Obama is the worst leader in history

Americans net worth has increased $9 trillion dollar since Obama took office.

6a00d83452403c69e20133eca1fa97970b-pi

interesting. But that only goes to 2007...doesnt back up my radio claims unfortunately. ( and I googled but couldnt find anything )

We have returned to historic norms.

The 30 year post WW2 period was an anomaly. Perhaps if the rest of the industrial world was ever bombed out again other than us, we could have Union jobs again where your grandpappy slept half his shift.

America has had some strong presidents, real leaders, some almost exceeding the presidential power we were accustomed to, and those we accused of being kings and dictators. Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, Jackson, Truman, and a few others come to mind. All kings and dictators, but not Harding or Grant and a few others.

America has had some strong presidents, real leaders, some almost exceeding the presidential power we were accustomed to, and those we accused of being kings and dictators. Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, Jackson, Truman, and a few others come to mind. All kings and dictators, but not Harding or Grant and a few others.

Barry ran his school newspaper.

I think that would be a great campaign slogan for the Obamanation.

'We just stuck you with 13K more debt in one year. So what?'

The Obama budget deficits originated during the Bush presidency...

1. Tax cuts 2001-2002 (4 trillion over 10 years)
2. Prescription drug benefits (1 trillion over 10 years)
3. Economic meltdown of 2008 ( 3 trillion and rising)
4. Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan (2 trillion and winding down)

Without the super committee, the spending cuts start automatically in January of 2013.

When the Bush tax cuts expire in December of 2012, Obama won't allow them to be renewed.

Spending cuts + a return to the old tax rates = deficit reduction.

Congress has been taken out of the equation. No treasonous Tea Party/Republicans to mess things up.

Another brilliant move by Obama.

interesting. But that only goes to 2007...doesnt back up my radio claims unfortunately. ( and I googled but couldnt find anything )

The 30 year post WW2 period was an anomaly. Perhaps if the rest of the industrial world was ever bombed out again other than us, we could have Union jobs again where your grandpappy slept half his shift.

Youre actually advocating a return to fuedalism?

Not the brightest bulb on the string, are you?

Not the brightest bulb on the string, are you?

You say Americas rise from middle of the pack to lone superpower in the world is an anomoly and you want to retuirn to when it wasnt a superpower.

You say you want historic norms. THATS historic norms.

Maybe you dont understand the words youre typing?

Forum List

Back