Obama Isil Speech

Problem is Obama thinks he can use a scalpel when in reality its a hand grenade.

Democrats will be crushed in November. Putting boots on the ground may prove to be the last straw. Well... 475 troops? That is hardly enough. ISIS (ISIL) consists of tens of thousands of men. What is this, The Battle of Thermopylae?
Forecast Shows Democrats Outperforming Expectations

Sam Wang has updated his Senate forecast which shows Democrats with a 70% probability of retaining control of the upper chamber.

One reason his forecast is more favorable to Democrats than others is that he's relying more on actual polls than so-called "fundamentals."

"This year's Senate race is harder than any electoral forecast that the other forecasters have ever had to make. To be frank, 2008 and 2012 were easy. My own experience is guided by 2004 Presidential race, which was as close as this year's Senate campaign. In 2004, I formed the view that the correct approach is to use polls only, if at all possible."

this will be amusing if you are wrong...

Democrats will be crushed in November. Putting boots on the ground may prove to be the last straw. Well... 475 troops? That is hardly enough. ISIS (ISIL) consists of tens of thousands of men. What is this, The Battle of Thermopylae?

Sam Wang has updated his Senate forecast which shows Democrats with a 70% probability of retaining control of the upper chamber.

One reason his forecast is more favorable to Democrats than others is that he's relying more on actual polls than so-called "fundamentals."

"This year's Senate race is harder than any electoral forecast that the other forecasters have ever had to make. To be frank, 2008 and 2012 were easy. My own experience is guided by 2004 Presidential race, which was as close as this year's Senate campaign. In 2004, I formed the view that the correct approach is to use polls only, if at all possible."

Yeah, Obama sent Kerry over to Iraq. The one that accused our great troops of raping Iraqi women and killing children, just for the hell of it. Just a few years ago. Your an idiot, your kind is sending our GREAT TROOPS into a suicide mission for politics. Sick

Yeah, Obama sent Kerry over to Iraq. The one that accused our great troops of raping Iraqi women and killing children, just for the hell of it. Just a few years ago. Your an idiot, your kind is sending our GREAT TROOPS into a suicide mission for politics. Sick
the hell this have to do with what i said?
Go away

Excuse you.

Now, if our troops were so great, why isn't Obama sending more of them? He has no faith in our military to obliterate ISIS from the face of the Earth. And Sam Wang? He is a professor in neuroscience an molecular biology. Trusting him with a statistical analysis is trying to get a dog to mewl like a cat. And I raise you one Nate Silver.

Republicans Remain Slightly Favored To Take Control Of The Senate FiveThirtyEight

I also have polls that say that America should address the threat in ISIS.

Poll Americans feel unsafe support action against ISIS MSNBC

So, 61 percent of Americans disagree with you. And one other thing, I would advise you never to call me an idiot. Your argument lies in ruins. If you were a true conservative, you would be angry that ISIS is committing genocide against the Christian minority in the middle east. Seriously? Should we sit by and watch them do that? You are the sick one, not I.

GOOD NIGHT.

Last edited:

Excuse you.

Republicans Remain Slightly Favored To Take Control Of The Senate FiveThirtyEight

Now, if our troops were so great, why isn't Obama sending more of them? He has no faith in our military to obliterate ISIS from the face of the Earth. And Sam Wang? He is a professor in neuroscience an molecular biology. Trusting him with a statistical analysis is trying to get a dog to mewl like a cat. And I raise you one Nate Silver. I have polls that say that America should address the threat in ISIS.

Poll Americans feel unsafe support action against ISIS MSNBC

So, 61 percent of Americans disagree with you. And one other thing, I would advise you never to call me an idiot. Your argument lies in ruins.
Excuse nothing, i dont predict things like elections, you want to go for it, but if they don't then fully expect a flamezone thread being started just for you.

Americans feel we should act on ISIL because the media has been pushing the beheadings and other crap ISIL has done as of late. Makes for good ratings i guess. I can see both sides of the debate on ISIL. They are a threat, but it seems a threat to everyone. Thats why you see France, Germany, Iran and others joining in to put a stop to them of sorts. Which i agree needed to happen if anything was to be done. Yet i also understand that maybe they should just do what they do and see what happens.

Its a tough choice to make honestly.

Go away
You think Obama is making all the right decisions, I'm letting you realize the traitor he sent to represent us. I feel sorry for our great soldiers.

Go away
You think Obama is making all the right decisions, I'm letting you realize the traitor he sent to represent us. I feel sorry for our great soldiers.

What does that have to do with your post? You cited an article saying Democrats had a 70 percent chance to keep the Senate in the coming elections.

And apparently you didn't see this post:

Tomorrow Is September 11th. What Is The President Doing To Keep Us Safe From Terrorism US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And I feel sorry for our troops because of all the gains in Iraq they made, only to have Obama pull them out before the mission was completed. Now look at Iraq now. Obama is incompetent, and he will never make any decisions worthwhile for the safety and betterment of the United State of America.

Obama was in freefall before this. Now he's freefalling at warp speed. Just like the Dem Party.

No combat troops. What a liar. Tell my old Air Force buddies dropping bombs that. Or the Rangers, Delta Force, and SEALS that they're not combat troops. What an idiot.

Forum List

Back