Obama is most admired American for the 10th year running

SO, you are pretending Response One never happened, even though I reminded you of it repeatedly?
Obama disagreed publicly with that Wright comment whether you can deal with that reality or not.

SUre. After the polls showed that his initial defense of Wright was not being bought by white voters.
Speaking of polls...

Trump is not well liked. Gallup shows his favorability rating is 41% compared to Obama’s 61%.

Goes a long way in explaining why Obama is admired more than Trump.

Yep. Media lies work.

Someday, there will be a cost.
Worked for Crazy Donald.

The media lied against Trump and for Obama, and Hillary.

NOt the least of their crimes.

YOur pretense that you didn't understand that, was you being a dick.

Post a link to any of those polls you’re making up in a failed attempt to save your dying point.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.
LOL

Yeah, how dare I demand someone prove they’re not bullshitting. :badgrin:
Liberal tactic 101: Only acknowledge part of the post.

They are vile lying filth.
Aww, poor baby. :itsok:

You are also vile lying filth.

LOL

I like me how you say that as though trump didn’t tell lies to get elected. :badgrin:

Obama lied about something so central to his life that he was wiling to raise his children in that church.

That does not compare to whether Trump is worth 10 billion or only one.

The Obama that won that poll is a complete fiction.
That was only one of the many lies trump told during his campaign.

Meanwhile, your attempt to paint Obama as a racist failed you because he disagreed with the Wright comment you claim was racist.

Nope.

Obama "painted" himself as a racist based on his decades long membership in a racist and anti-American congregation led by a raving, hateful, racist and anti-American pastor.

HIs lie was about who and what he was.
Nope. Obama disagreed with that Wright comment. I also note, you’re not quoting Obama ever making racist comments.

Sure. After he got caught.

Before that, for decades, his words and actions showed otherwise.

And he didn't just pretend to disagree.

His defense was that, despite being the man's freind for over twenty years, that he never noticed that Wright was a raving, racist, anti-American.

Total bullshit.
LOL

You’re a nut. :cuckoo:

No one ever asked him about that quote. There isn’t even any evidence he ever heard that quote prior to being asked about it; and when asked about it, he rejected it.

What’s sad is that you’re so butthurt over Obama beating Trump as the most admired man, you’re actually trying to claim it’s unworthy based on your 10 year old fake claims of Obama’s a racist because Wright was a racist. Meanwhile, Obama is the most admired man because of his stature now, not 10 years ago. So you lose again. :badgrin:

:dance:

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.
LOL

Spits the liar who can’t post the polls he cites. :eusa_doh:

Obama disagreed publicly with that Wright comment whether you can deal with that reality or not.

SUre. After the polls showed that his initial defense of Wright was not being bought by white voters.
Speaking of polls...

Trump is not well liked. Gallup shows his favorability rating is 41% compared to Obama’s 61%.

Yep. Media lies work.

Worked for Crazy Donald.

Awww, poor baby. :itsok:

There was also plenty of rightwing media lying about Obama and Hillary.

You’re never going to win an argument by crying like a little butthurt baby.

Your desire to distract from your admission is noted and dismissed.

You have effectively admitted that I am right.

The Obama that won that poll is a fiction created by the Real Obama, and sold to US by the vile media.

The real Obama heard Wright's message of racism, hate and anti-Americanism and loved it so much he joined that church for the next twenty years,

until he got caught.

He is a liar and a racist and an anti-American. Which is why you support him.

He had to lie to get elected because the Truth was disgusting the voters.
And Obama disagreed with the Wright comment you claim is racist. He didn’t agree with everything Wright said. You fail in your attempt to rail on Obama by painting him with Wright taint.

Sure. That is what he said.

What he did was spend twenty years going to that Church, until the Truth came out.

So which is more believable?

Twenty years of actions, or the word of a politician?
No one agrees with 100% of what anyone says. Obama disagreed with the comment you claim is racist. Try harder next time.

Obama was in that church for twenty years.

He knew what Wright was all about.

He claimed he disagreed with that quote when the polls showed the voters did not like his initial defense of Wright.

His actions showed that he agreed with Wright. HIs earlier words, before the Truth came out, showed that he thought the world of Wright.
You citing polls you refuse to prove exist are meaningless. Again, despite being influenced by Wright, he didn’t agree with 100% of everything he said. And disagreed with the comment you claim is racist.

He agreed enough that he felt comfortable raising his daughters in that hate.

LOL

You asked, I posted.

YOu however are still just vile lying filth.

And Obama disagreed with the Wright comment you claim is racist. He didn’t agree with everything Wright said. You fail in your attempt to rail on Obama by painting him with Wright taint.

What he did was spend twenty years going to that Church, until the Truth came out.

No one agrees with 100% of what anyone says. Obama disagreed with the comment you claim is racist. Try harder next time.

He claimed he disagreed with that quote when the polls showed the voters did not like his initial defense of Wright.

His actions showed that he agreed with Wright. HIs earlier words, before the Truth came out, showed that he thought the world of Wright.
You citing polls you refuse to prove exist are meaningless. Again, despite being influenced by Wright, he didn’t agree with 100% of everything he said. And disagreed with the comment you claim is racist.

LOL

He didn’t agree with everything, even if he agreed with most. He apparently didn’t agree with any racist comments since you can neither find racist comments he agreed with nor racist comments he made himself.

And again, Obama is admired more than Trump based on Obama now, not based on Wright 20 years ago. You lose again.

Speaking of polls...

Yep. Media lies work.

Worked for Crazy Donald.

I've been citing Obama's actions as my primary argument.

Yours have been his words, AFTER he got caught.

And you think you're winning?

LOL!!!!

How fucking stupid and deluded are you?

LOL

He didn’t agree with everything, even if he agreed with most. He apparently didn’t agree with any racist comments since you can neither find racist comments he agreed with nor racist comments he made himself.

And again, Obama is admired more than Trump based on Obama now, not based on Wright 20 years ago. You lose again.

Agreed, he mostly agreed with the raving, hate filled, racist, anti-American piece of shit, Wright.

THat makes Obama a hate filled, racist anti-American piece of shit.

ANd it was not something that happened twenty years ago.

It was something that happened for OVER TWENTY SOLID YEARS. You moron.

Obama is admired based on lies, and stupid lies at that.

Obama lied about something so central to his life that he was wiling to raise his children in that church.

That does not compare to whether Trump is worth 10 billion or only one.

The Obama that won that poll is a complete fiction.

Meanwhile, your attempt to paint Obama as a racist failed you because he disagreed with the Wright comment you claim was racist.

Nope.

Obama "painted" himself as a racist based on his decades long membership in a racist and anti-American congregation led by a raving, hateful, racist and anti-American pastor.

Nope. Obama disagreed with that Wright comment. I also note, you’re not quoting Obama ever making racist comments.

His defense was that, despite being the man's freind for over twenty years, that he never noticed that Wright was a raving, racist, anti-American.

Total bullshit.
LOL

No one ever asked him about that quote. There isn’t even any evidence he ever heard that quote prior to being asked about it; and when asked about it, he rejected it.

What’s sad is that you’re so butthurt over Obama beating Trump as the most admired man, you’re actually trying to claim it’s unworthy based on your 10 year old fake claims of Obama’s a racist because Wright was a racist. Meanwhile, Obama is the most admired man because of his stature now, not 10 years ago. So you lose again. :badgrin:

Obama joined a racist and anti-American organization, because, in his own words, he was greatly attracted by the message.

He stayed a member of that organization for over twenty years.

He was so taken with that racist and anti-American organization, that he raised his children in it.

Obama won his poll because the media sold his lies to the American people.

Only a lying piece of shit would pretend to believe that Obama did not know who and what Wright was.

This only show how many people there are without a positive male figure in their lives.

Everyone else votes for their husband, father, brother, etc.

You asked, I posted.

First and foremost, I admit when I’m wrong and I’m partly wrong because I didn’t see your post with the link to polls — which you did in fact post.

However, I say “partly wrong” because while I didn’t see your post with a poll until I went back to look for it after you said you posted it; when I looked at it, I see it’s not the poll you were citing.

You tried to pull a fast one but you get caught. Looks like you too are merely projecting when you call others vile lying filth.

In response to me pointing out how Obama disagreed with the Wright comment you kept harping about, you tried to dismiss Obama’s rejection as nothing more than a political response to polls unfavorable of Wright...
...such a poll would have to have come out before Obama rejected Wright’s statement in order for his rejection to have been a response to the poll you claim exists...

Your problem is that Obama rejected Wright’s statement in April, 2007; while the poll you linked was released more than a year after that in May, 2008.

So who the fuck did you think you could fool by basing your position on lies?

Nope.

Total bullshit.
LOL

Obama joined a racist and anti-American organization, because, in his own words, he was greatly attracted by the message.

He was so taken with that racist and anti-American organization, that he raised his children in it.

Only a lying piece of shit would pretend to believe that Obama did not know who and what Wright was.

Fat Donnie's father joined the KKK and yet he still hung out with him

Speaking of polls...

Yep. Media lies work.

Worked for Crazy Donald.

I've been citing Obama's actions as my primary argument.

Yours have been his words, AFTER he got caught.

And you think you're winning?

LOL!!!!

How fucking stupid and deluded are you?
You’re a sycophant, citing what you consider to be racist through a sycophant’s tainted view. That’s why you can’t quote Obama saying anything racist.

:itsok:

Last edited:

LOL

Agreed, he mostly agreed with the raving, hate filled, racist, anti-American piece of shit, Wright.

THat makes Obama a hate filled, racist anti-American piece of shit.

ANd it was not something that happened twenty years ago.

It was something that happened for OVER TWENTY SOLID YEARS. You moron.

Obama is admired based on lies, and stupid lies at that.
My mistake, it was a typo. I meant to say, And again, Obama is admired more than Trump based on Obama now, not based on Wright 10 years ago. As in when the right attacked Obama for his associations with Wright.

Nope.

Total bullshit.
LOL

Again, racist to you, someone who doesn’t share the same American experience as a black man like Wright. And again, Obama didn’t agree with everything Wright said. And again, you can’t quote Obama saying anything racist, so you try to paint Wright as racist and Obama by association. And again, the only reason for this is because you’re butthurt that Obama is admired more than Trump.

The Great Obama: Most admired man in America
Fat Donnie: Most admired man in Russia

You asked, I posted.

First and foremost, I admit when I’m wrong and I’m partly wrong because I didn’t see your post with the link to polls — which you did in fact post.

However, I say “partly wrong” because while I didn’t see your post with a poll until I went back to look for it after you said you posted it; when I looked at it, I see it’s not the poll you were citing.

You tried to pull a fast one but you get caught. Looks like you too are merely projecting when you call others vile lying filth.

In response to me pointing out how Obama disagreed with the Wright comment you kept harping about, you tried to dismiss Obama’s rejection as nothing more than a political response to polls unfavorable of Wright...
...such a poll would have to have come out before Obama rejected Wright’s statement in order for his rejection to have been a response to the poll you claim exists...

Your problem is that Obama rejected Wright’s statement in April, 2007; while the poll you linked was released more than a year after that in May, 2008.

So who the fuck did you think you could fool by basing your position on lies?

Listen asshole, you ask me to find a specific poll from 10 years ago on Obama.

I will find it and support my position on this.

First, for you, here is Obama first response to the Wright controversy where he stood by his Pastor. As I described.

Barack Obama’s Speech on Race

A lot of political back and forth trying to cover both sides of the issue, but it comes down to this.

"And this helps explain, perhaps, my relationship with Reverend Wright. As imperfect as he may be, he has been like family to me. He strengthened my faith, officiated my wedding, and baptized my children. Not once in my conversations with him have I heard him talk about any ethnic group in derogatory terms, or treat whites with whom he interacted with anything but courtesy and respect. He contains within him the contradictions – the good and the bad – of the community that he has served diligently for so many years.

I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother – a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe."

His advice to white America? This about you, and you need to do shit to fix it.

"In the white community, the path to a more perfect union means acknowledging that what ails the African-American community does not just exist in the minds of black people; that the legacy of discrimination - and current incidents of discrimination, while less overt than in the past - are real and must be addressed. Not just with words, but with deeds – by investing in our schools and our communities; by enforcing our civil rights laws and ensuring fairness in our criminal justice system; by providing this generation with ladders of opportunity that were unavailable for previous generations. It requires all Americans to realize that your dreams do not have to come at the expense of my dreams; that investing in the health, welfare, and education of black and brown and white children will ultimately help all of America prosper."

Tomorrow, I will find the link to the numbers showing how this was not popular. And leading to Obama throwing Wright under the bus.

Forum List

Back