Obama is NOT who you think he is

the bible never speaks of Jesus actually working....
It says he was the son of a carpenter or as translations say son of a handyman.

And?

You MISS the purpose of him being here, don't you?
From YOU? No surprise...but hey? Your leftists brothers and sister like to quote him alot when it suits thier political means to thiers ends...

WHY should YOU be any different?

And?

From YOU? No surprise...but hey? Your leftists brothers and sister like to quote him alot when it suits thier political means to thiers ends...

He was a mooch.
I have no use for those who are capable and will not work.
And yes that includes the demoncrats who fall into that category.

The whacko in chief is an illegitimate child product of an already married drunkard and a floozy teenager. He hates America and blames whites for his father's death (since whites make him a drunk, that is). He fabricated a story about his parents meeting on the Civil Rights Trail (he was born in 1961, mind you) and fabricated the story about how racism tore the two apart.
What's freaky is that he really believes his father is some kind of folk hero.
Obama is a liar and a fraud and was pushed to the front because of his color.

The whacko in chief is an illegitimate child product of an already married drunkard and a floozy teenager. He hates America and blames whites for his father's death (since whites make him a drunk, that is). He fabricated a story about his parents meeting on the Civil Rights Trail (he was born in 1961, mind you) and fabricated the story about how racism tore the two apart.
What's freaky is that he really believes his father is some kind of folk hero.
Obama is a liar and a fraud and was pushed to the front because of his color.

Strange that he is not a republican considering all of that ;)

And?

He was a mooch.
I have no use for those who are capable and will not work.
And yes that includes the demoncrats who fall into that category.
YOU are an idiot. :eusa_hand:

And?

You mean to give evil and stupid people an easy out? Fuck ups and the emotionally..and mentally immature need forgiveness. Grown ups that take responsibility for their actions do not. Those who believe most thoroughly (preists) think they can be forgiven for raping children. That is what you idiots think Jeebus's purpose was... to give ya a pat on the ass and tell ya he still lubs ya no matter what kind of a sick fuck you are.

And?

You mean to give evil and stupid people an easy out? Fuck ups and the emotionally..and mentally immature need forgiveness. Grown ups that take responsibility for their actions do not. Those who believe most thoroughly (preists) think they can be forgiven for raping children. That is what you idiots think Jeebus's purpose was... to give ya a pat on the ass and tell ya he still lubs ya no matter what kind of a sick fuck you are.

Jesus was evil and stupid? Really Schmuggy? :eusa_hand:

And?

Jesus was evil and stupid? Really Schmuggy? :eusa_hand:

He clearly (in your feeble brains) enables evil and stupidity... Those that speak for him encourage it.

In the law it's know as aiding and abeting.

Poor liitle U. Butt Hurt cuz HUGGY talked bad bout your Jeebus. Ha..Ha..Fucking loser. Was your stupid neg rep co-signed by GOD??? What an idiot.

Here is a clue...your stupid Jeebus was SOOOOOO smart he got his dumb ass put on a cross and tortured and killed. I think you Christians should ALL follow in his footsteps. Ya you go ahead on and enter heaven cuz you are so fucking righteous...Ha...Ha... I wish there was some kinda conciousness after death..just so you idiots could see how you all got played. NO HEAVEN!!!!!????? NUTZ!!!! SORRY FUCKWIT...NO Do-Overs... :lol:

Poor liitle U. Butt Hurt cuz HUGGY talked bad bout your Jeebus. Ha..Ha..Fucking loser. Was your stupid neg rep co-signed by GOD??? What an idiot.

Here is a clue...your stupid Jeebus was SOOOOOO smart he got his dumb ass put on a cross and tortured and killed. I think you Christians should ALL follow in his footsteps. Ya you go ahead on and enter heaven cuz you are so fucking righteous...Ha...Ha... I wish there was some kinda conciousness after death..just so you idiots could see how you all got played. NO HEAVEN!!!!!????? NUTZ!!!! SORRY FUCKWIT...NO Do-Overs... :lol:
Here's a CLUE for you...He foretold of his death and how it would be carried out...He could have run away like a spineless liberal as YOU...he faced his destiny.

Jesus was more of a MAN than YOU will ever be.

Here's another clue...YOU are clueless speaking of what YOU don't know.

icon14.gif

Jeebus's father was a fool. His mother was a whore. He was a bastard. He died as we now know it as suicide by cop. Ya he was a real PRINCE! Couldn't you idiots have found somebody with a little more cred than that loser to worship? Everything about your religion SCREAMS!!!..... LOSERS!!!! The good news is that the Jews and Muslims and Mormans are just as pathetic.

Jeebus's father was a fool. His mother was a whore. He was a bastard. He died as we now know it as suicide by cop. Ya he was a real PRINCE! Couldn't you idiots have found somebody with a little more cred than that loser to worship? Everything about your religion SCREAMS!!!..... LOSERS!!!! The good news is that the Jews and Muslims and Mormans are just as pathetic.

^^Rantings of a MORON above.
icon14.gif

oh yeah, Jesus was his dad. They are the same god. What childish bullshit Christianity can be.

Not very many Christians believe everything in the bible because the bible is mostly unbelievable.

If there is one lie in the bible the whole bible is a lie, because God does not deal in lies.
But the bible as we know it was transcribed by mortal MEN...

:eusa_shhh:

I look at it this way A CEO dictates a letter to his secretary who's words is it the CEO'S or the secretary who was told what to write?

You won't have to tell him what you said when you meet him, he will remind you of it.

Last edited:

Here's a CLUE for you...He foretold of his death and how it would be carried out...He could have run away like a spineless liberal as YOU...he faced his destiny.

icon14.gif

These days we like to call that a suicide note.

icon14.gif

And Jesus warned US about these days...didn't he?
icon14.gif

icon14.gif

icon14.gif

These days? No...he did not. Most of your bible was written by people 40-60 years after Jeebus committed suicide.

A heads up from Bush what he REALLY meant to do when he was running in 2000 would have been nice though.

icon14.gif

These days? No...he did not. Most of your bible was written by people 40-60 years after Jeebus committed suicide.

A heads up from Bush what he REALLY meant to do when he was running in 2000 would have been nice though.

Son? You're out of your league. Deflection dually noted.

icon14.gif

Son? You're out of your league. Deflection dually noted.

I'm doin just fine in my league. I am not your son. I'm your daddy. No seriously...on the Seahawks message board..I'm "Your Daddy".

Why on earth would I want to hang out with the nincumpoops in YOUR league?

Forum List

Back