Obama is most admired American for the 10th year running

SO, you are pretending Response One never happened, even though I reminded you of it repeatedly?
Obama disagreed publicly with that Wright comment whether you can deal with that reality or not.

SUre. After the polls showed that his initial defense of Wright was not being bought by white voters.
Post a link to any of those polls you’re making up in a failed attempt to save your dying point.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.
LOL

Yeah, how dare I demand someone prove they’re not bullshitting. :badgrin:
Liberal tactic 101: Only acknowledge part of the post.

And of course, instead of addressing anything I actually said, you put forth a lame ass strawman.

Do you have the self awareness to understand that by doing that, you are admitting that you cannot challenge anything I actually said?

You have effectively admitted that I am right.

The Obama that won that poll is a fiction created by the Real Obama, and sold to US by the vile media.

The real Obama heard Wright's message of racism, hate and anti-Americanism and loved it so much he joined that church for the next twenty years,

until he got caught.

Fat Donnie IS a racist
He hates Mexicans, Mislims, minorities and defends White Supremacists and the KKK
Some of them are good people

Your desire to distract from your admission is noted and dismissed.

The Obama that won that poll is a fiction created by the Real Obama, and sold to US by the vile media.

The real Obama heard Wright's message of racism, hate and anti-Americanism and loved it so much he joined that church for the next twenty years,

until he got caught.

He is a liar and a racist and an anti-American. Which is why you support him.

He had to lie to get elected because the Truth was disgusting the voters.
And Obama disagreed with the Wright comment you claim is racist. He didn’t agree with everything Wright said. You fail in your attempt to rail on Obama by painting him with Wright taint.

Sure. That is what he said.

What he did was spend twenty years going to that Church, until the Truth came out.

So which is more believable?

Twenty years of actions, or the word of a politician?
No one agrees with 100% of what anyone says. Obama disagreed with the comment you claim is racist. Try harder next time.

Obama was in that church for twenty years.

He knew what Wright was all about.

He claimed he disagreed with that quote when the polls showed the voters did not like his initial defense of Wright.

His actions showed that he agreed with Wright. HIs earlier words, before the Truth came out, showed that he thought the world of Wright.

Obama disagreed publicly with that Wright comment whether you can deal with that reality or not.

SUre. After the polls showed that his initial defense of Wright was not being bought by white voters.
Post a link to any of those polls you’re making up in a failed attempt to save your dying point.
Regressive liberal ROE

LOL

based on my studies. Sarah Palin is the most Admired American for the last 15 years. Must be her half/nude photos

Regressive liberal ROE

LOL

They are vile lying filth.

LOL

I like me how you say that as though trump didn’t tell lies to get elected. :badgrin:

Obama lied about something so central to his life that he was wiling to raise his children in that church.

That does not compare to whether Trump is worth 10 billion or only one.

The Obama that won that poll is a complete fiction.
That was only one of the many lies trump told during his campaign.

Meanwhile, your attempt to paint Obama as a racist failed you because he disagreed with the Wright comment you claim was racist.

Regressive liberal ROE

LOL

They are vile lying filth.
Aww, poor baby. :itsok:

Fat Donnie IS a racist
He hates Mexicans, Mislims, minorities and defends White Supremacists and the KKK
Some of them are good people

until he got caught.

And Obama disagreed with the Wright comment you claim is racist. He didn’t agree with everything Wright said. You fail in your attempt to rail on Obama by painting him with Wright taint.

What he did was spend twenty years going to that Church, until the Truth came out.

No one agrees with 100% of what anyone says. Obama disagreed with the comment you claim is racist. Try harder next time.

He knew what Wright was all about.

He claimed he disagreed with that quote when the polls showed the voters did not like his initial defense of Wright.

His actions showed that he agreed with Wright. HIs earlier words, before the Truth came out, showed that he thought the world of Wright.
You citing polls you refuse to prove exist are meaningless. Again, despite being influenced by Wright, he didn’t agree with 100% of everything he said. And disagreed with the comment you claim is racist.

Oh, look ... here’s l’il mikie doing what he projects others are doing...
Regressive liberal ROE

LOLOL

Now we see when he called that, “Liberal ROE,” he was merely projecting. It’s really his ROE.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

until he got caught.

He knew what Wright was all

You citing polls you refuse to prove exist are meaningless. Again, despite being influenced by Wright, he didn’t agree with 100% of everything he said. And disagreed with the comment you claim is racist.
Obama was great,totally unlike the Baffoon,you now have,Trump needs to fcuk off out of world polotik and concentrate on the US only

News just recieved in Australia is that China are on Full Alert and Mobilizing all their Military...Trump thinks he can rile the Palestinians,Iranians,China and N.Korea and get away with it....Trump is not a fit and proper person to be President...he is a fcukwit...and deranged enough to press the button...time for americans get rid of him before he fries you all.

SAY NO TO THE FCUKARD

Regressive liberal ROE

LOLOL

Now we see when he called that, “Liberal ROE,” he was merely projecting. It’s really his ROE.

NO liar, that is exactly what you do time after time. Anyone paying attention can see it, Goebbels.

He knew what Wright was all

Obama was great,totally unlike the Baffoon,you now have,Trump needs to fcuk off out of world polotik and concentrate on the US only

News just recieved in Australia is that China are on Full Alert and Mobilizing all their Military...Trump thinks he can rile the Palestinians,Iranians,China and N.Korea and get away with it....Trump is not a fit and proper person to be President...he is a fcukwit...and deranged enough to press the button...time for americans get rid of him before he fries you all.

SAY NO TO THE FCUKARD

Jughead was great at:

Increasing the deficit to unheard of heights
Dividing the races.
telling illegals they can vote
Crippling the military.
Honoring dead criminals
putting men in womens rest rooms
Fining people for not having insurance
Increasing the size of government
increasing regulations
creating unemployment
Crippling the oil industry
etc....

LOL

I like me how you say that as though trump didn’t tell lies to get elected. :badgrin:

Obama lied about something so central to his life that he was wiling to raise his children in that church.

Meanwhile, your attempt to paint Obama as a racist failed you because he disagreed with the Wright comment you claim was racist.

Nope.

Obama "painted" himself as a racist based on his decades long membership in a racist and anti-American congregation led by a raving, hateful, racist and anti-American pastor.

HIs lie was about who and what he was.

How sad, looks like I have to educate you you...

When you speak of someone’s “claim,” followed by words in quotes, you’re quoting them. And when you put words in those quotes which are not actually there, as you did — you’re misquoting them.

And just so ya know, a quote looks like “

As far as that quote and your idiocy about how Obama didn’t join his church because he disagreed with him... as far as the quote you mangled, Obama did disagree with it.

Listen moron. I was referencing his claim that white American did think that "people of color had gone away"

and in the sentence before the quote marks, I put in the word, NEVER, in caps to draw your brain damaged attention to it.

Try to be less of a moronic dishonest asshole.

Obama in his book, stated that he joined rev wrights church because he found the message so attractive.

That was before the truth about Wright came out.

Are you self aware enough to notice that you have made no attempt to support Wright's moronic and racist asshole claim about White America?

We both know why that is.
And Obama still disagreed with that comment you keep talking about. Even if he joined Wright's church because he agreed with much of what he said, he didn't agree with 100% of what Wright said.

SO, you are pretending Response One never happened, even though I reminded you of it repeatedly?

Speaking of polls...

Trump is not well liked. Gallup shows his favorability rating is 41% compared to Obama’s 61%.

Goes a long way in explaining why Obama is admired more than Trump.

LOL

Nope.

Obama "painted" himself as a racist based on his decades long membership in a racist and anti-American congregation led by a raving, hateful, racist and anti-American pastor.

Nope. Obama disagreed with that Wright comment. I also note, you’re not quoting Obama ever making racist comments.

Listen moron. I was referencing his claim that white American did think that "people of color had gone away"

and in the sentence before the quote marks, I put in the word, NEVER, in caps to draw your brain damaged attention to it.

Obama in his book, stated that he joined rev wrights church because he found the message so attractive.

Are you self aware enough to notice that you have made no attempt to support Wright's moronic and racist asshole claim about White America?

And Obama still disagreed with that comment you keep talking about. Even if he joined Wright's church because he agreed with much of what he said, he didn't agree with 100% of what Wright said.

Sure.

Here you go, from that right wing rag, CNN.

CNN poll: Obama losing support - CNN.com

"But the poll suggests Wright certainly doesn't help the Illinois senator.
video.gif
Watch more on the Democratic primary race »

"Among all Americans, Wright gets a 59 percent unfavorable rating; only 9 percent of the public has a favorable view and a third are unfamiliar with him. Among Democrats, the figures are virtually the same," Holland said."

Keep saying shit like "your dying point".

You might fool someone.

Speaking of polls...

Trump is not well liked. Gallup shows his favorability rating is 41% compared to Obama’s 61%.

Yep. Media lies work.

Someday, there will be a cost.

Regressive liberal ROE

LOLOL

NO liar, that is exactly what you do time after time. Anyone paying attention can see it, Goebbels.
LOLOLOL

I just caught you doing what you accused me of doing.

You’re projecting when you say it’s, “Liberal ROE.” It’s your ROE.

:dance:

Speaking of polls...

Yep. Media lies work.

Someday, there will be a cost.
Worked for Crazy Donald.

LOL

Nope.

Nope. Obama disagreed with that Wright comment. I also note, you’re not quoting Obama ever making racist comments.

Sure. After he got caught.

Before that, for decades, his words and actions showed otherwise.

And he didn't just pretend to disagree.

His defense was that, despite being the man's freind for over twenty years, that he never noticed that Wright was a raving, racist, anti-American.

Total bullshit.

Forum List

Back