Obama is most admired American for the 10th year running

but his experience is valid while mine is not?

I am not arguing that his experience is not valid.

Sell stupid elsewhere, I'm not buyin'.

21st century white America NEVER thought that "people of color had gone away".
LOL

You can't even get that quote right. He didn't say white America never thought people of color had gone away -- he said the opposite, how 9.11 proved that White America ignored people of color as though they had gone away...

"people of color had not gone away, faded into the woodwork or just 'disappeared' as the Great White West went on its merry way of ignoring Black concerns."

And that has nothing to do with the most admired man in America who disagreed with wright.

I wasn't quoting him there, you moron, I was disagreeing with him.

Are you even aware that you have not attempted to support his claim in any fashion, nor to even address my disagreements with it?

And Obama did not join that church because he disagreed with Wright, but because he "found his message so attractive".
How sad, looks like I have to educate you you...

When you speak of someone’s “claim,” followed by words in quotes, you’re quoting them. And when you put words in those quotes which are not actually there, as you did — you’re misquoting them.

And just so ya know, a quote looks like “

As far as that quote and your idiocy about how Obama didn’t join his church because he disagreed with him... as far as the quote you mangled, Obama did disagree with it.

Listen moron. I was referencing his claim that white American did think that "people of color had gone away"

and in the sentence before the quote marks, I put in the word, NEVER, in caps to draw your brain damaged attention to it.

Try to be less of a moronic dishonest asshole.

Obama in his book, stated that he joined rev wrights church because he found the message so attractive.

That was before the truth about Wright came out.

Are you self aware enough to notice that you have made no attempt to support Wright's moronic and racist asshole claim about White America?

We both know why that is.

It was a reference to his many lies in this thread, in defense of Obama.

Obviously.
Nah, it was just "Most Admired Man"

YOu are telling me what my post was in reference to?

Why are you being such a prick?

FUCK YOU.
LOL

What an easily triggered little boy you are. I was talking about the reason rightwinger posted that; not the reason for your response. :eusa_doh:

Standard lefty asshole game.

Act like an asshole and then act as though it is wrong of people to be annoyed with you for you being an asshole.

Fuck that stupid shit. And you.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
l3ol6.gif

Says the lefty too stupid to realize you just proved my point.

LOL

You can't even get that quote right. He didn't say white America never thought people of color had gone away -- he said the opposite, how 9.11 proved that White America ignored people of color as though they had gone away...

"people of color had not gone away, faded into the woodwork or just 'disappeared' as the Great White West went on its merry way of ignoring Black concerns."

And that has nothing to do with the most admired man in America who disagreed with wright.

Are you even aware that you have not attempted to support his claim in any fashion, nor to even address my disagreements with it?

And Obama did not join that church because he disagreed with Wright, but because he "found his message so attractive".

When you speak of someone’s “claim,” followed by words in quotes, you’re quoting them. And when you put words in those quotes which are not actually there, as you did — you’re misquoting them.

As far as that quote and your idiocy about how Obama didn’t join his church because he disagreed with him... as far as the quote you mangled, Obama did disagree with it.

Listen moron. I was referencing his claim that white American did think that "people of color had gone away"

and in the sentence before the quote marks, I put in the word, NEVER, in caps to draw your brain damaged attention to it.

Obama in his book, stated that he joined rev wrights church because he found the message so attractive.

Are you self aware enough to notice that you have made no attempt to support Wright's moronic and racist asshole claim about White America?

And Obama still disagreed with that comment you keep talking about. Even if he joined Wright's church because he agreed with much of what he said, he didn't agree with 100% of what Wright said.

Nah, it was just "Most Admired Man"

FUCK YOU.
LOL

What an easily triggered little boy you are. I was talking about the reason rightwinger posted that; not the reason for your response. :eusa_doh:

Act like an asshole and then act as though it is wrong of people to be annoyed with you for you being an asshole.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
l3ol6.gif

Spits the conservative who's stuck on a hair trigger. :mm:

LOL

And Obama still disagreed with that comment you keep talking about. Even if he joined Wright's church because he agreed with much of what he said, he didn't agree with 100% of what Wright said.

SO, you are pretending Response One never happened, even though I reminded you of it repeatedly?

FUCK YOU.
LOL

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
l3ol6.gif

Spits the conservative who's stuck on a hair trigger. :mm:

Ten pages of you being as asshole, is hardly a hair trigger, you lying piece of shit.

So why you have to lie so much to defend him?

Nobody has to lie to defend the Great Obama

Now........Lying Donnie......that's another story
You should know

And yet, you have, over and over again.

And he did himself.

HIs own campaign was saved by huge, thinly veiled lies, as I pointed out to you and you dodged over and over again.

Your claim that no one has to lie to defend "great obama" is pretty feeble in the face of all those lies.

How stupid would Obama have to be, for his lies to be the Truth? THat he did not notice, for over twenty years, that his friend and pastor and spiritual adviser, was a raving, racist anti-American?

I don't think he was that stupid.

I don't believe that you think he was that incredibly fucking stupid.

We both know that he is a vile liar.

And so are you.

You have spent two years defending the biggest liar to ever hold the office of President

You have some audacity to attack the Great Obama

Being overly dramatic is not a defense.

And yet, you have, LIED over and over again.

And he did himself.

HIs own campaign was saved by huge, thinly veiled lies, as I pointed out to you and you dodged over and over again.

Your claim that no one has to lie to defend "great obama" is pretty feeble in the face of all those lies.

How stupid would Obama have to be, for his lies to be the Truth? THat he did not notice, for over twenty years, that his friend and pastor and spiritual adviser, was a raving, racist anti-American?

And so are you.

Let's see....

You condemn The Great Obama for listening to a man who may be racist
but you voted for a man who IS a fucking racist

So why you have to lie so much to defend him?

You should know

And he did himself.

And so are you.

You have spent two years defending the biggest liar to ever hold the office of President

And he did himself.

And so are you.

Let's see....

And of course, instead of addressing anything I actually said, you put forth a lame ass strawman.

Do you have the self awareness to understand that by doing that, you are admitting that you cannot challenge anything I actually said?

You have effectively admitted that I am right.

The Obama that won that poll is a fiction created by the Real Obama, and sold to US by the vile media.

The real Obama heard Wright's message of racism, hate and anti-Americanism and loved it so much he joined that church for the next twenty years,

until he got caught.

You should know

And he did himself.

And so are you.

And he did himself.

And so are you.

Let's see....

And of course, instead of addressing anything I actually said, you put forth a lame ass strawman.

Do you have the self awareness to understand that by doing that, you are admitting that you cannot challenge anything I actually said?

The Obama that won that poll is a fiction created by the Real Obama, and sold to US by the vile media.

The real Obama heard Wright's message of racism, hate and anti-Americanism and loved it so much he joined that church for the next twenty years,

until he got caught.

Fat Donnie IS a racist
He hates Mexicans, Muslims, minorities and defends White Supremacists and the KKK
Some of them are good people

Last edited:

And he did himself.

And so are you.

And he did himself.

And so are you.

Let's see....

until he got caught.

Fat Donnie IS a racist
He hates Mexicans, Mislims, minorities and defends White Supremacists and the KKK

Your desire to distract from your admission is noted and dismissed.

until he got caught.

He is a liar and a racist and an anti-American. Which is why you support him.

He had to lie to get elected because the Truth was disgusting the voters.

LOL

SO, you are pretending Response One never happened, even though I reminded you of it repeatedly?
Obama disagreed publicly with that Wright comment whether you can deal with that reality or not.

And he did himself.

And so are you.

Let's see....

until he got caught.

Fat Donnie IS a racist
He hates Mexicans, Mislims, minorities and defends White Supremacists and the KKK

until he got caught.

And Obama disagreed with the Wright comment you claim is racist. He didn’t agree with everything Wright said. You fail in your attempt to rail on Obama by painting him with Wright taint.

Obama disagreed publicly with that Wright comment whether you can deal with that reality or not.

SUre. After the polls showed that his initial defense of Wright was not being bought by white voters.

LOL

I like how you say that as though trump didn’t tell lies to get elected. :badgrin:

Last edited:

And he did himself.

And so are you.

Let's see....

until he got caught.

Fat Donnie IS a racist

until he got caught.

And Obama disagreed with the Wright comment you claim is racist. He didn’t agree with everything Wright said. You fail in your attempt to rail on Obama by painting him with Wright taint.

Sure. That is what he said.

What he did was spend twenty years going to that Church, until the Truth came out.

So which is more believable?

Twenty years of actions, or the word of a politician?

SUre. After the polls showed that his initial defense of Wright was not being bought by white voters.
Post a link to any of those polls you’re making up in a failed attempt to save your dying point.

Post a link to any of those polls you’re making up in a failed attempt to save your dying point.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

Let's see....

until he got caught.

Fat Donnie IS a racist

until he got caught.

Sure. That is what he said.

What he did was spend twenty years going to that Church, until the Truth came out.

So which is more believable?

Twenty years of actions, or the word of a politician?
No one agrees with 100% of what anyone says. Obama disagreed with the comment you claim is racist. Try harder next time.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.
LOL

Yeah, how dare I demand someone prove they’re not bullshitting. :badgrin:

LOL

I like me how you say that as though trump didn’t tell lies to get elected. :badgrin:

Obama lied about something so central to his life that he was wiling to raise his children in that church.

That does not compare to whether Trump is worth 10 billion or only one.

The Obama that won that poll is a complete fiction.

Forum List

Back