Obama Is So Cool

Yea...Americans hate "regular guys"

alright ! good ole leftwinger admits he is NOT an American, something i suspected for a long time. :up: ...... :lmao:

Quiet.

Sane people are talking.

Get back on your meds.

yuppp !! when a leftwing nut has nothing of substance, they always revert to "Get back on your meds" or "you need to take your meds"

i am quite certain you liberaddicts know all about taking your "MEDS" :lmao:

The President isn't a "regular" guy.

How many regular guys has the duty to defend 360 million people?

Sure Obama is a "regular guy" so was Bush

He could sit down with you and talk about last weekends football games, latest movies, music, popular TV shows

You got Obama down pretty good. That's about all the guy is capable of talking about.

Which is why he graduated from Ivy League Schools, passed the bar, litigated court cases, taught law, won a senate election and won the Presidency, twice.

It was his expert knowledge of football, movies and TV.

:D

alright ! good ole leftwinger admits he is NOT an American, something i suspected for a long time. :up: ...... :lmao:

Quiet.

Sane people are talking.

Get back on your meds.

yuppp !! when a leftwing nut has nothing of substance, they always revert to "Get back on your meds" or "you need to take your meds"

Guess you hear that alot.

Now go on.

The nice lady in back of you wants to use the computer.

Take the pills the men in the white coats are giving you.

Now, lets talk "regular guys"

At least Ted Cruz gets it and dresses the part. His hunting gear looks a little too "off the shelf" and does not look field worn...but at least he tries

Now Rand Paul?

Uncool. Shirt and tie while you are shooting? Damn, boy...at least loosen your tie and roll up your sleeves
I did mention that there's something very Presidential in regards to both men. Rand Paul already looks Presidential, need I say more ...

Presidential is a different characteristic

Mitt Romney was not a regular guy, but he looked Presidential

Rand Paul has a "Howdy Doody" look to him and has a whiny voice. It will hurt him in the election
He does not have a Howdy Doody look. As for his voice, it's not whiny, he represents the state of Kentucky and speaks like other residents of the state. Bill Clinton who was from Arkansas had an Arkansas voice, no one complained about it, so why bring it up with Rand Paul. Same thing with the look. It's a nonstarter.

I did mention that there's something very Presidential in regards to both men. Rand Paul already looks Presidential, need I say more ...

Rand Paul has a "Howdy Doody" look to him and has a whiny voice. It will hurt him in the election
He does not have a Howdy Doody look. As for his voice, it's not whiny, he represents the state of Kentucky and speaks like other residents of the state. Bill Clinton who was from Arkansas had an Arkansas voice, no one complained about it, so why bring it up with Rand Paul. Same thing with the look. It's a nonstarter.

Paul looks kind of nerdy. He can't help it, he just does

obama used his appearance on Ellen to complain about how bored he is. He has a boring job, so he has to liven it up with amusing television appearances. Valerie Jarrett tried to tell us a year ago that obama was bored with his job. He's been bored with every job he ever had.

Articles: Our Bored President

Quiet.

Sane people are talking.

Get back on your meds.

Guess you hear that alot.

Now go on.

The nice lady in back of you wants to use the computer.

Take the pills the men in the white coats are giving you.

see what i mean folks, this gay knows the routines very well !! :up:

I can say this pretty easily.

Neither Ted Cruz or Rand Paul will ever be President.

Most likely because they aren't gay.

Rand Paul has zero charisma.

He has some political talent, but he's already blown what slight chance he may have had at becoming President by outing himself as a bonafide racist.

He's done.

Like Ronald Reagan and his Son?

They never got along.

Should Reagan have aborted him retroactively because he turned out gay?

Having a gay family member presents challenges you know.

But Ronald Reagan was gay on the downlow.

Didn't you know that?

He passed his gay gene onto his son.

There is no gay gene. Being gay is a choice that requires a relaxed set of hedonistic moral values.

Last edited:

Thanks for the confirmation.

Ronald Reagan.

First gay president.

They never got along.

Should Reagan have aborted him retroactively because he turned out gay?

Having a gay family member presents challenges you know.

Didn't you know that?

There is no gay gene. Being gay is a choice that requires relaxed set of hedonistic moral values.

Well not so sure. Eggheads say there is.

But Ronald Reagan was married several times and raped a woman.

He liked his men too.

So..he wasn't truly gay.

More bi-sexual.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Ronald Reagan.

First gay president.

Hardly. The new standard or qualification according to the media and the left is that they must be responsive to the gay community, if not gay themselves. This is the change we can believe in.

If JFK came off as a regular guy, his administration wouldn't be called "Camelot".

Didn't you know that?

There is no gay gene. Being gay is a choice that requires relaxed set of hedonistic moral values.

Well not so sure. Eggheads say there is.

But Ronald Reagan was married several times and raped a woman.

He liked his men too.

So..he wasn't truly gay.

More bi-sexual.

And Barack is bi-sexual as was Al Gore. Well Gore is flaming. Obama is more under wraps.

Forum List

Back