baiting asshole.

Fuck you.

Context my boy.....context
You failed to post full quotes of Rev Wright where he was discussing the roles of God vs country

Meanwhile, Fat Donnie compared us unfavorably to his Master Putin

View attachment 169202

Jeremiah Wright

Jeremiah Wright

Jeremiah Wright

Great American my ass.

What???

Yes, that was the bullshit excuse that Obama first peddled for Wright's racism and anti-Americanism.

And the polls showed that the white American voters had finally had enough of that shit.

So, Obama came back and said, that "even though a few days ago, I made excuses for Wright's racism and anti-Americanism, my new story is that I didn't notice that he was a racist and an anti-American....

for twenty years."

And the media pretended to believe it, and sold it to the white American voters.

It’s bullshit that you don’t have the same American experience as a black man? Ok. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

View attachment 169202

Jeremiah Wright

Jeremiah Wright

Jeremiah Wright

Great American my ass.

Of course not
He is not racist

Fuck you.

You failed to post full quotes of Rev Wright where he was discussing the roles of God vs country

Context? What context helps make this less anti-American and racist?

"In the 21st century, white America got a wake-up call after 9/11/01. White America and the western world came to realize that people of color had not gone away, faded into the woodwork or just 'disappeared' as the Great White West kept on its merry way of ignoring black concerns."

That is not a reasonable point. That is racist and anti-American lies.

YOu are defending a piece of shit. Two of them actually.

View attachment 169202

Jeremiah Wright

Jeremiah Wright

Jeremiah Wright

Great American my ass.

What???

for twenty years."

It’s bullshit that you don’t have the same experience as a black man? Ok. :rolleyes:

It is bullshit that those differences justifies the racism, hatred and anti-Americanism of the Rev Wright.

IT is bullshit that Obama did not notice.

Obama joined that church because he liked the message of Rev Wright, and that was the real Obama, that initially stood by his racist, anti-American friend and pastor.

When polls showed that the Real Obama was not liked by the white voters, Obama presented a new and fake and lying Obama and the media sold it to the white voters.

The "Obama" that is admired, is a fiction.

The real Obama is the one that stood by his hater friend.

View attachment 169202

Jeremiah Wright

Jeremiah Wright

Jeremiah Wright

Great American my ass.

Of course not
He is not racist

Fuck you.

"In the 21st century, white America got a wake-up call after 9/11/01. White America and the western world came to realize that people of color had not gone away, faded into the woodwork or just 'disappeared' as the Great White West kept on its merry way of ignoring black concerns."

It is a valid point and a more accurate explanation of the attacks than Bush's "They hate us for our freedom"

Rev Wright served his country and is a man of God
Fat Donnie hade heel spurs and hates his country

Of course not
He is not racist

Fuck you.

It is a valid point and a more accurate explanation of the attacks than Bush's "They hate us for our freedom"

21st century white America, at no point, thought that "people of color" had gone away.

21st century white America, at no point, "kept on it's merry way of ignoring black concerns".

It was not a valid point. It was a thin rationalization so that he could spew hate and racism against "white America".

Obama joined that "church" because he liked Wright's message.

That is the real Obama.

The Obama that won that poll, is a fiction.

Of course not
He is not racist

Fuck you.

21st century white America, at no point, thought that "people of color" had gone away.

21st century white America, at no point, "kept on it's merry way of ignoring black concerns".

It was not a valid point. It was a thin rationalization so that he could spew hate and racism against "white America".

That is the real Obama.

Rev Wright is a man of God who loves his country and served it
He is a good husband and father

Something Fat Donnie can't claim

Of course not
He is not racist

Fuck you.

That is the real Obama.

Nope, it’s not fiction. Not everyone thinks like you. Not everyone shares your experiences as an American. You’re just butthurt because a plurality admire Obama. Trump was never popular since he announced he was running for president. Sucks to be the only elected president to not win that award in their inaugural year but that’s what it is. It’s obviously eating at trump who, like a little child, is lashing out with his own award for the media.

Fuck you.

That is the real Obama.

Nope, it’s not fiction. Not everyone thinks like you. Not everyone shares your experiences as an American. You’re just butthurt because a plurality admire Obama. Trump was never popular since he announced he was running for president. Sucks to be the only elected president to not win that award in their inaugural year but that’s what it is. It’s obviously eating at trump who, like a little child, is lashing out with his own award for the media.

I explained why it is a fiction. NOthing in your unsupported denial addressed that, so it still stands.

I also covered how a "different experience" does NOT justify his bullshit.

That is the real Obama.

The Great Obama is not just admired in this country but around the world

<except Russia where they admire Fat Donnie>

That is the real Obama.

I explained why it is a fiction. NOthing in your unsupported denial addressed that, so it still stands.

I also covered how a "different experience" does NOT justify his bullshit.

That is the real Obama.

Nope, you offered your opinion, which as I refuted, is not everyone’s opinion.

Fuck you.

That is the real Obama.

Why is it a surprise to anyone that Fat Donnie is not admired?

He is not a good person

Obama did his best to snub and wreck America inside and out at every chance he got in every way he could.
No wonder American hating Commie people like the OP love and admire him so much.

Obama did his best to snub and wreck America inside and out at every chance he got in every way he could.
No wonder American hating Commie people like the OP love and admire him so much.

The Great Obama was admired throughout his Presidency....he was a great American

Fat Donnie is generally mocked and rejected

The Great Obama was admired throughout his Presidency....he was a great American

I'm sure if you go to Venezuela you can find some morons who, in spite of the disaster he's caused for the entire nation, would still say Maduro is "Great and Admired"

Doesn't change the fact they're ignorant, deluded, chickenshit, dictator loving imbeciles.

You would be among those kissing up to Maduro no doubt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back