Obama is spending $200 million PER DAY on his little jaunt to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you happy there's so much extra cash in the Treasury that Obama can afford to take 3,000 of his closest friends and relatives to India on your dime?

obama_nose_in_the_air_xlarge-vi.jpg

Roll the (money printing) presses, Obama needs to replenish his Debit card.

“The unprecedented amount of around $200 million/day would be spent on security, stay and other aspects of the Presidential visit,” a top official of the Maharashtra Government privy to the arrangements for the high-profile visit said.

US to spend $200 mn a day on Obama's Mumbai visit
You're a fucking moron who believes everything you read.

What's with all the name calling around here? How old are you - 12?

So, about 3 posts after you call Rachel Maddow a 'carpet muncher' you're labeling namecallers as 12 year olds.

Good work, laddie.

lol

I'm watching Rachel Maddow elegantly and comprehensively demolish this fairy tale right now.

Under the segment title:

Home of the Whopper

lol

Maddow, the carpet muncher? Has she had her sex change yet?

Ah, so all you have is an ad hominem attack? Weren't you just complaining about an ad hominem attack on you a few posts ago?

Not an adhominem, just a true description. Are you homophobic?

Aren't you happy there's so much extra cash in the Treasury that Obama can afford to take 3,000 of his closest friends and relatives to India on your dime?

“The unprecedented amount of around $200 million/day would be spent on security, stay and other aspects of the Presidential visit,” a top official of the Maharashtra Government privy to the arrangements for the high-profile visit said.

:cuckoo:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barenakedislam For This Useful Post:
chesswarsnow (Yesterday), syrenn (Yesterday), The Infidel (11-03-2010)

nuf said
:lol:

:cuckoo:

nuf said
1-721832.jpg

You're a fucking moron who believes everything you read.

What's with all the name calling around here? How old are you - 12?

So, about 3 posts after you call Rachel Maddow a 'carpet muncher' you're labeling namecallers as 12 year olds.

Good work, laddie.

lol

par for the course.

The New and Improved USMB.

Right Wing World needed a new place to rest it's head. Most of the 'new' right wing members here are rejects from right wing sites, where they were an embarrassment for the right wingers who had IQ's over 2 digits. The migration of wingnutty Tea Baggers and other assorted cuckoos is not complete. I hear there is a new wave coming.

Hey?? Anybody remember Bush's trip to India where he traded military secrets AKA nuclear weapons..to India for....get this..POMOGRANETS!!!!!

Ya I'm sure ol Georgy stowed away on a tramp steamer to get there saving the taxpayers a buttload!!!
....And, how can we forget about DADDY Bush's non-trip!!!

I suppose if Obama was a successful President and the citizens weren't suffering so much, people wouldn't mind.

Seems arrogant and shows a lack of concern in my book...

Arrogant lack of concern?

Where does that come from??

Again..India is one of the most populated places on the planet. They are also a fast rising economic power. That means that population has cash.

They also suffered a terrible terrorist attack at the Taj Mahal. So that President Obama is going to stay there is a 2 fer.

It shows solidarity with an ally in the fight against terrorism.

It's an encouragement to expand trade with a country where we export our goods and services too.

Sometime I really don't get all these "business friendly" conservatives. Who are constantly letting ideology trump real capitalism.

I have no idea why I am arguing with people that have an IQ less than 50 but that is the republican party so here it goes.

First off, no matter what, the most important thing is to keep the president safe at all times. Going as a private citizen is just never going to happen. Are you going to complain when Bush did it? Hell no because you hate Obama and anything he does is destroying the country.

Second. It doesn't cost $200 million a day, that is an absurd number. They have to protect the president at whatever cost it takes to do it has to be done. The pentagon even came out and said it was absurd to even suggest that.

But I guess Obama is out to get us.

retard_ninja.jpg

WE ARE SAVING THE WORLD FROM OBAMA. I WANT MY COOKIE.

Where are the wingnuts denouncing the use of this photo in a political discussion? Where's daveman? Where are the Witches Of USMB? Where are the Sarah defenders?

Right Wing World has spread another 'Vince Foster Suicide" fake story to their willing audience.

Poor stupid lightweight conservatives. It would be more hilarious if it weren't so sad.

wait! It's hilarious! :rofl:

people have actually defended this fake bullshit story.

Last edited:
Will there be Golf? You know how much the Hopey Changey loves his Golf. :(

no matter how much idjits like you try to hide facts...

Right Wing World has spread another 'Vince Foster Suicide" fake story to their willing audience.

Poor stupid lightweight conservatives. It would be more hilarious if it weren't so sad.

wait! It's hilarious! :rofl:

people have actually defended this fake bullshit story.

Libo....Interesting lack of contrition after your outrage yesterday. You really bought a bill of goods didn't you?
What ever happened to your 34 warships?
What happened to your 3000 people in the Taj Mahal?
What happened to the $200 million a day?

Now all you got left is Golf??? :blowup:

Considering the wingnuts' penchant for making things up, I'm starting to believe he doesn't even play golf. This is only going to get worse, folks. They can't even hide the crazy for a week! How can they possibly believe they're going to be able to beat Obama in 2012? By then they'll have no credibility whatsoever. It'll be '96 all over again! :lol:

Recent reports state that Obama is not taking 34 Warships, but what he is doing is even worse.

He's bringing his Teleprompter to talk to India's Parliament.

Pathetic.

Considering the wingnuts' penchant for making things up, I'm starting to believe he doesn't even play golf. This is only going to get worse, folks. They can't even hide the crazy for a week! How can they possibly believe they're going to be able to beat Obama in 2012? By then they'll have no credibility whatsoever. It'll be '96 all over again! :lol:

lol! Yea because the Republican Party is dead & buried forever right? And now it's "There is no way the Republicans can beat the Obama." Man,if we believed your predictions,the Republican Party would have completely given up and closed up shop or good. Now you're telling us that it's impossible for the Republicans to beat your Obama? I consider this a good sign. Every time you guys declare the Republican Party dead & buried,they seem to do incredibly well. So is it impossible to beat the Obama? I don't think so. I guess we'll see though. But we'll remember your predictions.

Recent reports state that Obama is not taking 34 Warships, but what he is doing is even worse.

He's bringing his Teleprompter to talk to India's Parliament.

Pathetic.

Golly gee Boe...

No 34 warships?
No 3000 guests jamming the Taj Mahal?
No $200 million a day?

You seemed so positive yesterday when you were lecturing me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back