Obama Isil Speech

They absolutely are an Islamic terrorist organization, you PC fool.
Whom the west and it's allies helped fund, arm and organize as a tool to create a problem through which it could propagandize and scare it's citizenry to the point of getting militarily involved in aggressive operations in the middle east once again.

Are you saying you don't know this already?

Wake up, genius, they're part of an Islamic strain that's been around for hundreds of years.

Sure, I'll grant you that Wahhabism has been around for hundreds of years. But the legitimate seat of Wahhabism is in Saudi Arabia. You really don't know a whole lot. The only thing you nearly ostensibly got correct, is, my IQ. Congratulations. But no, ISIS are NOT orthodox Islamic fanatics. They aren't even backed up by anything legitimate. Frankly, it seems you have only been informed by a Television. That's about as reliable as a puppet show. TV is for entertainment only. :eusa_doh:
Saudi Arabia & Islamic State: Between Iraq and a Hard Place
Saudi Arabia Islamic State Between Iraq and a Hard Place - Geopolitical Analysis Forecasting
The Kingdom’s clerics and ruling family were naturally perturbed to see Islamic State attempting to restore the caliphate. Wahhabis believe that only they have the legitimate authority to lead a caliphate if it were ever restored. By declaring its own caliphate, Islamic State has openly challenged the legitimacy of the House of Saud and contested its leadership of Sunni Muslims.

Just weeks ago, Saudi Arabia donated $100 million to the UN Counterterrorism Centre in New York, reflecting Riyadh’s discomfort with a nascent caliphate so close to its borders. Fearing blowback for its policy in Syria, the Kingdom is sounding the alarm and clamping down on jihadists operating on Saudi territory. Most of all, Riyadh is concerned that if Islamic State advances south and pushes beyond Iraq’s southern border, Mecca and Medina will be next on its radar.
Evidence exposing who put ISIS in power, and how it was done.
The Covert Origins of ISIS UPDATED 9.03.14 SCG News

The Islamic militant group ISIS, formerly known as Al-Qaeda in Iraq, and recently rebranded as the so called Islamic State, is the stuff of nightmares. They are ruthless, fanatical, killers, on a mission, and that mission is to wipe out anyone and everyone, from any religion or belief system and to impose Shari'ah law. The mass executions, beheadings and even crucifixions that they are committing as they work towards this goal are flaunted like badges of pride, video taped and uploaded for the whole world to see. This is the new face of evil.

Would it interest you to know who helped these psychopaths rise to power? Would it interest you to know who armed them, funded them and trained them? Would it interest you to know why?

This story makes more sense if we start in the middle, so we'll begin with the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi in 2011.

The Libyan revolution was Obama's first major foreign intervention. It was portrayed as an extension of the Arab Spring, and NATO involvement was framed in humanitarian terms.

The fact that the CIA was actively working to help the Libyan rebels topple Gaddafi was no secret, nor were the airstrikes that Obama ordered against the Libyan government. However, little was said about the identity or the ideological leanings of these Libyan rebels. Not surprising, considering the fact that the leader of the Libyan rebels later admitted that his fighters included Al-Qaeda linked jihadists who fought against allied troops in Iraq.

These jihadist militants from Iraq were part of what national security analysts commonly referred to as Al-Qaeda in Iraq. Remember Al-Qaeda in Iraq was ISIS before it was rebranded.

So you have TWO choices. Either acknowledge the truth of what I am saying. Or clarify yourself and advocate going to war with Saudi Arabia. For it is the TRUE seat of Wahhabism.

Wahhabi movement - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Whom the west and it's allies helped fund, arm and organize as a tool to create a problem through which it could propagandize and scare it's citizenry to the point of getting militarily involved in aggressive operations in the middle east once again.

Wake up, genius, they're part of an Islamic strain that's been around for hundreds of years.

Sure, I'll grant you that Wahhabism has been around for hundreds of years. But the legitimate seat of Wahhabism is in Saudi Arabia. You really don't know a whole lot. The only thing you nearly ostensibly got correct, is, my IQ. Congratulations. But no, ISIS are NOT orthodox Islamic fanatics. They aren't even backed up by anything legitimate. Frankly, it seems you have only been informed by a Television. That's about as reliable as a puppet show. TV is for entertainment only. :eusa_doh:
Saudi Arabia Islamic State Between Iraq and a Hard Place - Geopolitical Analysis Forecasting
The Kingdom’s clerics and ruling family were naturally perturbed to see Islamic State attempting to restore the caliphate. Wahhabis believe that only they have the legitimate authority to lead a caliphate if it were ever restored. By declaring its own caliphate, Islamic State has openly challenged the legitimacy of the House of Saud and contested its leadership of Sunni Muslims.

Just weeks ago, Saudi Arabia donated $100 million to the UN Counterterrorism Centre in New York, reflecting Riyadh’s discomfort with a nascent caliphate so close to its borders. Fearing blowback for its policy in Syria, the Kingdom is sounding the alarm and clamping down on jihadists operating on Saudi territory. Most of all, Riyadh is concerned that if Islamic State advances south and pushes beyond Iraq’s southern border, Mecca and Medina will be next on its radar.

The Islamic militant group ISIS, formerly known as Al-Qaeda in Iraq, and recently rebranded as the so called Islamic State, is the stuff of nightmares. They are ruthless, fanatical, killers, on a mission, and that mission is to wipe out anyone and everyone, from any religion or belief system and to impose Shari'ah law. The mass executions, beheadings and even crucifixions that they are committing as they work towards this goal are flaunted like badges of pride, video taped and uploaded for the whole world to see. This is the new face of evil.

Would it interest you to know who helped these psychopaths rise to power? Would it interest you to know who armed them, funded them and trained them? Would it interest you to know why?

This story makes more sense if we start in the middle, so we'll begin with the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi in 2011.

The Libyan revolution was Obama's first major foreign intervention. It was portrayed as an extension of the Arab Spring, and NATO involvement was framed in humanitarian terms.

The fact that the CIA was actively working to help the Libyan rebels topple Gaddafi was no secret, nor were the airstrikes that Obama ordered against the Libyan government. However, little was said about the identity or the ideological leanings of these Libyan rebels. Not surprising, considering the fact that the leader of the Libyan rebels later admitted that his fighters included Al-Qaeda linked jihadists who fought against allied troops in Iraq.

These jihadist militants from Iraq were part of what national security analysts commonly referred to as Al-Qaeda in Iraq. Remember Al-Qaeda in Iraq was ISIS before it was rebranded.

So you have TWO choices. Either acknowledge the truth of what I am saying. Or clarify yourself and advocate going to war with Saudi Arabia. For it is the TRUE seat of Wahhabism.

Wow, I'm underwhelmed by that rigid liberal brain of yours. ISIS is Islamic. It doesn't matter how often one of you mentally imbalanced libs try to repeat something that's not true.

Wow, I'm underwhelmed by that rigid liberal brain of yours. ISIS is Islamic. It doesn't matter how often one of you mentally imbalanced libs try to repeat something that's not true.

WTF?!?

I'm not sure how to respond. I never said they weren't Islamic silly. I said they were using Islam as a tool, a device to attract followers. They don't have any legitimate clerics, they aren't the seat of the religion, or anything like that. They are a front group constructed by western intelligence agencies.

I'm thinking you are probably a 14 year old girl. Honestly. It had to have taken me more time to compose that post than it did for you to analyze and digest it. WHAT, I ask you WHAT, if anything would make you think I am a liberal?

That is a quiz for you. . . . Most of the seasoned posters have some idea of what my politics (or anti-politics) are. But YOU? You're a piece of work. Not sure you a worth any more time unless you can give me a basic, intelligent answer. Nothing I posted indicates, "lib" unless by that you mean classical liberalism.

My information is telling you that Obama, and the way he has used the intelligence services has been just stupid and evil. So obviously I don't support Obama. So you tell me, why do you think I am a "mentally imbalanced lib?" While you're at it, why not point out for me the part that's not true?

All I can say is this POS CINC lived up to my expectations of his abilities. Funny how he said ISIL, to obama, is not islam. Since when is Obama an islamic scholar?

Climb back under your rock, freak. The speech has been over for an hour. It was a disaster.

Of course it was a disaster, every speech he has made has been a disaster, every speech he will make will be a disaster, if he walks out in a suit, the suit will be a disaster.

I really don't expect anything else from you other than to be idiotically critical of every single thing he does.

You're part of the team game, you HAVE TO bash the opposition, you'll bash the next Democratic President and you will defend the next Republican president with a passion, no matter what they hell he does.

Two presidents could do exactly the same thing, yet you'll bash one and praise the other for doing this very thing, purely because you don't give a rat's arse about the country, you care about WINNING.

It's pathetic, it's destroying the US, whatever, your choice.

Climb back under your rock, freak. The speech has been over for an hour. It was a disaster.

Of course it was a disaster, every speech he has made has been a disaster, every speech he will make will be a disaster, if he walks out in a suit, the suit will be a disaster.

I really don't expect anything else from you other than to be idiotically critical of every single thing he does.

You're part of the team game, you HAVE TO bash the opposition, you'll bash the next Democratic President and you will defend the next Republican president with a passion, no matter what they hell he does.

Two presidents could do exactly the same thing, yet you'll bash one and praise the other for doing this very thing, purely because you don't give a rat's arse about the country, you care about WINNING.

Tissue? your dear leader is going down in flames and we applaud it.

I love when another dumb ass liberal that's never been in the military, never been in intelligence, never been in Iraq.....tries to lecture me on things I've actually done and seen.

WTF?!?

I'm not sure how to respond. I never said they weren't Islamic silly. I said they were using Islam as a tool, a device to attract followers. They don't have any legitimate clerics, they aren't the seat of the religion, or anything like that. They are a front group constructed by western intelligence agencies.

I'm thinking you are probably a 14 year old girl. Honestly. It had to have taken me more time to compose that post than it did for you to analyze and digest it. WHAT, I ask you WHAT, if anything would make you think I am a liberal?

That is a quiz for you. . . . Most of the seasoned posters have some idea of what my politics (or anti-politics) are. But YOU? You're a piece of work. Not sure you a worth any more time unless you can give me a basic, intelligent answer. Nothing I posted indicates, "lib" unless by that you mean classical liberalism.

My information is telling you that Obama, and the way he has used the intelligence services has been just stupid and evil. So obviously I don't support Obama. So you tell me, why do you think I am a "mentally imbalanced lib?" While you're at it, why not point out for me the part that's not true?

The part that's not true? How about this quote of yours below, Einstein?

"You really don't know a whole lot. The only thing you nearly ostensibly got correct, is, my IQ. Congratulations. But no, ISIS are NOT orthodox Islamic fanatics"

And yes, I'm a 14 year old girl.

MORON.

Political-Evil.jpg

Actually, I kinda liked your post. Therefore I'll give you a serious answer.

No, I am pretty critical of Republicans these days as well. I've been critical of every president. And no I don't hate all Democrats. I do dislike far left libs A LOT.

I personally want to see term limits because I don't trust ANY politician to do what they need to do for this country's financial health.

If you hadn't made such an inaccurate statement, I wouldn't have slammed you.

Firstly, why do you assume he's my "dear leader"? I never voted for him. In fact I don't even support the Democratic Party. I hate both the dems and the reps for the very reasons I've just outlines, you both play stupid games that wouldn't even make 6 years olds proud, it's pathetic.

You can try and make a joke about it, but you're destroying the USA>

Coalition of BFS, we will carry all the weight of any action against ISIL, this reminds me of the action against Serbia, Dutch nato forces doing nothing and the only reason that the conflict came to a end is because the US issued threats of boots on the ground. This CINC is a paper tiger and a fool.

Firstly, why do you assume he's my "dear leader"? I never voted for him. In fact I don't even support the Democratic Party. I hate both the dems and the reps for the very reasons I've just outlines, you both play stupid games that wouldn't even make 6 years olds proud, it's pathetic.

You can try and make a joke about it, but you're destroying the USA>
Well your pathetic posts defending him stink of obama juice on your fat chin.

Actually, I kinda liked your post. Therefore I'll give you a serious answer.

No, I am pretty critical of Republicans these days as well. I've been critical of every president. And no I don't hate all Democrats. I do dislike far left libs A LOT.

I personally want to see term limits because I don't trust ANY politician to do what they need to do for this country's financial health.

If you hadn't made such an inaccurate statement, I wouldn't have slammed you.

I didn't make an inaccurate statement. The post I was replying to was written BEFORE the speech, claiming it was going to be rubbish. I was replying to this, it makes no difference whether the speech had happened or not when I wrote, because my comment wasn't about the speech at all.

People should be critical of their politicians, but they're generally not "critical", just general abusive and it doesn't help anyone. You can see it happen 1000 times or more a day just on this board, and not much of it has any sense.

I don't like term limits because it removes the need to think from politicians in their second term. You get elected, you ride the waves, who cares? Popularity in the last 2 presidents has dropped massively in the 2nd term, the one before that only kept his popularity because he was diddling young women and got impeached, the people loved it.

Forum List

Back