Obama is spending $200 million PER DAY on his little jaunt to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on record saying, even if it is'nt 200M a day... its way too much. We cant afford to have him jaunting all over the world with such a huge group of staff and friends.

Does the following really need to be done?

* Both Air Force 1's and both Marine 1's
* Two jets, armed with advanced communication and security systems
* Over 40 cars which will be part of the president’s convoy
* 13 heavy-lift aircraft with high-tech equipment,
* Three helicopters
* 3,000 total people including Secret Service agents, U.S. government officials, and journalists
* 500 US security personnel
* 560 rooms have been booked for those people
* An interception and obstruction device
* Sniffer dogs
* “Rescue gadgets”
* Coconut removal
* Tunnels....

Ever hear of a teleconference.... or maybe just a smaller detail of staff and "accompanyments"

Besides.... I have still NOT seen any proof that this is FALSE, just that it is'nt as much as stated.... NO FIGURES to dispute it.

Why does'nt the White House tell us what it will cost... we dont need times and places for security reasons, but tell us what it will cost.

IS THAT ASKING TOO MUCH?

Sorry Infield....but based on your bizarre misinformation campaign from yesterday can we get a link?

Are you sure Obama is not bringing the entire US Marine Corps with him for security?
Maybe you should check

Yes. It is (asking too much).

You have no fucking clue what the hell he's really doing over there.

Let me repeat that. He's the fucking president. He does important stuff. He does secret stuff. He does stuff that you can't even comprehend if you had it explained to you. He's not even going to tell you all the stuff he's doing because he has just that much stuff to do and you dont NEED to KNOW. That's right. Being a fucking citizen doesnt mean you get to know all the stuff he's doing.

And unless you cite to your sources, I don't necessarily believe that list you've probably copied and pasted from some RandPaul nutjob site.

I am on record saying, even if it is'nt 200M a day... its way too much. We cant afford to have him jaunting all over the world with such a huge group of staff and friends.

* Three helicopters
* 3,000 total people including Secret Service agents, U.S. government officials, and journalists
* Sniffer dogs
* “Rescue gadgets”
* Coconut removal
* Tunnels....

Ever hear of a teleconference.... or maybe just a smaller detail of staff and "accompanyments"

Besides.... I have still NOT seen any proof that this is FALSE, just that it is'nt as much as stated.... NO FIGURES to dispute it.

Why does'nt the White House tell us what it will cost... we dont need times and places for security reasons, but tell us what it will cost.

IS THAT ASKING TOO MUCH?

Sorry Infield....but based on your bizarre misinformation campaign from yesterday can we get a link?

Are you sure Obama is not bringing the entire US Marine Corps with him for security?
Maybe you should check

Maybe you should smart ass....

Security Entourage Earning Epic Reputation Ahead of Obama India Visit - FoxNews.com

But with a security entourage the size of a modest army supposedly buffering President Obama on his visit Friday, the Indian government is welcoming its long-awaited guest for three days of talks aimed at strengthening ties and trade between the world's two largest democracies.

The logistical details of the trip are mind-boggling and if not for an historic midterm election surely would have dominated the headlines over the past week. With the president and his staff making a point to stay at the Mumbai hotel ravaged by terrorists in 2008, the security arrangements have become the stuff of legend before Air Force One even takes off.

The details on the trip, extensively reported in the Indian media but strongly disputed by U.S. officials, read like lyrics for a hawkish version of "The 12 Days of Christmas."

The president will be accompanied by 40 aircraft, 3,000 people, a fleet of cars and 34 warships, according to a string of blow-by-blow news updates. The Press Trust of India quoted an official in the state of Maharashtra pegging the cost at $200 million a day.

Thanks Mike

I was trying to find a link that showed what a bunch of fucking morons FoxNews is

No wonder they are a laughing stock when it comes to credibility in the news business. 34 warships, 10% of our entire fleet, 3000 people......

That is classic!

* Three helicopters
* Sniffer dogs
* “Rescue gadgets”
* Coconut removal
* Tunnels....

IS THAT ASKING TOO MUCH?

Maybe you should check

I will just quote what I said yesterday.

Wait... didnt our dear leader say that there was no war on terror?
Its an "overseas contigency effort" :lol:

Its laughable the ends you guys are going to in order to spin this your way... bottom line is, we cant afford for him to go there NO MATTER WHAT THE COST! (At least not with all the planes trains and automobiles our gov't owns)
Its like he is going into exhile... or we are invading India.

I'd be offended if I were Indian.

I never quoted Indian news... I just want to know how much, and why? (Bandwagon... maybe, but no misinformation)

All we get is your wrong... no proof, no figures, just.... your wrong.

Not good enough for me.

Guess you guys never asked that of Boosh... I did, and got NO answers there either.

I dont like it... NO matter who is in office.

Oh, and I thought this was going to be the most transperant gov't ever :eusa_liar:

Again, here you are...with no knowledge of politics even APPROACHING the president's and yet you still cling to your little comment that even 1$ would be too much.

You dont know why he's going. You don't know how much it's costing. You have no idea of how it fits into international politics. You have no idea as to how it protects us for him to go over.

You.

Just.

Don't.

Know.

What a maroon.

When you blindly attack someone, your credibility when you continue to attack him gets lower

and lower
and lower
and lower

Security Entourage Earning Epic Reputation Ahead of Obama India Visit - FoxNews.com

But with a security entourage the size of a modest army supposedly buffering President Obama on his visit Friday, the Indian government is welcoming its long-awaited guest for three days of talks aimed at strengthening ties and trade between the world's two largest democracies.

The logistical details of the trip are mind-boggling and if not for an historic midterm election surely would have dominated the headlines over the past week. With the president and his staff making a point to stay at the Mumbai hotel ravaged by terrorists in 2008, the security arrangements have become the stuff of legend before Air Force One even takes off.

The details on the trip, extensively reported in the Indian media but strongly disputed by U.S. officials, read like lyrics for a hawkish version of "The 12 Days of Christmas."

The president will be accompanied by 40 aircraft, 3,000 people, a fleet of cars and 34 warships, according to a string of blow-by-blow news updates. The Press Trust of India quoted an official in the state of Maharashtra pegging the cost at $200 million a day.

Thanks Mike

I was trying to find a link that showed what a bunch of fucking morons FoxNews is

No wonder they are a laughing stock when it comes to credibility in the news business. 34 warships, 10% of our entire fleet, 3000 people......

That is classic!

The Press Trust of India will soon start quoting FOX News and the circle jerk will be complete.

Again, here you are...with no knowledge of politics even APPROACHING the president's and yet you still cling to your little comment that even 1$ would be too much.

You dont know why he's going. You don't know how much it's costing. You have no idea of how it fits into international politics. You have no idea as to how it protects us for him to go over.

You.

Just.

Don't.

Know.

What a maroon.

When you blindly attack someone, your credibility when you continue to attack him gets lower

and lower
and lower
and lower

I could give a fuck how I appear to you nor rightwinger, Dante or anyone else....

I am a taxpayer not a subject.... and I suspect I know a Hell of alot more than you do about how this gov't is SUPPOSED to work.

:fu:

* Three helicopters
* Sniffer dogs
* “Rescue gadgets”
* Coconut removal
* Tunnels....

IS THAT ASKING TOO MUCH?

Maybe you should check

I will just quote what I said yesterday.

Wait... didnt our dear leader say that there was no war on terror?
Its an "overseas contigency effort" :lol:

Its laughable the ends you guys are going to in order to spin this your way... bottom line is, we cant afford for him to go there NO MATTER WHAT THE COST! (At least not with all the planes trains and automobiles our gov't owns)
Its like he is going into exhile... or we are invading India.

I'd be offended if I were Indian.

I never quoted Indian news... I just want to know how much, and why? (Bandwagon... maybe, but no misinformation)

All we get is your wrong... no proof, no figures, just.... your wrong.

Not good enough for me.

Guess you guys never asked that of Boosh... I did, and got NO answers there either.

I dont like it... NO matter who is in office.

Oh, and I thought this was going to be the most transperant gov't ever :eusa_liar:

OK .....Here is the deal, whether you like it or not

Barack Obama is the President of the United States

He is the leader of the free world, Commander in Chief of the strongest military on earth, Leader of the country with the largest economy on earth, President of the Richest nation on earth

As such he is responsible for representing the US around the world. That involves taking Air Force One, that involves bringing security people, it involves bringing communications, staff and whatever else he needs.

EVERY President since FDR has traveled overseas to represent our nation abroad. President Obama is doing the same thing.

Thanks Mike

That is classic!

The Press Trust of India will soon start quoting FOX News and the circle jerk will be complete.

Does this mean that Fox News has farmed out its investigative arm to India?

He is the leader of the free world, Commander in Chief of the strongest military on earth, Leader of the country with the largest economy on earth, President of the Richest nation on earth

As such he is responsible for representing the US around the world. That involves taking Air Force One, that involves bringing security people, it involves bringing communications, staff and whatever else he needs.

EVERY President since FDR has traveled overseas to represent our nation abroad. President Obama is doing the same thing.

I realize that... they all do it.

It has just been way over the top with this guy.
Your correct, we are the richest nation on earth, but if we dont tone the spending down ASAP, we wont be for long.... I am just trying to sound the alarm.
We cant afford to keep throwing billions out the door like we have for several years.

I wasnt here during Bush's term in office. You would have heard me doing the same with him... maybe even worse than with Obama b/c Bush was supposed to be a "conservative" and he was no such animal.

I personally think this hole story was a ploy to take our eye off the ball.... and I am guilty of falling for it.... THERE... is that better.

While we all watched this and the election... we missed the $600,000,000.00 that was barrowed from the Fed... (quantitative easing) That was a much bigger story, but kept very quiet.

OK... that was funny

When you make stuff up, you don't need to investigate.

All you need is:

Creative writers.

A lack of morals.

And the most important, a really stupid and gullible audience who are easily misled.

Republicans want to believe anything bad about Obama so much, they believe everything.

He hasn't done anything wrong. Except be a black guy in the "WHITE" House.

Last edited by a moderator:

OK... that was funny

All you need is:

Creative writers.

A lack of morals.

And the most important, a really stupid and gullible audience who are easily misled.

Republicans want to believe anything bad about Obama so much, they believe everything.

:clap2: :lmao: Now who's the dumbass..... you rdean... thats who :lol:

Your correct, we are the richest nation on earth, but if we dont tone the spending down ASAP, we wont be for long.... I am just trying to sound the alarm.
We cant afford to keep throwing billions out the door like we have for several years.

I wasnt here during Bush's term in office. You would have heard me doing the same with him... maybe even worse than with Obama b/c Bush was supposed to be a "conservative" and he was no such animal.

I personally think this hole story was a ploy to take our eye off the ball.... and I am guilty of falling for it.... THERE... is that better.

While we all watched this and the election... we missed the $600,000,000.00 that was barrowed from the Fed... (quantitative easing) That was a much bigger story, but kept very quiet.

Fair enough. I could have written those words myself.

Thanks Mike

That is classic!

I don't know, but rumor has it that certain FOX News celebrities are taking lessons on Indian languages.

FOX Celebrity: "How do I say 'pass the loufer over my anus'"

Indian Teacher: "William, after school."

Fair enough. I could have written those words myself.

Thanks

OK... that was funny

All you need is:

Creative writers.

A lack of morals.

:eusa_shhh:

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back