Obama Is So Cool

It is interesting that Americans prefer to elect a "regular guy" as President. Someone they could sit in a bar and talk sports to

Obama is a regular guy....so was Bush and Clinton

Romney was kind of creepy. Ted Cruz and Rand Paul are not "regular guys"
It appears to me that both Ted Cruz and Rand Paul are indeed "regular guys".

ted-cruz-hunting.png

cruz-iowa-visitjpeg-0409f_s630x420.jpg

100_0909.jpg

rand_paul_range.jpg

In fact there's something very Presidential in regards to both men.

No, that is called pandering to the NRA

Neither Paul or Cruz are "regular guys". They can't name the QB of the local team. They have no idea what popular movies are or popular trends. They are culturally illiterate to current American Popular culture

STFU.

Obama is the King of pandering.

He panders to his base like nobody else. He does it so much that it doesn't allow him to be pragmatic. He doesn't take a crap without considering the political implications first.

The President isn't a "regular" guy.

How many regular guys has the duty to defend 360 million people?

Sure Obama is a "regular guy" so was Bush

He could sit down with you and talk about last weekends football games, latest movies, music, popular TV shows

and roll up a nice fatty of some Alabama Kush.....

Now we are talking..

Regular guys actually play golf on weekends, they watch football on Sundays and do things with their kids

Presidents like Obama, Bush and Clinton were regular guys

ted-cruz-hunting.png

100_0909.jpg

rand_paul_range.jpg

Neither Paul or Cruz are "regular guys". They can't name the QB of the local team. They have no idea what popular movies are or popular trends. They are culturally illiterate to current American Popular culture

STFU.

Obama is the King of pandering.

He panders to his base like nobody else. He does it so much that it doesn't allow him to be pragmatic. He doesn't take a crap without considering the political implications first.

:lol:

Oh gosh.

Someone just blew a gasket.

Notice how rightwinger fits his rhetoric to the topic.

Before, Obama was special. Now he's a regular guy.

Was Washington, Lincoln, and Jefferson regular guys?

We don't need a regular guy in the White House. We need somebody that is above regular. We need somebody who knows what the regular guy is going through but can make decisions based on what's good for everyone, not just those he likes.

Wait, Washington didn't play cards and drink wine on Sundays?

Jefferson didn't bang his slave Sally, on the sly?

Lincoln didn't tell goofy stories for hours on end?

Sheesh..now my history is all gone done ruined.

Your idea of history is a bit warped.

And eating or drinking isn't what is considered regular. (Pooping maybe)

Obama is not ordinary, but he's not special ether. As a matter of fact he's pretty substandard. He doesn't possess any real leadership skills. He's not courageous. He doesn't believe in taking care of business. He's too preoccupied with being entertained and not the more mundane duties his job requires.

It is interesting that Americans prefer to elect a "regular guy" as President. Someone they could sit in a bar and talk sports to

ted-cruz-hunting.png

100_0909.jpg

rand_paul_range.jpg

I don't know about popular movies or trends, but I'll bet that they do indeed know the QB, and the entire roster of their local team. Paul Rand was defensive back on his high school football team.

As for Cruz, well images speak a thousand words :lol:

Ted-Cruz-Obama-Boxing.jpg

He was on Ellen Degenerate yesterday trying to polish his failures and Ellen was gushing like a fat chick in a candy factory. Who does this help? If you are a leftist loon you already drank the CoolAid. If you aren't you probably don't watch the comedy show and believe your reality instead.

He was on Ellen Degenerate yesterday trying to polish his failures and Ellen was gushing like a fat chick in a candy factory. Who does this help? If you are a leftist loon you already drank the CoolAid. If you aren't you probably don't watch the comedy show and believe your reality instead.

Ellen is gay.

She's nice but a bit biased.

Gays tend to hang together.

ted-cruz-hunting.png

100_0909.jpg

rand_paul_range.jpg

Now, lets talk "regular guys"

At least Ted Cruz gets it and dresses the part. His hunting gear looks a little too "off the shelf" and does not look field worn...but at least he tries

Now Rand Paul?

Uncool. Shirt and tie while you are shooting? Damn, boy...at least loosen your tie and roll up your sleeves
I did mention that there's something very Presidential in regards to both men. Rand Paul already looks Presidential, need I say more ...

Ellen is gay.

Like Ronald Reagan and his Son?

Yea...Regular Guys can go on Ellen and come off as comfortable and at ease

How can you not be at ease with someone who kisses your ass.

ted-cruz-hunting.png

100_0909.jpg

rand_paul_range.jpg

At least Ted Cruz gets it and dresses the part. His hunting gear looks a little too "off the shelf" and does not look field worn...but at least he tries

Now Rand Paul?

Uncool. Shirt and tie while you are shooting? Damn, boy...at least loosen your tie and roll up your sleeves
I did mention that there's something very Presidential in regards to both men. Rand Paul already looks Presidential, need I say more ...

Presidential is a different characteristic

Mitt Romney was not a regular guy, but he looked Presidential

Rand Paul has a "Howdy Doody" look to him and has a whiny voice. It will hurt him in the election

How can you not be at ease with someone who kisses your ass.

Like Ronald Reagan and Don Regan?

Except it was Ronny doing the ass kissing.

Ellen is gay.

Like Ronald Reagan and his Son?

They never got along.

Should Reagan have aborted him retroactively because he turned out gay?

Having a gay family member presents challenges you know.

Now Rand Paul?

Presidential is a different characteristic

Mitt Romney was not a regular guy, but he looked Presidential

Rand Paul has a "Howdy Doody" look to him and has a whiny voice. It will hurt him in the election

I can say this pretty easily.

Neither Ted Cruz or Rand Paul will ever be President.

Forum List

Back