obama just committed political suicide.

Crikey, I'm not sure how you drew that conclusion from my posts!
In any case, I suppose I should point out that gun ownership is not banned in GB.

Thank you, you have agreed with my point.

Hold on there junior
This is the comment that you jumped into

You said

I ask you one more time
If people do not have access to guns why are people dying from guns?
A country, state or city that has restrictive guns laws, no one should be killed by a gun.
It's the criminal eleiment that will have access to guns, long after the law abiding citizens has turned their guns in. I bet you think the polkice are obligated to protect you?

But I can't argue with you on that because your premise is completely flawed.
Show me one of your polls that shows gun control will completely eliminate gun crime.

Further, the UK has not taken the guns away from its citizens.

Finally, if you believe that gun control should eliminate gun crime then why aren't you a gun control advocate? You seem to have completely changed your stance so you might as well come out of the closet now.
Your sentence from above;
A country, state or city that has restrictive guns laws, no one should be killed by a gun.

Show me one of your polls that shows gun control will completely eliminate gun crime.

You are giving mixed up signals. I never said gun control will completely eliminate gun crime. But that is the argument of the anti gunners, or gun grabbers. Why else would they want to have a total ban on guns?

Really? Holy shit you need to tell the people of the UK they have their guns back.

Finally, if you believe that gun control should eliminate gun crime then why aren't you a gun control advocate? You seem to have completely changed your stance so you might as well come out of the closet now.

More mixed up signals from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you who were somehow having wet dreams about another 4 years of obama as president may just have that dream killed if obama does what he says he will do. Any new law or changes made to existing laws will kill his dreams of a second term. I will add remembr what happen with the democrats when they started playing with guns in 1996

Obama To Push Gun Control Soon
NRA-ILA :: Obama To Push Gun Control Soon

He committed political suicide again? You seem to always tell us what he's doing every five minutes and how it will ruin him.

You're an even bigger idiot.
Who's poll do we use?
Poll: Little support for gun control

Read more: Poll: Little support for gun control - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/01/17/rel1b.pdf

So the only polls you believe are ones the support your theory. Any other poll is false and lying. Because it proves you wrong, right?

Thought so...

That's the great thing about polls and statistics...as some famous person said once....................................well, actually I forget but you know what I mean.

There are three types of lies: Lies, damned lies, and statistics - attributed to Benjamin Disraeli.

Is that the quote you were looking for?

So the only polls you believe are ones the support your theory. Any other poll is false and lying. Because it proves you wrong, right?

Thought so...

That's the great thing about polls and statistics...as some famous person said once....................................well, actually I forget but you know what I mean.

There are three types of lies: Lies, damned lies, and statistics - attributed to Benjamin Disraeli.

So tell me wch poll do we use Cuyo or mine? that was the question.
CBS News/New York Times :eusa_hand::lmao:
And your poll is a non scienctific poll which means nothing. As I said most Americans are on my side with this issue.

Wow, you're an idiot...

Who's poll do we use?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3269834-post36.html

Last edited:

Wow, you're an idiot...

Who's poll do we use?

The problem with your poll, bigreb, is that you didn't read it.

Here's the poll data from YOUR poll (CBS/Opinion Research).

The poll didn't ask if people were in favor of Gun control - it asked if they blame gun laws for the shooting in AZ.

Hold on there junior
This is the comment that you jumped into

You said

I ask you one more time
If people do not have access to guns why are people dying from guns?
It's the criminal eleiment that will have access to guns, long after the law abiding citizens has turned their guns in. I bet you think the polkice are obligated to protect you?

You are giving mixed up signals. I never said gun control will completely eliminate gun crime. But that is the argument of the anti gunners, or gun grabbers. Why else would they want to have a total ban on guns?

Really? Holy shit you need to tell the people of the UK they have their guns back.

Did you or did you not say
?

I don't think you'll find a single 'gun grabber' that believes gun crime can be eliminated

Hmmm...what else...oh yes, gun ownership is legal in the UK.

I'm not sure the point of you posting the youtube link to an 'NRA reporter'.

It starts off by showing a bunch of people protesting against a ban on fox hunting.
Nothing to do with gun control there. How dishonest of you Ginny!

Then it goes onto the recent laws that banned handguns...hardly a complete ban on guns.
Stretching the truth a bit there I think Ginny!

Then some blacked out face purporting to be a frightened police officer saying that the ban on handguns hasn't stopped gun crime.
I'm not sure what he is advocating there...does he want all of the public to be armed?
I don't think so, he seems to be saying simply that the ban hasn't stopped criminals with guns and that he feels let down by the politicians...is he suggesting that they need tougher laws - could be.
Dishonest again Ginny, or just wrong-headed conclusion maybe?

He also says that UK cops are now routinely carrying guns - so why, if guns reduce the risk of gun crime Mr Bigredneck would he be so upset, especially when, as you believe (wrongly) that guns are banned to the public...think of their advantage in firepower?!

Then there was a farmer that shot some intruders and was prosecuted...for murder.
Not for breaking gun control laws...for murder.
I agree that it seems to be an injustice but it has nothing to do with gun control laws...in fact it never says that the intruders were armed themselves.
Goodness Ginny, more dishonesty!!

The whole story is bogus if the idea is to show a failure of gun control laws.
You have to look behind the titles and headlines to see the real story sometimes, or even if there is a story at all.

Thought so...

Thank you

?

I don't think you'll find a single 'gun grabber' that believes gun crime can be eliminated

It starts off by showing a bunch of people protesting against a ban on fox hunting.

Then it goes onto the recent laws that banned handguns...hardly a complete ban on guns.

Then some blacked out face purporting to be a frightened police officer saying that the ban on handguns hasn't stopped gun crime.
I'm not sure what he is advocating there...does he want all of the public to be armed?
I don't think so, he seems to be saying simply that the ban hasn't stopped criminals with guns and that he feels let down by the politicians...is he suggesting that they need tougher laws - could be.

He also says that UK cops are now routinely carrying guns - so why, if guns reduce the risk of gun crime Mr Bigredneck would he be so upset, especially when, as you believe (wrongly) that guns are banned to the public...think of their advantage in firepower?!

Then there was a farmer that shot some intruders and was prosecuted...for murder.
I agree that it seems to be an injustice but it has nothing to do with gun control laws...in fact it never says that the intruders were armed themselves.

You have to look behind the titles and headlines to see the real story sometimes, or even if there is a story at all.

Let's post the comment in context
"A country, state or city that has restrictive guns laws, no one should be killed by a gun.
It's the criminal eleiment that will have access to guns, long after the law abiding citizens has turned their guns in. I bet you think the polkice are obligated to protect you?'

DO YOU STILL WANT TO ADDRESS THAT SPIN YOU MENTIUONED EARLIER?

As for the rest of your bullshit post, you really do not know what in the hell you are talking about.

Here's that gun ban in the UK that you said did not exist

Time to bite the bullet on gun ban
I know you have much on your mind at the moment dealing with crises such as bulging prisons and escaped drug traffickers. It may seem strange then that I am writing to you about a sporting issue – one which you alone have the power to help with, that is if your officials can find the papers which are probably buried under a pile of other pressing matters.

Like me you will remember vividly the horror we all felt back in 1996 when 16 children and a teacher were shot dead at a school in Dunblane by a deranged man with a gun. Politicians reacted in haste to the call for 'something to be done'. A partial ban on hand guns was implemented immediately, followed by a total ban as one of the first measures taken by the new Labour Government in 1997.

Time to bite the bullet on gun ban - Telegraph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGVAQOUi6ec

?

"A country, state or city that has restrictive guns laws, no one should be killed by a gun.
It's the criminal eleiment that will have access to guns, long after the law abiding citizens has turned their guns in. I bet you think the polkice are obligated to protect you?'

As for the rest of your bullshit post, you really do not know what in the hell you are talking about.

I know you have much on your mind at the moment dealing with crises such as bulging prisons and escaped drug traffickers. It may seem strange then that I am writing to you about a sporting issue – one which you alone have the power to help with, that is if your officials can find the papers which are probably buried under a pile of other pressing matters.

Like me you will remember vividly the horror we all felt back in 1996 when 16 children and a teacher were shot dead at a school in Dunblane by a deranged man with a gun. Politicians reacted in haste to the call for 'something to be done'. A partial ban on hand guns was implemented immediately, followed by a total ban as one of the first measures taken by the new Labour Government in 1997.

So you did say it?
We've already established that but thanks again.

As for your letter quoted above, yet again you haven't read it properly, just like you never watched the video critically.
It says that "...a partial ban on handguns was implemented immediately, followed by a total ban..." - he means on handguns, Mr Bigredneck!!!

Have a look here Gun Law in the UK

And, according to you I don't know what I'm talking about because I pulled that rubbish video 'report' apart.
You simply swallowed the spin without using any critical thinking at all.

Give me another link...this is fun.

?

So you did say it?

As for your letter quoted above, yet again you haven't read it properly, just like you never watched the video critically.
It says that "...a partial ban on handguns was implemented immediately, followed by a total ban..." - he means on handguns, Mr Bigredneck!!!

And, according to you I don't know what I'm talking about because I pulled that rubbish video 'report' apart.

You are a total ignorant ass.

critical thinking a term widely over used by liberals every where.

No you did not the UK has a gun ban. care to explain why they would have to turn their guns in?

I must say anyone who makes this comment about what I said

is full of shit and a total idiot or a troll.

So you did say it?

No you did not the UK has a gun ban. care to explain why they would have to turn their guns in?

Big Reb, when you're getting your arse kicked - and mate you are taking one hell of a kicking - it's best to leave the thread and go and lick your wounds.

You would have to be one of the most ill-informed, ignorant, not-the-sharpest-knife-in-the-draw posters on this board...

Who's poll do we use?

The poll didn't ask if people were in favor of Gun control - it asked if they blame gun laws for the shooting in AZ.

I don't think you read he poll question number 18 taken from the poll

Have the shootings in Arizona made you more likely to support stricter gun control laws, less likely to support stricter gun control laws, or has your opinion on gun control not changed as a result of the shootings in Arizona?

More likely 28%
less likely 3%
no change 69%
no opinion 0

This is the link I posted

EDIT
Also this is where you will find the link for the poll from the original link

Most Americans have not changed their views on gun control following the shooting nine days ago in Tucson, according to a CNN/Opinion Research poll out Monday.

Last edited:
So you did say it?

Big Reb, when you're getting your arse kicked - and mate you are taking one hell of a kicking - it's best to leave the thread and go and lick your wounds.

You would have to be one of the most ill-informed, ignorant, not-the-sharpest-knife-in-the-draw posters on this board...

I am waiting for that to happen.

I don't think you read he poll question number 18 taaken from the poll

Have the shootings in Arizona made you more likely to support stricter gun control laws, less likely to support stricter gun control laws, or has your opinion on gun control not changed as a result of the shootings in Arizona?

More likely 28%
less likely 3%
no change 69%
no opinion 0

This is the link I posted

No, I read it. I don't know if you did though. Your poll doesn't ask people what their positions on Gun Control were before the AZ shooting, only whether the shooting changed them.

That's what's missing from your poll.

Forum List

Back