Obama is most admired American for the 10th year running

maxresdefault.jpg

Spoken by a man who hates America
But that's different. He's a Republican, so it's ok.

I explained why it is a fiction. NOthing in your unsupported denial addressed that, so it still stands.

I also covered how a "different experience" does NOT justify his bullshit.

21st century white America, at no point, thought that "people of color" had gone away.

21st century white America, at no point, "kept on it's merry way of ignoring black concerns".

It was not a valid point. It was a thin rationalization so that he could spew hate and racism against "white America".

Obama joined that "church" because he liked Wright's message.

That is the real Obama.

The Obama that won that poll, is a fiction.
Nope, you offered your opinion, which as I refuted, is not everyone’s opinion.

Only a liar or a fool would claim that 21st century America thought that "people of color had gone away".

My "opinion" is based on actual recent history, while yours is based on utter nonsense.

Your excuses for the Rev Wright's racism, hate and anti-Americanism are refuted and dismissed.

Obama lied about not knowing what his friend and pastor of twenty years was.

It is absurd to pretend otherwise.

THe Obama that won that poll, is a fiction, created by the real Obama and sold by the vile media.
You can deny black Americans have a different American experience as you all you want -- no one cares. :dunno:

THat is not what I said, as you well know.

Does it not strike you as strange that you felt you had to lie to respond to my post?

My point stands.

Would you like to respond to what I actually said, or are you a lying coward?

Only a liar or a fool would claim that 21st century America thought that "people of color had gone away".

My "opinion" is based on actual recent history, while yours is based on utter nonsense.

Your excuses for the Rev Wright's racism, hate and anti-Americanism are refuted and dismissed.

THe Obama that won that poll, is a fiction, created by the real Obama and sold by the vile media.
Who cares that's not what you said? It explains why you say what you say. Realize it or not ... accept it or not ... black Americans have a different American experience than you. You can't understand theirs which is why you spew the rhetoric you do. Which is why no one gives a shit about your mindless rants which are spurred by nothing but pure unadulterated butthurt over trump being the first elected president to be snubbed the most admired man accolade during his inaugural year since it's been recognized.

You're nothing if not entertaining though, I'll give you that.
fine fine --but blacks are just as racist/hateful/etc as whites
I can see how they are distrustful of police/etc--but when a dangerous CRIMINAL--especially one with a pistol--gets justifiably shot by a cop, they go out of control--mentally and physically...they make no sense
...they protest FOR criminals and this is wrong

they complain about racism/hate--but they do the same

I explained why it is a fiction. NOthing in your unsupported denial addressed that, so it still stands.

I also covered how a "different experience" does NOT justify his bullshit.

21st century white America, at no point, thought that "people of color" had gone away.

21st century white America, at no point, "kept on it's merry way of ignoring black concerns".

It was not a valid point. It was a thin rationalization so that he could spew hate and racism against "white America".

Obama joined that "church" because he liked Wright's message.

That is the real Obama.

The Obama that won that poll, is a fiction.

You can deny black Americans have a different American experience as you all you want -- no one cares. :dunno:

Does it not strike you as strange that you felt you had to lie to respond to my post?

My point stands.

Who cares that's not what you said? It explains why you say what you say. Realize it or not ... accept it or not ... black Americans have a different American experience than you. You can't understand theirs which is why you spew the rhetoric you do. Which is why no one gives a shit about your mindless rants which are spurred by nothing but pure unadulterated butthurt over trump being the first elected president to be snubbed the most admired man accolade during his inaugural year since it's been recognized.

I addressed a point he said. I pointed out that it was bullshit.

NOthing you have said, has given any explanation or support to Wright's moronic claim, ie that 21st century white America thought that "people of color had gone away".

I've repeatedly and seriously and honestly addressed the various claims of Rev Wright and the challenges, such as they have been, in this thread.

YOu have done nothing to defend Wright, Obama, or your points of view other than repeating the your initial and completely refuted initial position.

blacks commit more hate crimes/murder/rape per capita---I guess that's ok because of slavery

My point stands.

I can see how they are distrustful of police/etc--but when a dangerous CRIMINAL--especially one with a pistol--gets justifiably shot by a cop, they go out of control--mentally and physically...they make no sense

Of course some blacks are racist. No one's color immunes them from being racist.

Now what does an armed and dangerous criminal have to do with Obama?

My point stands.

NOthing you have said, has given any explanation or support to Wright's moronic claim, ie that 21st century white America thought that "people of color had gone away".

I've repeatedly and seriously and honestly addressed the various claims of Rev Wright and the challenges, such as they have been, in this thread.

YOu have done nothing to defend Wright, Obama, or your points of view other than repeating the your initial and completely refuted initial position.
Like I said earlier -- my post explains yours. It matters not if you're incapable of comprehending that. :eusa_naughty:

My point stands.

Of course some blacks are racist. No one's color immunes them from being racist.

Now what does an armed and dangerous criminal have to do with Obama?
the same thing as slavery/etc which you brought up

Barack Obama Is 'Most Admired Man' For 10th Year In A Row, Gallup Poll Says

Hats off to the great man. Its still a great achievement despite the lack of credible opposition.

Lemme guess Tom, he was voted most admirable man in a room with the other contestants being:

• Attila the Hun
  • Genghis Khan
  • Caligula
  • Muammar Gaddafi
  • Jeffrey Dahmer
  • Mao Zedong
  • Idi Amin
  • Vlad the Impaler
  • Pol Pot and
  • Heinrich Himmler?
I bet it was a close call.
I think that all of those have higher ratings than Donny.

Barack Obama Is 'Most Admired Man' For 10th Year In A Row, Gallup Poll Says

Hats off to the great man. Its still a great achievement despite the lack of credible opposition.

Lemme guess Tom, he was voted most admirable man in a room with the other contestants being:

• Attila the Hun
  • Genghis Khan
  • Caligula
  • Muammar Gaddafi
  • Jeffrey Dahmer
  • Mao Zedong
  • Idi Amin
  • Vlad the Impaler
  • Pol Pot and
  • Heinrich Himmler?
I bet it was a close call.
I think that all of those have higher ratings than Donny.

They made better husbands

• "It just came to me within the past few weeks, y'all, why so many folks are hating on Barack Obama. He doesn't fit the model. He ain't white, he ain't rich, and he ain't privileged. Hillary fits the mold. Europeans fit the mold, Giuliani fits the mold. Rich white men fit the mold. Hillary never had a cab whiz past her and not pick her up because her skin was the wrong colour.
racist
Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright
MORE proof that blacks are so obsessed with race that it warps common sense thinking
Guess what? You never forget your people were enslaved, even after it ends.

My point stands.

Like I said earlier -- my post explains yours. It matters not if you're incapable of comprehending that. :eusa_naughty:

You said that, but it is obviously NOT true.

Wright was lying when he said that that 21st century white America thought that "people of color had gone away".

That was utter bullshit.

Also, might I point out, he is talking about what he claims WHITE AMERICA has done,

but his experience is valid while mine is not?

Do you realize how utterly dishonest and cowardly you are?

Obama was loved by all:

gm091117jpg-a0ef27a75a0b105f_large.jpg

Couldn't get the image to insert in my earlier posts.

Forum List

Back