🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama is traitor

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
This president is purely and simply a rank traitor to the republic. He vowed to transform our republic, and he has done so. This goal, which he put forward, begs the question: Do you seek to transform something — or someone — whom you love?

If so, then it is an issue of your ego and not one of service to that which you love.

This president, with the collusion of the Democratic Party, has Balkanized our republic and exacerbated every issue that seeks to divide us as a nation. He is by nature a tyrant determined to build up the Islamic presence in the republic, at the expense, philosophically and financially, of those people whose constitution he sneers at.

I have petitioned for his removal by impeachment for six years. As an American, I will not be ruled by decree.

he is a traitor with a secret agenda of destroying America.

Does some right wing machine hatch these nitwits? There should be a category forum for extra dumb conspiratorial thinking. One has to be especially stupid to keep posting the same tired nonsense for eight years. Give it up fool, soon you can tell us all the bad things about Hillary, you guys are like the brain dead puppet patrol.

'Why *Obama Will Go Down as One of the Greatest Presidents of All Time'

"Yep. (We just won’t build Mount Rushmores anymore.) In so many ways, Obama was better than we imagined, better than the body politic deserved, and far, far better than his enemies will ever concede, but the great thing about being great is that the verdict of enemies doesn’t matter."

Obama Is One of the Greatest Presidents of All Time. Here’s Why

"That is the story of this country, the story that has brought me to this stage tonight, the story of generations of people who felt the lash of bondage, the shame of servitude, the sting of segregation, but who kept on striving and hoping and doing what needed to be done so that today I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves. And I watch my daughters, two beautiful, intelligent, black young women playing with their dogs on the White House lawn." Michelle Obama

Will anyone ever remember who Obama was?

Hang in there. The House voted around 60 times to kill healthcare before they gave up. When he transfers the presidency to Hillary, you can claim victory in getting him out of office. Until then, I guess you can just keep pouting.

This president is purely and simply a rank traitor to the republic. He vowed to transform our republic, and he has done so. This goal, which he put forward, begs the question: Do you seek to transform something — or someone — whom you love?

If so, then it is an issue of your ego and not one of service to that which you love.

This president, with the collusion of the Democratic Party, has Balkanized our republic and exacerbated every issue that seeks to divide us as a nation. He is by nature a tyrant determined to build up the Islamic presence in the republic, at the expense, philosophically and financially, of those people whose constitution he sneers at.

I have petitioned for his removal by impeachment for six years. As an American, I will not be ruled by decree.

Loser says what?

your insanity and delusions are no one's problems but your own.

seek an education. seek help for your psychosis.

Obama's being followed by some Moonbatty's. Moon Batty's Moon Batty's
Leaping and a hoppin' oh those Moon Batty's Moon Batty's Moon Batty's

How has his election transformed the Republic?

Republicans hold majorities in most State Houses. They took control the Congress too.

Moon bat supreme.

Forum List

Back