Obama Isil Speech

American people are in the lead. This guy has to be dragged kicking and screaming because of the polls. No other reason for the speech. ISIS knows he's an appeaser. What a joke he is.

I'm gonna give it straight. I have never been more ashamed of a sitting POTUS ever. The apologetic tone of Muslims just pissed the fuck out of me. Obama is the biggest POS I have ever witnessed his term should be terminated immediately. He is incapable and an utter failure.

-Geaux.

NOW, he's got ISIL shaking in their Flip Flops!

153362_600.jpg

They absolutely are an Islamic terrorist organization, you PC fool.

The Yankees?

No ISIL lol
I don't have Obama on, I have the game on (Yankees just went ahead).

Are you telling me that Obama was waffling on whether ISIS is a terrorist organization?

He said let me be clear ISIL are not Islamic.

What??? He really said that? ISIL - Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant aren't .... Islamic? wtf?

The Yankees?

No ISIL lol

Are you telling me that Obama was waffling on whether ISIS is a terrorist organization?

What??? He really said that? ISIL - Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant aren't .... Islamic? wtf?
Yes, he really said that, like I stated before as an American, I feel dirty. We are gonna be in trouble.

Democrats will be crushed in November. Putting boots on the ground may prove to be the last straw. Well... 475 troops? That is hardly enough. ISIS (ISIL) consists of tens of thousands of men. What is this, The Battle of Thermopylae?
Forecast Shows Democrats Outperforming Expectations

Sam Wang has updated his Senate forecast which shows Democrats with a 70% probability of retaining control of the upper chamber.

One reason his forecast is more favorable to Democrats than others is that he's relying more on actual polls than so-called "fundamentals."

"This year's Senate race is harder than any electoral forecast that the other forecasters have ever had to make. To be frank, 2008 and 2012 were easy. My own experience is guided by 2004 Presidential race, which was as close as this year's Senate campaign. In 2004, I formed the view that the correct approach is to use polls only, if at all possible."

this will be amusing if you are wrong...
Yeah, Obama sent Kerry over to Iraq. The one that accused our great troops of raping Iraqi women and killing children, just for the hell of it. Just a few years ago. Your an idiot, your kind is sending our GREAT TROOPS into a suicide mission for politics. Sick
the hell this have to do with what i said?
Go away
You think Obama is making all the right decisions, I'm letting you realize the traitor he sent to represent us. I feel sorry for our great soldiers.

What does that have to do with your post? You cited an article saying Democrats had a 70 percent chance to keep the Senate in the coming elections.

Sam Wang has updated his Senate forecast which shows Democrats with a 70% probability of retaining control of the upper chamber.

One reason his forecast is more favorable to Democrats than others is that he's relying more on actual polls than so-called "fundamentals."

"This year's Senate race is harder than any electoral forecast that the other forecasters have ever had to make. To be frank, 2008 and 2012 were easy. My own experience is guided by 2004 Presidential race, which was as close as this year's Senate campaign. In 2004, I formed the view that the correct approach is to use polls only, if at all possible."

And apparently you didn't see this post:

Tomorrow Is September 11th. What Is The President Doing To Keep Us Safe From Terrorism US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And I feel sorry for our troops because of all the gains in Iraq they made, only to have Obama pull them out before the mission was completed. Now look at Iraq now. Obama is incompetent, and he will never make any decisions worthwhile for the safety and betterment of the United State of America.
the mission was never going to be complete. You bought into the lie that was fed to you. HEHE fed to you...thats a good one.
Obama pulled them out has been explained to you. Not my problem you are going to not show context of reality.
You feel sorry because you can use them as an excuse to attack Obama. NOthing more and nothing less.

I'm gonna give it straight. I have never been more ashamed of a sitting POTUS ever. The apologetic tone of Muslims just pissed the fuck out of me. Obama is the biggest POS I have ever witnessed his term should be terminated immediately. He is incapable and an utter failure.

-Geaux.

DITTO, Geaux, DITTO.

Democrats will be crushed in November. Putting boots on the ground may prove to be the last straw. Well... 475 troops? That is hardly enough. ISIS (ISIL) consists of tens of thousands of men. What is this, The Battle of Thermopylae?

Yeah, Obama sent Kerry over to Iraq. The one that accused our great troops of raping Iraqi women and killing children, just for the hell of it. Just a few years ago. Your an idiot, your kind is sending our GREAT TROOPS into a suicide mission for politics. Sick
Go away
You think Obama is making all the right decisions, I'm letting you realize the traitor he sent to represent us. I feel sorry for our great soldiers.

What does that have to do with your post? You cited an article saying Democrats had a 70 percent chance to keep the Senate in the coming elections.

Tomorrow Is September 11th. What Is The President Doing To Keep Us Safe From Terrorism US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And I feel sorry for our troops because of all the gains in Iraq they made, only to have Obama pull them out before the mission was completed. Now look at Iraq now. Obama is incompetent, and he will never make any decisions worthwhile for the safety and betterment of the United State of America.
the mission was never going to be complete. You bought into the lie that was fed to you. HEHE fed to you...thats a good one.
Obama pulled them out has been explained to you. Not my problem you are going to not show context of reality.
You feel sorry because you can use them as an excuse to attack Obama. NOthing more and nothing less.

He has a failed presidency nitwit. All the lying and spinning by you USMB libs can't change that dude. Give it up. He's been panned all over twitter, facebook, etc....for this pathetic speech. It's over for him.

Go away

You do realize your the only one sticking up for your failure in chief? Very telling. Wow

Whom the west and it's allies helped fund, arm and organize as a tool to create a problem through which it could propagandize and scare it's citizenry to the point of getting militarily involved in aggressive operations in the middle east once again.

Are you saying you don't know this already?

Go away

You do realize your the only one sticking up for your failure in chief? Very telling. Wow

Do you actually read my posts? I flatly called him incompetent. Does that sound like support to you?

The Yankees?

No ISIL lol

Yes, and ISIS is sitting there tonight laughing their asses off. They have a broad appeal to young Muslims just like AQ did.

Whom the west and it's allies helped fund, arm and organize as a tool to create a problem through which it could propagandize and scare it's citizenry to the point of getting militarily involved in aggressive operations in the middle east once again.

Are you saying you don't know this already?

Wake up, genius, they're part of an Islamic strain that's been around for hundreds of years.

Love how he didn't tell the American people what his objective was. Destroy, manage, maintain, contain, what. But he DID tell us that he'd handle them like he's been handling Yemen and Somalia. Both disasters.

Go away

Do you actually read my posts? I flatly called him incompetent. Does that sound like support to you?
Sorry I thought I responded to plasma.

Go away

Sorry I thought I responded to plasma.

No worries. :)

I am a US Navy SeaBee Veteran and this shell of a man couldn't have washed my mess kit. What kind of American comes out and covers for those who cut the heads off our brethren? I'm really biting my tounge here. I really am. Think of it and I beat you to it. Fucking Muslim
POS.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back